Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Fire and A murder!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Big Fire and A murder! Empty
PostSubject: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:12 pm

One dead and 40 evacuated in major flat fire in Plymouth's Union Street

Police launch murder investigation after stabbing outside Plymouth village pub

Eventful New Years Eve night In Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Just been reading that, Angers. When I lived in Whitleigh, The Kings arms was my watering hole of choice. It was only a 15 minute walk away. In fact, I did have an invite for a drink down there on NYE from an old friend. Jeeezzz - glad I made plans to go elsewhere.

Imho, it (the stabbing) sounds premeditated. You don't go out for a quiet NYE drink in a relative quiet area armed with an axe and a knife. Gang related? Drugs? Family feud? Sad in any case.

Very sad about the death in the Union Street fire also. Can't quite remembering a new year starting so tragically.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Far safer living around London by the looks of it....... raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Lived in Tamerton and know the Kings very well, never seen any trouble in there, what a wanker, bad fire as well and condolences to anybody connected to either event.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Just been reading that, Angers. When I lived in Whitleigh, The Kings arms was my watering hole of choice. It was only a 15 minute walk away. In fact, I did have an invite for a drink down there on NYE from an old friend. Jeeezzz - glad I made plans to go elsewhere.

Imho, it (the stabbing) sounds premeditated. You don't go out for a quiet NYE drink in a relative quiet area armed with an axe and a knife. Gang related? Drugs? Family feud? Sad in any case.

Very sad about the death in the Union Street fire also. Can't quite remembering a new year starting so tragically.

Was it last year the young lad was lost off the ferry near Saltash?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:48 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I think it was the Torpoint ferry, Mouldy. Some sort of prank went wrong resulting in the kid jumping off the ferry, not to survive!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:48 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

year before mouldy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:52 pm

point and laugh tumbleweed Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire and A murder!   Big Fire and A murder! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fire and A murder!
Page 1 of 1