Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:55 am

Greenjock wrote:

Oh I'm sorry that I posted condone instead of condemn, that makes it ok to have lynch mobs out attacking every dark skinned person they see this weekend does it?

According to Punchdrunk I'm a cnut who will swear black is white because I have pointed out facts that he doesn't like.

Punchy and I rarely agree but this time we seem to be in total mind meld.

Now the admission of culpability, I quoted the right thing but from the wrong place, it wasn't Punchy I was 'avin' a pop at, on the other hand it wasn't pinko, lefty weak ass Jock either.

What a cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:33 am

punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Nah its the way Jock, Hairy, Knecht, Lemezmer, and all the other hand picked limp wristed lefties on here choose their words.
They have based their views on what has happened recently so fair play, Jock then spouts utter crap about British Soldiers murdering local civilians in Afghanistan which is utter utter bullshit, anyone who has been there will know that just is not the case.
Maybe Jock and Hairy need a stint or 2 out in the "sandpit" before they start judging others and jumping on their self righteous sanctimonious bandwagon

I don't need to judge you punchdrunk, your words show you for what you are.

I wouldn't want to go over to the "sandpit" and shoot people I don't know or have no argument with because a Government told me to. I'm glad I'm a limp wristed leftie - if you and Cobi are the alternative.

You dont know nothing about me you feckin mug.
And before you start wasn't it you who was posting mocking images of downs syndrome sufferers,short memory you Tit.
Wanker

You don't know anything about me either.

I know you're semi-literate and unable to discuss anything at all without reverting to type though. It might be that you lack intelligence or it might be post traumatic stress disorder from that time you blew up a Soviet helicopter gunship with your bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

Read the thread, all 10 pages of it not once have I posted anything racist or homophobic, strong language? Yes, racist? No, and to be fair most of the postings on this thread have followed that route.
I got feckin annoyed at 1, how this was allowed to happen when the killers were known to the security services in the first place, and 2 what really wound me up was the way that a few on here eluded to the British Army being the equivalent of the Waffen SS rampaging through Eastern Europe during Operation Barbarossa. An example on I think page 7or 8 Jock wrote:
“The US and British army have been carrying out horrendous atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan against civilians as well as being responsible for thousands of deaths”
We then see links to the Guardian newspaper which I might add are CLAIMS that have not been proven yet.
I mentioned limp wristed which Jock then childishly repeats time and time again in just about every post, school ground patter that.
But that’s the problem these days instead of coming down hard on radical Islamists the powers that be let them manifest at street level in to such a problem that we seen the other day, and its not just an isolated incident either, we have Moslem patrols, we have the grooming of young girls, we have large areas of the UK that have been “Islamified” and its about time the people of this country woke up to this fact without people screaming “Racist” to anyone who objects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:50 am

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Nah its the way Jock, Hairy, Knecht, Lemezmer, and all the other hand picked limp wristed lefties on here choose their words.
They have based their views on what has happened recently so fair play, Jock then spouts utter crap about British Soldiers murdering local civilians in Afghanistan which is utter utter bullshit, anyone who has been there will know that just is not the case.
Maybe Jock and Hairy need a stint or 2 out in the "sandpit" before they start judging others and jumping on their self righteous sanctimonious bandwagon

I don't need to judge you punchdrunk, your words show you for what you are.

I wouldn't want to go over to the "sandpit" and shoot people I don't know or have no argument with because a Government told me to. I'm glad I'm a limp wristed leftie - if you and Cobi are the alternative.

You dont know nothing about me you feckin mug.
And before you start wasn't it you who was posting mocking images of downs syndrome sufferers,short memory you Tit.
Wanker

You don't know anything about me either.

I know you're semi-literate and unable to discuss anything at all without reverting to type though. It might be that you lack intelligence or it might be post traumatic stress disorder from that time you blew up a Soviet helicopter gunship with your bow and arrow.

You really are a Tit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:56 am

Referring to the Middle East as a "sandpit" is derogatory.

You've also got a very us vs them thing going on and feel upset that any one could criticise the Army or our imperialist foreign policy. We terrorise them and they terrorise us - that's wrong and it shouldn't happen either way.

If you were here Punchy, I'd probably hug you as you seem to need one.

And grooming young girls? WTF!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this chap a "Moslem"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:21 am

Another horrific murder where the victim was repeatedly stabbed in the back so brutally that the knife penetrated right through him. The 75 year old victim was simply going home after attending his local mosque.

This happened in Birmingham three weeks ago but hardly registered with the British public because it was only a Muslim.

These "claims" that British soldiers have committed atrocities against Afghans, Iraqi's and Pakistani's have been proven on numerous occasions. That's why the MOD have paid out £14 million to the victims so far and that's from about half of the cases reported.

Take this incident where a British soldier in Afghanistan got pissed on vodka and was still allowed to go on patrol, albeit without his rifle. No problem for this squaddie who was approached by a 10 yr old boy asking him for chocolate because he'd sneaked his bayonet out and a couple of hand grenades so his stabbed the 10 yr old boy in the kidney.

That doesn't make every white male in Birmingham a potential killer of Muslims and neither does it make every British squaddie a war criminal. And that's my point. These are isolated incidents, just like the Woolwich murder was an isolated incident.

There are loads more examples of all of the things I've posted about from all sides only in the UK you're more likely to have the version of events the BBC wants you to see.

Notice how Cobi fecked off and shut up yesterday? That's because he hasn't got a clue and yet was posting BNP images on his twatter, just like his Devonport end mates post EDL stuff, but he doesn't want that made common knowledge.

It's all fecked up, every one of these incidents are unjustified yet whoever is doing the reporting will only show what they want their audience to see. A 75 yr old man hacked to death in Birmingham is every bit as sick as the young soldier who now leaves a two yr old boy without a father, because this frail old man also has a family, a British family who are now grieving. They are equally appalling and yet one receives hardly any press coverage.

The answer isn't to retaliate any more it's to work together and eradicate extremists on both sides and to vote for the political party you think is best placed to sort it out.

I do consider myself a lefty but my wrists aren't limp, but I do believe that the mass immigration has to stop and the rules changed. I also think anyone preaching hatred and inciting others to kill should be deported, instantly, none of this pay for them to be looked after for years. Just as I feel that far right groups like the NF, BNP and EDL should be monitored more closely and members hit hard for trying to incite racial hatred.

That's it from me now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:06 pm

I would like to congratulate punchdrunk for serving his country its a fantastic thing to do, ignore the snidy cnuts mate they are not woth the effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I would like to congratulate punchdrunk for serving his country its a fantastic thing to do, ignore the snidy cnuts mate they are not woth the effort.

Me too. An extremely brave and difficult job to do. The rest of your post, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Had to share this because it's so funny. I'm not trying to fan the flames any more, just want to give people some light relief after such a heavy thread where anger and frustration have been evident.

Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Have a great weekend everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

knecht wrote:
Such eloquence.

Abuse is your modus operandi.

Punchie may not possess eloquence but he can certainly spot a wrongun when he sees one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Such eloquence.

Punchie may not possess eloquence but he can certainly spot a wrongun when he sees one.

Yep, there are others on here who tell people to feck off on a daily basis, yet as soon as i do it Knecht the holier then thou person sticks the knife in

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Knecht

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sat May 25, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Such eloquence.

Yep, there are others on here who tell people to feck off on a daily basis, yet as soon as i do it Knecht the holier then thou person sticks the knife in

yeap and when you call him out on it he goes quiet
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Kinell angry............ didn't think you had that in you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Such eloquence.

Would that wrong 'un be someone wearing a 'I Love Mecca' t-shirt by any chance? Keep that spoon stirring Tringy.

Punchie can certainly dish it out but he isn't one for taking it.

"Knecht sticking the knife in" - a bit inappropriate really.

The EDL are having a get together tomorrow at the War memorial on The Hoe - who's going?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Settle down hairybloke. You only lost an election. No need to become rabid lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:03 pm

You should try a bit harder Tring. My give a fuckometer isn't even twitching.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Not much........................ Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:15 pm

If it gives you some form of perverse pleasure Tring, I've been crying all day and have considered self harming. You're a really weird old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:50 pm

The election result. awesome sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

We are aware that feelings are running high on this thread. Please be aware of what you are posting in order to prevent any further escalation.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Moderator wrote:
We are aware that feelings are running high on this thread. Please be aware of what you are posting in order to prevent any further escalation.

Thankyou.

Now THAT is the most inflammatory post on this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm

It appears a french soldier on patrol has been stabbed in the neck by a man of north African origin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next