Han Solos Other Ship
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Quote :
you'll have to do better than that popeye, your trolling is not the same standard as tw@t the younger.
So you can't tell what the budget is then Olive, or you're just avoiding SG's question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
..........you'll have to do better than that popeye, your trolling is not the same standard as tw@t the younger.
[/quote]

Is that criticism or praise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:11 pm

shonbo wrote:
Quote :
you'll have to do better than that popeye, your trolling is not the same standard as tw@t the younger.
So you can't tell what the budget is then Olive, or you're just avoiding SG's question?
I'd like to avoid popeye full stop since your asking shonbore, i'm still waiting for speccy to get back to me with the exact budget details, when he does sweetheart you'll be the first to know x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:12 pm

"shonbore"! The man's on fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm

knecht wrote:
Knecht sadly some people like your smarmy snotty little ways happily i've never been one of them!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I can categorically state the playing budget is £7 15/6 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Knecht sadly some people like your smarmy snotty little ways happily i've never been one of them!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 pm

So I ask you a question in response to a football topic relating to the football topic and that is some attempt a trolling.

What you mean is you don't have an answer so you resort to your usual. I used the monkey comment as an example not that you had said a monkey could do the job. Strangely I don't really think one could so that must be a shock. The whole point of mine was that you have stated previously that you back Sheridan. However, he has apparently signed crap players because of the piss poor budget even though he picked them and you back him. If his hands are tied and he has no choice then a monkey could do it as there is no decision to make. Sorry to have to spell it out but clearly you are in need of help in understanding. You are chosing to believe that he has been given nothing or far less than other managers without knowing if it is true or not. That's in keeping with your "everything Argyle is crap" train of thought rather than anything else.

Another suggestion for your user name. Change it to sufferedsince69 because they clearly blew your brains out rather than your balls off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So I ask you a question in response to a football topic relating to the football topic and that is some attempt a trolling.    

What you mean is you don't have an answer so you resort to your usual.    I used the monkey comment as an example not that you had said a monkey could do the job.    Strangely I don't really think one could so that must be a shock.    The whole point of mine was that you have stated previously that you back Sheridan.    However, he has apparently signed crap players because of the piss poor budget even though he picked them and you back him.    If his hands are tied and he has no choice then a monkey could do it as there is no decision to make.    Sorry to have to spell it out but clearly you are in need of help in understanding.    You are chosing to believe that he has been given nothing or far less than other managers without knowing if it is true or not.    That's in keeping with your "everything Argyle is crap" train of thought rather than anything else.

Another suggestion for your user name.    Change it to sufferedsince69 because they clearly blew your brains out rather than your balls off. Popeye you need to up your level of trolling or i'm just going to lose interest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:36 pm

SS68 you are going to have to learn how to post otherwise people won't be able to find what you have drivelled. You can dismiss it all you like but, you know it's all true really don't you and all of your bluster and farting can't hide it. You haven't got anything real to say about anything so you just get arsy to hide it and be one of the ladettes. If you ever have an original thought of your own then do share as I invited before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
SS68 you are going to have to learn how to post otherwise people won't be able to find what you have drivelled.    You can dismiss it all you like but, you know it's all true really don't you and all of your bluster and farting can't hide it.   You haven't got anything real to say about anything so you just get arsy to hide it and be one of the ladettes.    If you ever have an original thought of your own then do share as I invited before.
:Nope popeye still not good enough, your trolling is poor where's the pack mentality? where's the no alternative view? where's the its just like pasoti?geek jocolor Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 pm

There are more repeats on here than the tele. Is that it now? Every post is trolling because somebody taught you a new word? I've been insulted by thicker people than you and they still made a better job of it. Surely you can come up with something original. Idea for you, phone a friend and see if they can help. Better still ask one of the bigger boys at playschool.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 pm

I took Knecht to be taking the proverbial out of SS68. Knecht am I wrong? am I really a shonbore Sad

Just for you SS68 and obviously the man you appear to have an obsession / homoerotic fantasy about
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:

I tend to call them (in the main Smile) considered, intelligent and with thought for the person at the other end of the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:

I tend to call them (in the main Smile) considered, intelligent and with thought for the person at the other end of the message.
Pity you dont practise what you preach mate, i remember some unpleasant insult from you so dont get all knechty on me, the guys sly and snidey, unlike popeye who's a boring lowlevel troll who also a gobshite bullyboy rather like junior☀
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:

Pity you dont practise what you preach mate, i remember some unpleasant insult from you so dont get all knechty on me, the guys sly and snidey, unlike popeye who's a boring lowlevel troll who also a gobshite bullyboy rather like junior☀

Are you always this angry? I absolutely admit to my virtual mouth getting the better of me at times, none of us are perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:

Are you always this angry? I absolutely admit to my virtual mouth getting the better of me at times, none of us are perfect.
Very calm and chilled, just got this thing about bullies and hypocrites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:

I must ask you suffered... the address and telephone No of your charm school where you were educated.....just to make sure that I don't ever recommend it to anyone by mistake.

It would be such an embarrassment to pass it on to anyone with an average amount of brain cells....but maybe thats your limit and I should just be sorry for your lack of education,but that's probably the limit of modern education in this day and age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Luv u zippy but not in a gay way xx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm

You get called out on stating nonfacts as fact and you cover it up with accusations of trolling and bullying. That's the sum total of your defence and far from being chilled you are definately one step away from spontaneously combusting. There are a few others on here who state things as facts and yet have no way of knowing if anything they have said is true or not. Try looking at something objectively and stating what you do know and then add in your opinion for the rest. It will make far more sense that way. Just a little tip for you there at no extra charge.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Guys, please stop feeding the troll:)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
I think SS68's generally not particularly angry at all. He just reacts in a pretty 'straight' way with an unashamed insult when he's the victim of sarcasm, provocation, or digs about perceived intellect or intelligence,( the latter two being pretty low and snidey IMO)

I think he plays a pretty straight bat if I'm honest. Some people won't ever like that and will continue to provoke. I just wish they wouldn't moan when they get the due reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

That's your take Czarcasm but it isn't how this went at all if you look.

I questioned his statement on the budget and then his trust in Sheridan when he replied. There was no belittling his intellect or intelligence just a questioning of his knowledge of something he had stated. The reply at 5.27 on page 2 is the response from him. "Thick troll". Where was the provocation for that then? (the latter two being pretty low and snidey IMO) well I don't see you telling Tringreen or Rickler that who do it all the time to me. Even picked up a spelling mistake in another thread when the spelling on here is suspect quite often. Who has moaned by the way? Giving back a little of what you get isn't moaning.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 pm

On and on and on and on.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
I think SS68's generally not particularly angry at all. He just reacts in a pretty 'straight' way with an unashamed insult when he's the victim of sarcasm, provocation, or digs about perceived intellect or intelligence,( the latter two being pretty low and snidey IMO)

I think he plays a pretty straight bat if I'm honest. Some people won't ever like that and will continue to provoke. I just wish they wouldn't moan when they get the due reaction.
Thanks for the kind words czarcs, you are right,i generally not always its true just respond in kind to twats and twattery from gimps of various descriptions, on this site most of the posters on here are great and i've never had a cross word with most, i know i should not respond to fvckwits blatant or otherwise but thereyou go we are all different, i like to think i am honest and straight forward mainly very happy to get on with other posters but my low level tolerance of bullyboys snidey cnuts and hypocrites do get me in the occasional scrape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Noses v Green Tints
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3