Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

A cow in India has more rights than a woman in Islam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:28 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Better start studying then
Apparently im in Nuremberg next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So....were all War Criminals, better book my plane to Argentina then

Bye troops its been a blast, do tell me who wins the next election btw x

Of course I said you're all war criminals eh punchdrunk?

You know perfectly well that I didn't in fact I said only a tiny minority are, just like it's only a tiny minority of Muslims that preach hatred and carry out atrocities, but that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

If you're going to quote me or mimic me at least have the good grace to not lie.

Meanwhile I'll leave you read this about the BNP and EDL and what it might be like to be a law abiding Muslim this weekend in Britain. Of course they could all feck off back to where they come from couldn't they? That's a favourite expression isn't it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:40 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Yeah because you're so worried about women's rights!

Oh and Muslims are very much a minority in India, it's them stinking p*ki's wots the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I hate to think how some of you will react if Argyle sign a few Muslim players.
Jimmy Abdou.

Yer but he's an ok Muslim not like all the rest of um. He wouldn't do nuffink out of order coz he played for Plymouth, and he knows his place innit.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
So....were all War Criminals, better book my plane to Argentina then

Bye troops its been a blast, do tell me who wins the next election btw x

Of course I said you're all war criminals eh punchdrunk?

You know perfectly well that I didn't in fact I said only a tiny minority are, just like it's only a tiny minority of Muslims that preach hatred and carry out atrocities, but that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

If you're going to quote me or mimic me at least have the good grace to not lie.

Meanwhile I'll leave you read this about the BNP and EDL and what it might be like to be a law abiding Muslim this weekend in Britain. Of course they could all feck off back to where they come from couldn't they? That's a favourite expression isn't it?

Choudry hasn't than either ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

downthetrack wrote:

That's a snappy little comment.

Read the Quran and you'll see that's not true. If you want to apply that to specific countries, it might make sense but then it comes down to culture rather than religion. The Quran states unequivocally that men & women are equals.

Do you think there is equality between men & women in Xtian countries?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm

knecht wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Read the Quran and you'll see that's not true. If you want to apply that to specific countries, it might make sense but then it comes down to culture rather than religion. The Quran states unequivocally that men & women are equals.

War mongering fantasy manuals,bible ,quran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:00 am

downthetrack wrote:
knecht wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

War mongering fantasy manuals,bible ,quran

the bible features heavily in the quran as does the tora (jewish bible)
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:01 am

Christianity ,judaism,Islam, same god.Bible, Quran, same "characters " in them. my god is holier than thou.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Oh and Muslims are very much a minority in India, it's them stinking p*ki's wots the worst.
I'm so stoning women is fine for adultery then? so fgm is fine as well is it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:11 am

downthetrack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

I'm so stoning women is fine for adultery then? so fgm is fine as well is it ?

Mate the cnuts will argue black is white..whats the point?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:22 am

Just one more Punchy.
Halal and Kosher slaughter is fine as well is it ? So an animal bleeds to death for up to four minutes to die is fine as well ?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:06 am

downthetrack wrote:
Just one more Punchy.
Halal and Kosher slaughter is fine as well is it ? So an animal bleeds to death for up to four minutes to die is fine as well ?

It's legal in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:17 am

It shouldn't be...

...and neither should circumcision.

If it was banned until you were eighteen, I'd like to see how many men would voluntarily have the procedure!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:46 am

punchdrunk wrote:

The vast majority of Muslims totally condone the horror that happened in London this week

The abject inability of the poster to get this right just goes to accentuate what a pathetic post this was and what a doddery, misguided old feck he must be.

Tbh most anything I have ever read of his should have pretty much confirmed that anyway, this pile is utter shiite is very much the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:58 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

The vast majority of Muslims totally condone the horror that happened in London this week

The abject inability of the poster to get this right just goes to accentuate what a pathetic post this was and what a doddery, misguided old feck he must be.

Tbh most anything I have ever read of his should have pretty much confirmed that anyway, this pile is utter shiite is very much the icing on the cake.

Oh I'm sorry that I posted condone instead of condemn, that makes it ok to have lynch mobs out attacking every dark skinned person they see this weekend does it?

According to Punchdrunk I'm a cnut who will swear black is white because I have pointed out facts that he doesn't like. For instance SOME soldiers serving in Muslim countries carry out torture and even kill innocent civilians. That's why there are so many claims being compensated at the moment totalling tens of millions of pounds. Punchie's argument is that shit happens in war, like the holocaust eh?

He doesn't like things being pointed out like Anders Breivik, who killed 69 young people and children in Norway is white and was heavily into anti-muslim groups, an islamaphobe in fact, a bit like some of the people who post on here. He was also vehemently opposed to feminism and a paranoid schizophrenic which is probably a factor in the Woolwich murder because as I have pointed out, these atrocities that take place by whoever are largely due to mental illness and are not indicative of the whole race or religion of the perpetrator. That's basic common sense but it doesn't give fascists the chance to pull on their DM's and a balaclava to go out looking for trouble.

I feel sorry for the people who want to go out and exact revenge on anyone with darkskin. They must be knackered hunting down any Germans living in Britain these days to get revenge on all the people killed during the World Wars, or are Germans ok because they too weren't too keen on muslims?

And because Punchdrunk served in the Falklands, he's forever having to buy a new TV whenever Lionel Messi comes on the screen, because he throws a brick through the set, and he wants Andres Gurrieri to feck off back to where he comes from and not play for Plymouth, or is Gurrieri an ok Argy because he plays for Argyle?

That makes me a "limp-wristed leftie" apparently. Great argument
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:00 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Nah its the way Jock, Hairy, Knecht, Lemezmer, and all the other hand picked limp wristed lefties on here choose their words.
They have based their views on what has happened recently so fair play, Jock then spouts utter crap about British Soldiers murdering local civilians in Afghanistan which is utter utter bullshit, anyone who has been there will know that just is not the case.
Maybe Jock and Hairy need a stint or 2 out in the "sandpit" before they start judging others and jumping on their self righteous sanctimonious bandwagon

I don't need to judge you punchdrunk, your words show you for what you are.

I wouldn't want to go over to the "sandpit" and shoot people I don't know or have no argument with because a Government told me to. I'm glad I'm a limp wristed leftie - if you and Cobi are the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:37 am

The vast majority of Muslims live in peaceful Indonesia or co-exist in India quite capably. In fact, I'd wager the vast majority of those living within places like Gaza, Helmand, Baghdad and even London(!) also have no particular desire to kill anyone.

Also, the vast majority of squaddies aren't responsible for things like unmanned drones bombing countries we're not at war with.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:52 am

This is all bullshit

As is this

Load of bollocks all made up by limp-wristed lefties and raghead lovers.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

[quote="Greenjock"][quote="Lord Tisdale"]
punchdrunk wrote:

I feel sorry for the people who want to go out and exact revenge on anyone with darkskin. They must be knackered hunting down any Germans living in Britain these days to get revenge on all the people killed during the World Wars, or are Germans ok because they too weren't too keen on muslims?

Indeed not everything is black and white. In WW2 ther Germans formed two Waffen SS Divisions made up entirely of Muslim troops from the Balkans and Albania, spefically for anti-partisan operations.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

Chaps, we all have our own views on what are very complex and multi faceted issues . The one thing we can probably all agree upon is that extremist groups are bad news, full stop. Also, there are good, bad and middling people everywhere and that atrocities are condemned by all decent people.
In addition, there should be no place in Britain's multicultural society for those who preach hatred and would undermine and change our nation's principles.

I cannot stand the jingoistic elements in our society. Neither can I tolerate the likes of radical Islamic groups who would take our society to a completely different place.
Neither, should be allowed the freedom to openly promote their hatred and extremist views on the streets of Britain.

If these extremists are not dealt with, many innocent people will continue to be hurt and as a result, more of the population will be radicalised, leading to continued and escalated outbreaks of violence.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chaps, we all have our own views on what are very complex and multi faceted issues . The one thing we can probably all agree upon is that extremist groups are bad news, full stop. Also, there are good, bad and middling people everywhere and that atrocities are condemned by all decent people.
In addition, there should be no place in Britain's multicultural society for those who preach hatred and would undermine and change our nation's principles.

I cannot stand the jingoistic elements in our society. Neither can I tolerate the likes of radical Islamic groups who would take our society to a completely different place.
Neither, should be allowed the freedom to openly promote their hatred and extremist views on the streets of Britain.

If these extremists are not dealt with, many innocent people will continue to be hurt and as a result, more of the population will be radicalised, leading to continued and escalated outbreaks of violence.

Very true and this week's events have had a profound effect on people and tempers have risen.

I've had my say on the subject and am now bowing out and leaving the subject alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:46 am

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Nah its the way Jock, Hairy, Knecht, Lemezmer, and all the other hand picked limp wristed lefties on here choose their words.
They have based their views on what has happened recently so fair play, Jock then spouts utter crap about British Soldiers murdering local civilians in Afghanistan which is utter utter bullshit, anyone who has been there will know that just is not the case.
Maybe Jock and Hairy need a stint or 2 out in the "sandpit" before they start judging others and jumping on their self righteous sanctimonious bandwagon

I don't need to judge you punchdrunk, your words show you for what you are.

I wouldn't want to go over to the "sandpit" and shoot people I don't know or have no argument with because a Government told me to. I'm glad I'm a limp wristed leftie - if you and Cobi are the alternative.

You dont know nothing about me you feckin mug.
And before you start wasn't it you who was posting mocking images of downs syndrome sufferers,short memory you Tit.
Wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:49 am

Such eloquence.

Abuse is your modus operandi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next