Han Solos Other Ship
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Blue Noses v Green Tints Empty
PostSubject: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Just off to get train to Birmingham (Aviva! Aviva!).  Well it is the summer holidays and I have the son and heir to entertain.  Might be time for a just back sometime around 1 a.m. or maybe I'll just climb into bed wondering why oh why oh why

Last edited by Dougie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Dougie wrote:
Just off to get train to Birmingham (Aviva! Aviva!).  Well it is the summer holidays and I have the son and heir to entertain.  Might be time for a just back sometime around 1 a.m. or maybe I'll just climb into bed wondering why oh why oh why

Good luck tonight Dougie. You will probably hold them to 1 - 1 and lose in extra time. We could be on a thrashing whether QPR play their millionaire second team or their better 1st team. Part of me wants my nephew to play in goal tonight, part of me wants him on the bench. Either way I doubt we will be in the second round draw.

Safe journey back, dont miss your train
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm

If we play like we did on Saturday I can't see anything other than a total arse shagging. 5-0 to Brum
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Good luck tonight Dougie. You will probably hold them to 1 - 1 and lose in extra time. We could be on a thrashing whether QPR play their millionaire second team or their better 1st team. Part of me wants my nephew to play in goal tonight, part of me wants him on the bench. Either way I doubt we will be in the second round draw.

Safe journey back, dont miss your train

Is Julio Cesar your nephew? affraid 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Dougie wrote:

You've got it bad Dougie ! If you need any counselling, Freathy and my good self are here to help.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 pm

sunny 

It's his poor lad I feel sorry for. Could ruin his whole summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Dougie wrote:

Well if i suppose if it has to be done then the Train is certainly the way to travel, at least you can console yourself with a Stella or 8 on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Dougie is one of a rare breed. The intelligence to realise how shit things are. Yet the commitment to soldier on with eternal hope.

Kudos indeed.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Cole; Berry, Trotman, Nelson, Blackman; Alessandra, Blizzard, Hourihane, Boco; Reid, Morgan

Subs: McCormick, Young, Harvey, Richards, Vassell, Purrington, Lane

Trotman for Wotton. Cole for McCormick
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Can we hang on longer than Exeter?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Birmingham look doomed this season.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

0-0 ht.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Blimey we are doing well!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh well out in the first round again
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Banton, Barnes score elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Sounds like Birmingham battering us, could have been 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Blues firing at will now. Could be 7 or 8 nil tonight. Blow up ref and end our humuliation and misery.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Usual league cup story i suppose.On the face of it a respectable result but bottom line is that Argyle's diabolical record in this competition goes on.Good to see Alessandro getting a couple of goals,should boost his confidence a bit-it 'll be needed for a very hard fixture on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Sounds like we played alright tonight by all accounts...however a loss is a loss. Still onwards and upwards Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Usual league cup story i suppose.On the face of it a respectable result but bottom line is that Argyle's diabolical record in this competition goes on.Good to see Alessandro getting a couple of goals,should boost his confidence a bit-it 'll be needed for a very hard fixture on Saturday.

Would rather have lost it after 90 then go through the extra half hour that will knacker the squad for Saturday,especially when it sounded like the team hardly turned up for the whole 30 minutes of extra time.
Oh well as has been previously stated the record in Cup Competitions stinks to high heaven , and in our present conundrum who really cares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 pm

This season is following the same pattern as last, last season we lost the opening league game then we lost narowly in the league cup at burnley, but the facts are two games two defeats, if we lose to fleetwood on saturday the pressure will be on, and the shit budget brent set will become evident with our weak squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Freathy wrote:
Blues firing at will now.  Could be 7 or 8 nil tonight.  Blow up ref and end our humuliation and misery.

What game are you talking about.....not the one Argyle played in.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Another glorious defeat,wish we could be like Accrington and Newport.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Argyle ate getting like England. Great losers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Dane. wrote:
Argyle ate getting like England.   Great losers
exactly, i'll settle for being lucky and winning for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Noses v Green Tints   Blue Noses v Green Tints Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Noses v Green Tints
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next