Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:18 pm

knecht wrote:
Haven't got time to respond to your racist crap other than to state that's what it is.
You don't like fact then ?Brush it under the carpet then its not their.Wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:23 pm

knecht wrote:
Haven't got time to respond to your racist crap other than to state that's what it is.

You patently do have the time Knecht, what you do not appear to have is a decent argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm not sticking up for Knecht, he's a big boy, neither am I looking at things from a left wing tinted point of view, but I am a bit lost as to what the argument is here.

I don't think anyone would argue that there are lunatic fantasist within the Muslim/Islamic religion as there are within all religions, but I'm not sure what the point being made is or the argument even?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Pakistan bombings daily
Iraq bombings daily
Afgan bombings daily
Syria 100k dead in two years
Iran executes gays ,adulterers, murderer's thats fair, druggies, armed robbers some as young as 17 who were starving,many others to.
Want some more Knecht ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:37 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Anyone interested in Islam should follow @pulpark on twitter.For an unbiased view.
See for yourself what Islam is like around the world,you'd be very shocked
I live with two muslims and have done for two years.

Thankfully your post has made me see the light.

I've removed the knives from the kitchen drawer.

Precautions, etc.

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Fri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:40 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm not sticking up for Knecht, he's a big boy, neither am I looking at things from a left wing tinted point of view, but I am a bit lost as to what the argument is here.

I don't think anyone would argue that there are lunatic fantasist within the Muslim/Islamic religion as there are within all religions, but I'm not sure what the point being made is or the argument even?

For calling me a racist, for disliking the cult of Islam
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm

A breakaway group formed from Christianity and Judaism in 642 ad
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:14 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Pakistan bombings daily
Iraq bombings daily
Afgan bombings daily
Syria 100k dead in two years
Iran executes gays ,adulterers, murderer's thats fair, druggies, armed robbers some as young as 17 who were starving,many others to.
Want some more Knecht ?

Yep, if there is one thing yer sunni muslim hates more than a Christian it's a shia muslim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:
Cobi, I'm curious, where did you get your figures from for your comments on pasoti?

BBC radio 1 from last week, a debate on Muslim grooming, I believe they are online somewhere, will try and find them by tonight.

Thanks Cobi, can you remember who it was on the BBC that quoted those figures?

I can't remember no, I will find those stats later. For now I can post this:

Child protection agency Ceop report states:

Identified 2,083 victims and 2,379 offenders since the start of 2008.

This particular report showed that, half of the perpetrators have not been identified due to insufficient evidence. The other half show that 38 percent were unknown, 30 percent were white, 28 percent were Asians mostly from a Pakistani Muslim background, 3 percent were black and 0.16 percent were Chinese.

So half are unknown or 38% are unknown out of 2379?

28% were Asians mostly from a Muslim background, so less than 28% are Muslim?

That could be 20%. So are you honestly saying you think that a quarter of all paedophiles are Muslim?

Have you not been awake this year while case after case of paedophilia has been reported amongst elderly white British tv personalities?

And if you're not a member of the racist BNP then it's strange that someone posted your twatter photos recently including photos of BNP images. How do you explain them being on your twatter Cobi?

The US and British army have been carrying out horrendous atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan against civilians as well as being responsible for thousands of deaths over the last 20 year's.

These people haven't asked for these foreign armies to come to their country, there were no weapons of mass destruction at all. These are facts. The US and British governments have only got involved because there are untold millions available whilst the locals are kept at bay by a military presence.

For decades in the UK ethnic minorities have been subjected to abuse and hatred by Britons who see the presence of other cultures as threatening. Nobody can deny this.

The vast majority of Muslims totally condone the horror that happened in London this week and are happy to go on record and say so. Unfortunately this weekend being a bank holiday will see countless racially motivated attacks against any Muslim or dark skinned person who is foolish enough to try and go about their normal business.

There are a tiny percentage of radical Islamists who choose to live in Britain and preach hatred against the government and military for invading their country, and that is wrong. These people should be deported for attempting to whip up support for their crazy ranting and ridiculous belief in wanting British citizens killed.

That doesn't mean all Muslims deserve to be tarred with the same brush. By that logic every elderly white male from the North should be considered to be a paedophile.

Some of the views on here have shocked and angered me. I thought more of some of you.
Cobi is too afraid to be open about his beliefs when people have seen his racist tendencies. I hate to think how some of you will react if Argyle sign a few Muslim players.

If that makes me a leftie liberal pinko or whatever I couldn't give a shit. I'm proud to be British and proud to have black, white, Asian, Muslim, gay, straight, Jewish friends and I'm proud to say that I enjoy talking to people of all religious beliefs even though I don't believe in any God. I'm proud to say I enjoy talking to gay men and women without having any gay tendencies myself. It's called respecting other people and being broad minded enough to live and let live.

I've read a few books about the history of Jews and how they have been persecuted throughout history and yet I'm extremely critical of how they treat others now. That doesn't mean I won't speak to a Jewish person now. Not every Jewish person agrees with acts that are carried out against Palestinians by their government.

I know that certain areas of Britain are heavily populated by blacks and that there is a gang culture in these areas. That doesn't mean that I think every black teenager from London is going to stab me. In fact the white people who go on about the blacks gang culture conveniently erase details of the killing of Stephen Lawrence and several others by white gangs.

The soldier who was brutally killed this week had a two year old son and that hits me hard as I also have a two year old son. What happened to that young man is totally indefensible and nothing anybody says will convince me that it can be justified, just like the white British man who slit the throats of his own children in France last week.

Both acts are equally brutal and senseless, just like the white guy who killed dozens in Norway, just like the Boston bombs and just like the various mass shootings that take place around the world.

There are idiots and mentally ill people everywhere who will try to justify their insane beliefs. These people can be black, white, Asian, Muslim, Irish and any other race, religion or nationality, but that doesn't mean that whatever group they belong to are all like that. These people are individuals or small groups who do what they do for themselves only.

If anyone doesn't like this, tough shit. It's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I hate to think how some of you will react if Argyle sign a few Muslim players.
Jimmy Abdou.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:
Cobi, I'm curious, where did you get your figures from for your comments on pasoti?

BBC radio 1 from last week, a debate on Muslim grooming, I believe they are online somewhere, will try and find them by tonight.

This particular report showed that, half of the perpetrators have not been identified due to insufficient evidence. The other half show that 38 percent were unknown, 30 percent were white, 28 percent were Asians mostly from a Pakistani Muslim background, 3 percent were black and 0.16 percent were Chinese.

That could be 20%. So are you honestly saying you think that a quarter of all paedophiles are Muslim?

Have you not been awake this year while case after case of paedophilia has been reported amongst elderly white British tv personalities?

And if you're not a member of the racist BNP then it's strange that someone posted your twatter photos recently including photos of BNP images. How do you explain them being on your twatter Cobi?

The US and British army have been carrying out horrendous atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan against civilians as well as being responsible for thousands of deaths over the last 20 year's.

These people haven't asked for these foreign armies to come to their country, there were no weapons of mass destruction at all. These are facts. The US and British governments have only got involved because there are untold millions available whilst the locals are kept at bay by a military presence.

For decades in the UK ethnic minorities have been subjected to abuse and hatred by Britons who see the presence of other cultures as threatening. Nobody can deny this.

The vast majority of Muslims totally condone the horror that happened in London this week and are happy to go on record and say so. Unfortunately this weekend being a bank holiday will see countless racially motivated attacks against any Muslim or dark skinned person who is foolish enough to try and go about their normal business.

There are a tiny percentage of radical Islamists who choose to live in Britain and preach hatred against the government and military for invading their country, and that is wrong. These people should be deported for attempting to whip up support for their crazy ranting and ridiculous belief in wanting British citizens killed.

That doesn't mean all Muslims deserve to be tarred with the same brush. By that logic every elderly white male from the North should be considered to be a paedophile.

Some of the views on here have shocked and angered me. I thought more of some of you.
Cobi is too afraid to be open about his beliefs when people have seen his racist tendencies. I hate to think how some of you will react if Argyle sign a few Muslim players.

If that makes me a leftie liberal pinko or whatever I couldn't give a shit. I'm proud to be British and proud to have black, white, Asian, Muslim, gay, straight, Jewish friends and I'm proud to say that I enjoy talking to people of all religious beliefs even though I don't believe in any God. I'm proud to say I enjoy talking to gay men and women without having any gay tendencies myself. It's called respecting other people and being broad minded enough to live and let live.

I've read a few books about the history of Jews and how they have been persecuted throughout history and yet I'm extremely critical of how they treat others now. That doesn't mean I won't speak to a Jewish person now. Not every Jewish person agrees with acts that are carried out against Palestinians by their government.

I know that certain areas of Britain are heavily populated by blacks and that there is a gang culture in these areas. That doesn't mean that I think every black teenager from London is going to stab me. In fact the white people who go on about the blacks gang culture conveniently erase details of the killing of Stephen Lawrence and several others by white gangs.

The soldier who was brutally killed this week had a two year old son and that hits me hard as I also have a two year old son. What happened to that young man is totally indefensible and nothing anybody says will convince me that it can be justified, just like the white British man who slit the throats of his own children in France last week.

Both acts are equally brutal and senseless, just like the white guy who killed dozens in Norway, just like the Boston bombs and just like the various mass shootings that take place around the world.

There are idiots and mentally ill people everywhere who will try to justify their insane beliefs. These people can be black, white, Asian, Muslim, Irish and any other race, religion or nationality, but that doesn't mean that whatever group they belong to are all like that. These people are individuals or small groups who do what they do for themselves only.

That is complete and utter bollocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm

ALL religion is fubar - that's the truth. It's not just Islam.

Not all Catholic priests are paedophiles but there has been an astonishing cover-up for decades from the very top. Amongst many other calamatous decisions made by successive Popes perhaps the most insidious is the refusal to allow catholics to use condoms. The last Pope even went as far as to say using condoms would spread AIDS further and quicker - how fecked up is that? That is a death sentence for millions right there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:00 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GOB wrote:

That is complete and utter bollocks

Just the part you highlighted?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:05 pm

The british army do not set out to kill civillians, anyone who thinks they do is talking bollocks. religous nutters kill more innocent people than any army.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Islamic extremism comes from the CIA leaving the MOUJAHADEEN to fight the Russian on there own.That was the seed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Nah its the way Jock, Hairy, Knecht, Lemezmer, and all the other hand picked limp wristed lefties on here choose their words.
They have based their views on what has happened recently so fair play, Jock then spouts utter crap about British Soldiers murdering local civilians in Afghanistan which is utter utter bullshit, anyone who has been there will know that just is not the case.
Maybe Jock and Hairy need a stint or 2 out in the "sandpit" before they start judging others and jumping on their self righteous sanctimonious bandwagon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:10 pm

I prefer the Israeli way of dealing with terrorists. One shot, one kill. Also their 10 for 1 policy tells those that target them what to expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:32 pm

The Red Star wrote:
I prefer the Israeli way of dealing with terrorists. One shot, one kill. Also their 10 for 1 policy tells those that target them what to expect.

He speaks of the British army in the same context as the Waffen ss storming through Poland in the 1941 invasion, utter utter bollocks.
There are distinct rules of engagement which one has to abide by, A common Insurgent tactic is to rake a patrol with fire from an occupied compound while they withdraw to a secondary position, the family is bound and gagged inside the compound, air support is called and you can guess what happens next.
It really angers and saddens me to see people branding the Forces as "murderers"
Shame on you
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:49 pm

With you all the way Punchy.I live in Lympstone we all know whats in Lympstone.Have many as friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:26 pm

So there are no cases of British or American soldiers killing prisoners then punchdrunk? There are no cases of humiliating treatment of prisoners and things that could be presented as torture? The news on the beeb must be in poor shape then because I seem to recall at least a few. I have nothing against the troops themselves but I do have a problem with Governments sending them into other countries in my name supposedly.

If a British soldier kills someone in an act of vengance over something they witnessed that happened to a comrade then to the same extent it is no different to what the two in London did. Retaliation is retaliation no matter how you dress it up. It is a fact that thousands and thousands died in Iraq as a consequence of Western intervention. They are still dying now. The same will apply to Afghanistan. Many people in this Country don't agree and even object strongly to our troops being there so it's hardly surprising the locals in those Countries like it even less. How would we feel if it was here and there were Iraqi troops in our Cities.

I don't see anyone giving any justification to the people who carried out the murder in Woolwich and neither am I. I condemn that as much as I would condemn the actions of a Brit doing the same abroad whether in uniform or not. I don't think this country can afford many more immigrants wherever they come from. It's not because I dislike any of them individually it's said purely on a financial front. That's not to say I wouldn't speak to a person or socialise with them because they looked different to me if they live in this country. Branding people in one lump is what is wrong in the same way I would not call all British soldiers serving abroad murderers or torturures. There are always a few wrong un's in any walk of life however and those should be condemned rather than a whole religion or race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Some of us had to go out to work.... contributing directly to the maintenance of British culture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Cobi Budge, what a fuckin tosspot you are.

Read a blog by some racist prick who's recruiting for the BNP and decide to post it on Pasoti.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If the little scumbag tries posting on here again I hope he's abused so much that he deletes his account.

Cobi and his EDL/BNP loving Devonport mates. feck off you thick little twats!

You're BNP Cobi, your fv mates post EDL related shit on twatter, now feck off and play with the white only traffic or something equally dangerous.

I despise the EDL and I'm a member of the Conservative party, I've put nothing on twitter and I'm not racist.

Case closed.

thats a lie we have seen your twitter page where your profess your far right views and support for the bnp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:56 pm

The British and US army have never tortured or killed Afghan or Iraqi civilians?

What the feck! I haven't been in the army like you but that doesn't stop a limp wristed leftie like me watching the news or reading newspapers. That link I posted shows how much has been paid out in compensation to victims so far.

Whether it's their fault for being there or not doesn't matter, these things are happening and there is proof it's happening.

And it also doesn't mean that every British and American soldier should be thought of that way, its a tiny minority, just like it's a tiny minority of radical extremists carrying out atrocities against British and Americans.

I suppose there are no homosexuals in the armed forces either?

The guy who killed dozens of children and young adults in Norway did it saying his reasoning was that Muslims were taking over the world. He's not representative of Norwegians either, he's another sad, insane individual but I don't see gangs of white Britons in balaclavas on the streets of Britain looking for feckin Scandinavians to hurt and kill do you?

Is every retired Yorkshireman a paedophile because Jimmy Savile was? Every one of them? Are there gangs of white men in balaclavas searching the streets of Halifax tonight for senior citizens to abuse and maim?

feck me this is unbelievable. I bet every Irishman in Britain is breathing a sigh of relief that it's not their turn still, because everyone knows that all Irishmen between the ages of 16-65 are IRA undercover and plotting to bomb Brits.

I'll leave it there. As a limp wristed leftie it's way past my bedtime so I'll leave all you proper patriots put the world to rights. Cobi's your new hero I suppose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"I suppose there are no homosexuals in the armed forces"

Definately not Jock. There are only people who are like minded and enjoy recreational activities with their comrades. Have you never played uckers naked in the shower with a friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm

So....were all War Criminals, better book my plane to Argentina then

Bye troops its been a blast, do tell me who wins the next election btw x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next