Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Not every club has an ian newell, does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm

GOB wrote:
Not every club has an ian newell, does it?

Probably - but not quite as many brainwashed poodle-sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Mods who is this Dominic that allegedly posts on ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Mods who is this Dominic that allegedly posts on ATD

Hairy J lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:08 pm

who was that mike newell on there? as that is naughty as that wasnt him "alleged"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Is it really true that babararacucudada was the person assaulted by Ian Newell's son and friend (Peter Desborough) at a Fan Fest?

No. It was in the business lounge.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:
Is it really true that babararacucudada was the person assaulted by Ian Newell's son and friend (Peter Desborough) at a Fan Fest?

WHAT ! Shameful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Babs is a brilliant poster on pasoti and doesn't ever post anything offensive or personal. He's been on there for years. Shitty thing to do if it's true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

So have the old bill been round yet? Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:

I suppose as an isolated incident it's nothing remarkable. Far, far bigger scuffles occur every day at football matches. But it's the trend and persons involved that make this truly sinister.

Newell, his offspring, his accomplices, his mindset, his history and the possible future repulse me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 pm

While he was trying to give it "the big one" newell boasted to me about threatening to punch babararacucudada during the Stapleton days. He's a very tough man you know!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
When they kick at your front door,
how you gonna come?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of yer gun?

When the law break in,
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement,
Or waiting in death row?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:35 pm

GOB wrote:
While he was trying to give it "the big one" newell boasted to me about threatening to punch babararacucudada during the Stapleton days. He's a very tough man you know!

It's like Laurel and Hardy pretending to be the Kray twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 pm

greenjock do you know it for 100% fact about baba? as if your going by what someone told you thats not going to be good enough if porkie takes you to court if its not true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
GOB wrote:

It's like Laurel and Hardy pretending to be the Kray twins.

Laurel and Hardy?

Try dumb and dumber Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
greenjock do you know it for 100% fact about baba? as if your going by what someone told you thats not going to be good enough if porkie takes you to court if its not true!

I would back up Jock as it is what Newell himself told me, providing it's the same incident. Would it have been at about the same time that Newell was threatening that Steward?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:

I would back up Jock as it is what Newell himself told me, providing it's the same incident. Would it have been at about the same time that Newell was threatening that Steward?

I think this is a new incident GOB.

Something in the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I'll go out on a limb here. Jock and baba have spoken. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Look out ! The nool is talking to a 'top online solicitor' Rolling Eyes

I still think a Jeremy Kyle 'Janner Special' would make great tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Better save up for that £75k again then Laughing

If Jock can prove everything he has written then Newell hasn't got a leg to stand on.

If he can back it up with evidence there's no law been broken by anybody on that article or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

I've seen the emails Newell says are worse than Jock's posts. He is a pathological liar.

This will come to a legal head now - or Newell is lying still. We'll see.

Last edited by Gert Loinz on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

If it's anything like his expert designer, it's this guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:

is it the same top online solicitor that sent a warning letter to the wrong bloke lol i think its going to take Jeremy Kyle to sort to this mess.

I really wish Ian would stop painting himself out as some sort of victim he has been responsible or involved in so much sleaze im amazed the club want someone with his reputation on board.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

I'd rather see their faces when the results of the lie detector test are revealed. What a Face lol!

They'd never agree to it though.................... even for charity !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:08 pm

According to Ian Newell last night he hardly knows Pete Desborough or Roger though Very Happy

He's a pathalogical liar and he and his friends have gone too far this time.

I can handle the threats to me, even if the attempts to make me out to be an alcoholic who neglects his child are a tad below the belt even for them, but Roger Willis? Babarabacuda or whatever it is?

Eloquent poster with the clubs best interests at heart, not once but twice being assaulted and threatened in the business lounge in front of several witnesses?

That's ok is it? That's the behaviour of the unoffical commercial director, who had to drag his son away, and his mates?

The clique of superfans who have decided to jump aboard with James Brent no matter what are disgusting and cowardly and it needs to be publicised.

Private investigators, threats, passing the blame onto innocent young lads, anonymous accounts to attack the Trust so that it is no threat to James Brent's plans. A director, Peter Jones, having a feckin dossier on John Petrie? Having screenshots of John's private Facebook account that could only have come from one of John's friends on Facebook?

What a bunch of utter cnuts.

Since when did supporting a crap 2nd division club become so bad for your health that you decide you're too afraid to attend games anymore? To be a sposnsors guest and be drenched by a drink and threatened several times?

I'm a fruitcake alright though Very Happy Just a fruitcake who isn't afraid of these wankers and won't stand for a guy I don't even know coming under attack because Mike Newell thinks he's a mate of mine.

Still waiting for the police to knock Mr Newell, so I can show them the threats from your son, the screenshots of you ordering a virus be planted in Ricklers e-mail address, plus all the other incriminating evidence.

How does such a nice man as Ian Newell know someone who is able to hack into an e-mail account and place a virus in it? Because he's not a nice man whatsoever, he's a bully and an online thug.

What a nest of vipers that will be when they meet up at Burton. Webb, Newell, Jameson, Postey and Hooper! What fun and games to you think they will plot together in person? Which 18 yr old club employee can they blame their cowardly threats on this time?

I keep saying it, if I'm lying sue me boys, and if I am this person who "takes the shine off of Argyle for him" lol! what a wanker, then why has he never used the UK's top online lawyer who has contacted him today before? Three guesses which firm this Petrocelli works for? The same one who sent a threatening letter to Village Green thinking they were Punchdrunk do you think?

I'm going to love every minute of the upcoming police interview, you know the one that Newell has arranged for me to undergo Very Happy

I'm going to show what a horrible, horrible man Ian Newell is, and his son come to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next