Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
Pony Ride wrote:
the unelected president is resorting to his usual bollocks after a game..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Jefferis why are you not on this forum lol

Maybe I am....

lol thats a new thought of the day will the real George Jefferis please stand up

George Jefferis has made my night Laughing

And whoever Webbmustgo @fletcherout is deserves a pint too Laughing
Probably the guty behind rastus and paul thomas lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Somebody tell Cerbera that I've made clear what I will accept and it's not a meeting at his house.

He can p.m. Hooper and Postey to ask if they'll be apologising to me in writing and then p.m. Newell and ask if he'll be going along with what I've asked for. If not then I'll enjoy seeing all the details in a newspaper article soon.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

Chris Webb on twitter which of course we're not supposed to look at wrote:
what is saddening is slagging off someone you haven't met and not even having enough about you to do it face to face

I've never met Chris Webb.

He's definately a do as I say not as I do kind of guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Dougie wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

what is saddening is slagging off someone you haven't met and not even having enough about you to do it face to face

He's definately a do as I say not as I do kind of guy

Top message from wholly believable deepthroating greenman windsor boy.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

Now then Peggy, you know you can't quote his twittering, you'll be accused of stalking.

Seriously, he's just not 'Presidential' in anything that he does or says. It just shows the club in a very poor light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

Now then Peggy, you know you can't quote his twittering, you'll be accused of stalking.

Seriously, he's just not 'Presidential' in anything that he does or says. It just shows the club in a very poor light.

he is up there with bill clinton for honesty and richard nixon for intergrity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

he is up there with bill clinton for honesty and richard nixon for intergrity

The Chris Huhne lovechild of football club presidency
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 am

Peggy * wrote:
Oh I do like this one:

I've never met Greenman or Windsor Boy Suspect

Devious janners , who hide behind multi user or hidden accounts ,to self promote and attempt to discredit honest people .
Back to top Go down
Southborne

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 am

Brilliant article but got totally lost in the replies on there, Wow! I would have thought at this important time is to show a united face but as per the takeover of PAFC it is not going to be easy. People on there with their own agenda and power trip. Looking from the outside i would of thought fans of other clubs think PAFC are getting exactly what they deserve !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Southborne wrote:
Brilliant article but got totally lost in the replies on there, Wow! I would have thought at this important time is to show a united face but as per the takeover of PAFC it is not going to be easy. People on there with their own agenda and power trip. Looking from the outside i would of thought fans of other clubs think PAFC are getting exactly what they deserve !

The article was hijacked with replies involving a personal agenda which takes away the point of it that much is true. Sadly at the end of the day unless these issues get resolved one way or another its going to keep happening no matter what the article or website is until it is. If it has to be via a legal route than so be it, if it takes a group discussion and a contract signed at the end of it then so be it too but something has to happen to end it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Southborne wrote:

The article was hijacked with replies involving a personal agenda which takes away the point of it that much is true. Sadly at the end of the day unless these issues get resolved one way or another its going to keep happening no matter what the article or website is until it is. If it has to be via a legal route than so be it, if it takes a group discussion and a contract signed at the end of it then so be it too but something has to happen to end it all.

It wouldn't be quite that simple if you were in Jock's shoes though would it?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Brent f***ing off would end it all in one fell swoop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:23 pm

hairy j wrote:
Southborne wrote:

At the end of the day Greenjock has stated what he wants to happen. Its down to him whether he acts on it and gets those demands met. But for his own sanity it has to stop reliving the events day after day with long winded posts is not healthy at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 pm

hairy j wrote:
Southborne wrote:

At the end of the day Greenjock has stated what he wants to happen. Its down to him whether he acts on it and gets those demands met. But for his own sanity it has to stop reliving the events day after day with long winded posts is not healthy at all.

Long feckin winded? I edit them down and cut out about a third before I post them lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Southborne wrote:

Long feckin winded? I edit them down and cut out about a third before I post them lol!

lol but you understand my point though they are not healthy Wink

also where a place of neutral standing in your eyes if you are to meet ian? not cerbs i gather that but where and hairy im sure will tell ian on pasoti and see if he is up for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Southborne wrote:

lol but you understand my point though they are not healthy Wink

also where a place of neutral standing in your eyes if you are to meet ian? not cerbs i gather that but where and hairy im sure will tell ian on pasoti and see if he is up for that.

I'm not bothered about meeting him again. Once was enough for me thanks Very Happy He tried to get me to look into his eyes but I had the strength of a Jedi knight and I resisted.

All I want is for there to be assurances that Roger/Baba will not be picked on again, and I want it in writing for him so if anyone does shout their mouth of at him or throw a drink over him again he can go to the Police and prove that it isn't an isolated incident. Why the feck should he be worried about attending games? Written apologies and assurances that it's finished with. And a goodwill gesture for the trouble he's already had.

Personally I want apologies in writing from Tony Hooper for spying on me and my family for money. It might be his profession but he was a slimy cnut who was all friendly to me, offering me the use of his season ticket and lifts to games, while all along he was delving into my background and handing out my mothers details to all and sundry. That's not asking too much, and nor is wanting a written apology from Postey for being Greenman. In fact I think they're both getting of pretty lightly.

They're my terms. I don't see why I need a meeting to achieve these terms? If I get these things then that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. There is no point in me asking for the names of the other people involved in Greenman because it won't happen. Postey would lie to cover up for his mates again so I'm asking for the bare minimum which is an apology in writing.

If anyone else wants to meet up with Cerbs and Ian Newell to sort out a few things that's up to them.

And I'm not chickening out of a meeting, what would it achieve? Ian Newell confessing to everything he's ever done? Postey telling how he got Village Greens name and address? It's just not going to happen so it would be a waste of my time.

I'm basically asked for Mike Newell and Pete Desborough to back off Roger/Baba for good, and for them them to be big enough to apologise for it and assure him it will never occur again.

The balls in their court. If they don't want to I'll hand over everything to the journalist who wants to put it in print. No skin off my nose anymore but I want this resolved for Roger.

Last edited by Greenjock on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Meet him Jock. Make sure you have a camera in your handbag though - like Rogue Traders.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Feck it, get the journalist to run with it.

It'd make great reading lol!

The pasoti gods didn't like your bucket rattling thug comment hairy, it's gone under the carpet Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Jeez, it's busy outside of Cerbs house!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I'm not bothered about meeting him again. Once was enough for me thanks Very Happy He tried to get me to look into his eyes but I had the strength of a Jedi knight and I resisted.

All I want is for there to be assurances that Roger/Baba will not be picked on again, and I want it in writing for him so if anyone does shout their mouth of at him or throw a drink over him again he can go to the Police and prove that it isn't an isolated incident. Why the feck should he be worried about attending games? Written apologies and assurances that it's finished with. And a goodwill gesture for the trouble he's already had.

Personally I want apologies in writing from Tony Hooper for spying on me and my family for money. It might be his profession but he was a slimy cnut who was all friendly to me, offering me the use of his season ticket and lifts to games, while all along he was delving into my background and handing out my mothers details to all and sundry. That's not asking too much, and nor is wanting a written apology from Postey for being Greenman. In fact I think they're both getting of pretty lightly.

They're my terms. I don't see why I need a meeting to achieve these terms? If I get these things then that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. There is no point in me asking for the names of the other people involved in Greenman because it won't happen. Postey would lie to cover up for his mates again so I'm asking for the bare minimum which is an apology in writing.

If anyone else wants to meet up with Cerbs and Ian Newell to sort out a few things that's up to them.

And I'm not chickening out of a meeting, what would it achieve? Ian Newell confessing to everything he's ever done? Postey telling how he got Village Greens name and address? It's just not going to happen so it would be a waste of my time.

I'm basically asked for Mike Newell and Pete Desborough to back off Roger/Baba for good, and for them them to be big enough to apologise for it and assure him it will never occur again.

The balls in their court. If they don't want to I'll hand over everything to the journalist who wants to put it in print. No skin off my nose anymore but I want this resolved for Roger.

That is all very noble GJ but it really isnt down to you to ask for that! its Roger and Roger alone too if he doesnt want to talk openly about it then you cant thrust him into this argument it isnt fair too.

I would meet with ian and the accussed taking some from the admin go along with you and put some nails in this coffin for all. I dont see how you getting apologies for someone else is going to resolve your issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Apparently, this 'throwing drinks' stuff happened three years ago - feel free to discuss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

hairy j wrote:
Apparently, this 'throwing drinks' stuff happened three years ago - feel free to discuss.

is that true? Greenjock if thats the case then oh dear!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

About the same time that Newell and Ponty took over the old AT site, closed it and lost us our money.

In fact when you think about it this shit has been going on for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:08 pm

It isn't me being noble at all.

I made the mistake of publicising what happened to Roger after the Exeter game and now he's even more wary of going to games in case he gets it in the neck for me posting about it so I'm putting right my mistake.

If he gets written assurances from Mike Newell and Pete Desborough that they won't go near him again it should put his mind at rest so he can go back to enjoying football safe in the knowledge he won't be wearing Stella aftershave and be threatened to have his feckin neck broken. Is that clear?

If those two are unwilling to provide assurances that it's finished then obviously they're thinking they can do it to whoever they want whenever they want.

A feckin pair of thugs bullying someone they know won't retaliate. Big fuckin hard men eh?

Well if your'e happy that this can go on because these people think they can censor what others want to think and post that's fine but I'm not ok with it.

Contrary to what he believes, Ian Newell doesn't own home park and can't control what is posted on here. He might not like it but that's the way it is. Same goes for his friends and family.

This time it was Roger, next time it could be you or dougie or hairy j who says something they don't like and gets threatened or given a slap. So now the club knows about it and has been given the same ultimatum, do something about it and get the two thugs to apologise and reassure Roger that it's not going to happen again or the bad publicity will affect future hospitality bookings.

You don't see Newell or the perpetrators denying its happened do you? Vague denials of ever doing anything wrong as usual from Newell, claims that I'm q fruitcake who neglects his child aside the main players are keeping a low profile at the moment.

As it's dragged on a bit I've now added an apology from Hooper and Postey to the list for me.

If they they ha upd sprung into action a bit sooner I wouldn't have gone as far as I have but Mr Newell wants to do his using standard acting the victim routine and threatens me with the police. That's fine then but the police haven't been involved by me but if they do start asking questions about who started the trouble in the sponsors lounge then he's dropping his son and mate in the shit. What a shame that'll be.

It's really simple. If Mike Newell and Pete Desborough can't be certain that they wont go after again then it's best the police are involved, and the club, and the more exposure it gets the more chance that they will think twice about doing it next time.

I'm sure Newells seen this thread so how about it Ian? What's your son and buddy going to do, apologies and assurances for Roger or they and the club get loads of bad publicity?

The drink was thrown over him the same day that Newell "stormed the boardroom" but the threat to rip his feckin head off by the same people happened after the Exeter game recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 pm

IJN wrote:
I just wish to make the point again, I am not 'bickering' I want all these vile accusations to stop and go away, but this person simply will not stop.

Think about it Scott, tell me how YOU could stop this?

Total denial?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next