Freathy
argyl3
Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 am

Cobi, your post has been taken down to be discussed by the mods in the mod room. After its been viewed and discussed it will either be put back on here or an explanation will be given as to why it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:21 am

Well, considering what has been written already on the same subject, I can't see any justification at all for doing what you have done? After all... Many posters asked him to explain himself.

And as of now... Even the farm haven't banned his post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:38 am

Rickler wrote:
Well, considering what has been written already on the same subject, I can't see any justification at all for doing what you have done? After all... Many posters asked him to explain himself.

It has not been deleted or banned (and I hope it wont be) it has been removed to the MOD room for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:23 am

I sincerely hope that Angry's latest stint in the AT/ATD modroom is not going to coincide with increased censorship, as it did previously.

Most of us know where that all ended up.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:54 am

Well let me correct myself, Pete.

Even the farm so far haven't removed it to the MOD room for discussion.

Honestly, what is there to discuss?

It's about par for the course at the moment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:19 am

Cobi's entitled to his opinion - as are others. I vehemently disagree with what he's posted on pasoti - it's a very strange A + B = C post and the comparison of Islamism and Nazism is based upon nothing more than one tenuous similarity. In the same way, frogs are almost identical to coffee tables as both have legs.

It would have been wiser to keep his post here so people could pick his post apart and point out just how naive it is but it's there on the 'other side'.

One thing is the birth rate issue he's raised - underlying that particular 'fact' is similar to the Jews breeding like rats prior to World War II (Goebbels). That's a rocky road Cobi. Should these Islamists breed less? Should we think about neutering them like stray cats? We can't have brown babies filling up our Primary Schools can we? It's odd how people who dislike minorities feel the need to keep the minority status quo - maybe they need something to hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

i moved it to the mod room for discussion it hasn't been deleted or edited. If the other mods are happy with it will be put back naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:36 am

You've already said that Angry.

Moving a post isn't what this thread's about though.

Apparently, Cobi's off to Brighton Uni soon. Hopefully, he'll realise just what a berk he's being. Young chaps with far right views don't tend to be too popular at Universities like Brighton - good luck in ever getting laid unless you drop this ideology Cobi.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:50 am

I didn't see Cobi's post but as ever, there are many ways of looking at issues. The following piece is taken from the link at the bottom and is clearly designed to shock and anger. Put it alongside radical Islamic propaganda and the truth will be somewhere in between , I guess.

The Third Jihad

There is an excellent movie called "The Third Jihad" from Zuhdi Jasser, a Muslim who is fighting
against the radical element, and it exposes the plan of radical Muslims who desire to take over the world. The movie opens with a discalimer that tells the viewer that "this is not a film about Islam, it
is about the threat of radical Islam. Only a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are "radical". And that's a true statement, if you recall I mentioned it at the start of this lesson. But
again, keep in mind the numbers. If only 1% of Muslims worldwide are "radical", then that is about 10,300,000 radical Muslim terrorist running around loose.

Remember, in Nazi Germany, not all of the German people were actual Nazis, far from it. Most
Germans were just normal people, going about their daily lives, trying to get by. Only a fairly "small percentage" were the evil Nazis, killling over 11,000,000 Jews and non-Jews alike in gas showers and ovens. But the "small percentage" soon overtook the main population who refused to speak out against the leadership, and thus in effect made all of Germany Nazis. The same thing is happening today with the Muslims. Are all Muslims in favor of Jihad? No, they are not... but the actions and goals of the "smaller percentage" are dominating all of Muslim thought and theology around the world. And the more that anti-Jihad Muslims refuse to get involved and refuse to speak against terrorism, the further that they will cede control of their religion, Islam, to the ever-growing "radical" element."

If I told you that the soda I just handed you contained 99% pure cola refreshment, and only contained "1% cyanide", how much of that soda could you comfortably drink? Could you somehow drink around the poison? No, you could not, the poison would seep into the the entire drink and render it as undrinkable.

The reason why they say that "a few bad apples spoils the whole bunch" is because the "good apples" will rot as long as they stay in the barrel with the rotten apples. And so it is with the state
of Islam today. Until and unless non-violent, anti-Jihadi Muslims take a stand themelves against the terrorists, then all will have become terrorists, either by commission or ommission. People who watched a crime being committed and do nothing to stop it are usually called "accomplices", even though they did not actively take part in the crime themselves.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:54 am

Having read Cobi's post I still maintain that he's a silly young boy who has read a blog by a racist and has decided to quote it.

He doesn't deny having the BNP photos and images on his Twitter account, because it was copied onto here so plenty of people saw it. He now says he's a Tory blah, blah, blah and you can look at my Twitter etc, but which Twitter account Cobi? You have two.

This part of Cobi's post, along with several other bits, is quite telling:

"Islam is expanding its ranks faster more than any other religion on the planet".

It's ranks? I think this shows that Cobi regards Islam as an army and an enemy.

Silly, silly boy.

As Hairy says Cobi with views like this at Brighton Uni? Good luck Cobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:06 am

hairy j wrote:
Cobi's entitled to his opinion - as are others. I vehemently disagree with what he's posted on pasoti - it's a very strange A + B = C post and the comparison of Islamism and Nazism is based upon nothing more than one tenuous similarity. In the same way, frogs are almost identical to coffee tables as both have legs.

It would have been wiser to keep his post here so people could pick his post apart and point out just how naive it is but it's there on the 'other side'.

One thing is the birth rate issue he's raised - underlying that particular 'fact' is similar to the Jews breeding like rats prior to World War II (Goebbels). That's a rocky road Cobi. Should these Islamists breed less? Should we think about neutering them like stray cats? We can't have brown babies filling up our Primary Schools can we? It's odd how people who dislike minorities feel the need to keep the minority status quo - maybe they need something to hate.

Well I really do hate these minority war-mongering, hate-preaching, mysoginist, radical, extremist, murderers and I would neuter them like stray cats - as a minimum. Just as I would paedophiles and rapists and any other truly dangerous elements of civilised society of whatever religion or race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:31 am

Rickler wrote:

Tringreen wrote:
I sincerely hope that Angry's latest stint in the AT/ATD modroom is not going to coincide with increased censorship, as it did previously.

Most of us know where that all ended up.

hairy j wrote:
Cobi's entitled to his opinion - as are others. I vehemently disagree with what he's posted on pasoti ...

I agree with all this - this kind of ludicrous censorship on a small forum like ATD is the kiss of death. Light touch self-moderation is the way forward.

I have no idea which moderator decided this was appropriate but it is way off the mark.

Moderator wrote:
We are aware that feelings are running high on this thread. Please be aware of what you are posting in order to prevent any further escalation.

Thankyou.

We're all over 21, well most of us, and do not need to be treated as idiots.

LIGHT TOUCH MODERATION OR THIS FORUM WILL FAIL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:44 am

It's been permanently deleted on Pasoti...sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:57 am

You've only been a mod for five minutes and your censoring posts angry, is it because you don't like cobi because thats what it looks like, not a good start bey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Pitbull wrote:

There's loads of other places you can post on Cobi; Stormfront's pretty awesome. The bnp have their own website too. It's abit like a political party's official website but written in the style of Viz.

One of the stories on there was about Eastern Europeans killing and eating the Queen's swans - it was interesting and amused me greatly. Keep your Slav 'ands of are swanz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
You've only been a mod for five minutes and your censoring posts angry, is it because you don't like cobi because thats what it looks like, not a good start bey.

sorry ss68 but no

i moved it to the mod room for discussion its not been deleted nor has a decision made yet on whether it gets moved back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

There's loads of other places you can post on Cobi; Stormfront's pretty awesome. The bnp have their own website too. It's abit like a political party's official website but written in the style of Viz.

One of the stories on there was about Eastern Europeans killing and eating the Queen's swans - it was interesting and amused me greatly. Keep your Slav 'ands of are swanz.

I'm aware the BNP have their own website, I take regular visits (just as I do with other Party forums), and although the BNP update their site more than any other political party, it's full of over complicated drivel about minor issues, as you read the articles you imagine a skinhead thug sitting with a dictionary trying to make his writing sound less common.

I'll say again, I have nothing to do with the British National Party Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Angry wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

sorry ss68 but no

i moved it to the mod room for discussion its not been deleted nor has a decision made yet on whether it gets moved back.

Surely it's better to have the discussion then take any appropriate action if necessary. If there is any doubt then it is highly likely that a post does not breach forum rules. I'd genuinely like to know, for future reference, what forum rules and regulations you suspected the post might have contravened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Nothing to do with the bnp other than using the same language and sharing an ethos. When you experience life a little, you can develop a political conscience. Reading something and then thinking, 'hey,nthat's for me!' is a little dangerous. You aren't thick but education is more than getting an A Level and reading a bit of Nietsche. Once you leave white Plymouth and meet people who've no idea what Capn' Jaspers is, you'll change. Once you start contributing fully to society, you might realise that society needs diversity and difference to keep going and to be fun.

You might think I'm a patronising shitbag but I'm serious, you aren't going to get laid on Falmer Campus handing out Tory Boy leaflets - I've been there before and I got laid there. Right now, that should be your goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

sorry ss68 but no

Surely it's better to have the discussion then take any appropriate action if necessary. If there is any doubt then it is highly likely that a post does not breach forum rules. I'd genuinely like to know, for future reference, what forum rules and regulations you suspected the post might have contravened.

I was the only mod on at the time and when i read it first hand there were a number of things included that i felt needed to be looked at, i moved it so the other mods in the morning could see it and check it over. If its OK it will be put back! if not then im sure the reasons why will be told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

sorry ss68 but no

I was the only mod on at the time and when i read it first hand there were a number of things included that i felt needed to be looked at, i moved it so the other mods in the morning could see it and check it over. If its OK it will be put back! if not then im sure the reasons why will be told.

But surely that's the whole point of a forum - to look at and read and understand others' points of view and to agree or challenge - to learn and educate. That's for members to decide not moderators - it is our forum - even more than Argyle is our club. You just can't unilaterally censor simply because you disagree with a poster's politics or beliefs - unless the post, politics or belief is inciting criminal violence.

Angry - you're a decent chap I have no doubt but you simply made an error of judgment here. Just admit it and move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

That's the nature of ATD Suffered, mods will all be different and have different tolerance levels. The next election will provide the opportunity for users to address the imbalance if indeed the majority believe there is an imbalance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

I knew this would happen! Clueless. In before Rickler.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

I agree with Gert on this angry, you let your personal feelings get in the way which is something i never do jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm

GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

That's the nature of ATD Suffered, mods will all be different and have different tolerance levels. The next election will provide the opportunity for users to address the imbalance if indeed the majority believe there is an imbalance.
Fookin ell gob i'm not on about sacking angry already, i think he made an error nothing more, i'm sure he will be fine in the long run. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next