Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
The whole thing was a huge scam, the bucket rattling, the sleepovers outside Home Par, the demonstration, the auctions, the letters, the emails, the phone calls........it was all just a huge scam to get Brent in the door so that he could add to his fortune. - If you put money into a bucket as I did, then you have assisted.

Ian, Chris & Peter have served their Club well, I'm sure they are proud people.

Meanwhile the fat lady hasn't sung yet and if there's one thing about football you can bank on, it's that it aint over until she does!

It will be time to pester those local Councillors soon and to keep a special eye on that Evans bloke!

Evans is already in the Brent camp as is the 'erald. The leading headline on the AFT proposal made that quite clear. When the plans go in we have 6 weeks to voice our objections, I can't see how we are going to get the plans changed TBH. We will need to object with a legal challenge that is relevant to planning law. The fact the Grandstand isn't big enough won't work, the councillors are probably the best bet, but and it's a big one, do they sit on the planning committee? They are the councillors that we need to lobby.

If Brent refuses the new plans the only hope we have is to get enough people to lodge objections to the planning committee.

I know some eco warriors im sure they wont need too much persuading to camp outside the stadium if i tell them what james plans to do to the park! because lets face it he will build on cottage field wheather he amends his plans or not sooner or later he will build on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 pm

This thread isn't about me but I can't reply to this on pasoti from greenblooded.

Quote :
This is free site (doesn't cost us anything), run by volunteers (mods), which has to run by rules. We sometimes may not like those rules, but as with all things, there still has to be rules.

If we don't like the rules, let's campaign to get them amended, if we don't like the application of existing rules, campaign to become a mod, ditto if we don't agree with the "modding".

We all tend to get carried away from time to time, personalities clash, sometimes you have to bite your tongue, take the ban & get back in the fight, it's that simple. Why should volunteers put up with constant cr*p? They are not all perfect, we are not all perfect, but this is what we've got & let's stop flippin around petty politicking. Do the crime, pay the time.

Hairy overstepped the mark (by the decision of the mods), it's up to him to "wangle" his way back in, all mostly all want him back, get on with it Hairy ffs!

I see no evidence of IJN changing the political independance of this site, it would die just like the "official" forum site (can't even remember its name) pretty sharpish if it did, that's not to say the threat doesn't exist though.

It's up to me. I emailed pasotimods - I haven't had a reply. I won't get one either.

Pasoti have simply forced me to post elsewhere without any real reason given.

I upset IJN is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm

I tried ter have you banned from here too ter be fair Hairo. After you threatened to knock ait half the forum fer baiting yer old man. Twas like the bizness lainge on crack; a veritable feast of vexation and ire.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I tried ter have you banned from here too ter be fair Hairo. After you threatened to knock ait half the forum fer baiting yer old man. Twas like the bizness lainge on crack; a veritable feast of vexation and ire.

Do you want a dry slap you slag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Apparently Tudor Evans manifesto says no to building on cottage field!!

how long as he got till he can be voted out again.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 pm

hairy j wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Do you want a dry slap you slag?
elephant
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 pm

So did Jock get a visit from the old bill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:

highly doubt hey did, ian comes across as being more full of shit than a christmas turkey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Not so much of the old you fecking country knob jockey. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Not so much of the old you fecking country knob jockey. Shocked

SG I am flabbergasted never has my flabber been so gasted clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 pm

People who live in the countryside are called Bum Kings aren't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Close enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:

What do you think scratch

They must be collating loads more evidence before they pick me up lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24