Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:16 pm

I reckon you should get a word press account and stick it all up on there too.

Files part 2 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 pm

I see the article from 200 per cent has been removed from Pyongyang to stop the plebs from seeing the comments at the bottom of the page.
Bent as a nine bob note the lot of em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Newell + 'top' internet lawyer = THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Here are the awful e-mails that I have sent Ian Newell about this. In full apart from my e-mail address, including who they were also sent to at Argyle.

They really are much, much worse than anything I've posted on the 200% blog Sleep

The club are investigating the assualts and threats that took place in the business lounge as they have received more than one complaint about them.

I'm glad you're going to the police first, then I can show them the threatening e-mails your son sent me after you gave him my e-mail address. You hardly know your own son and Pete Desborough? You get worse Ian!

Your son, in your presence as you had to drag him away, verbally assaulted and threatened Roger Willis in the business lounge, after Pete Desborough had done the same. Pete Desborough also threw a drink over Roger on another ocassion also in the business lounge, and Pete Desborough is a close friend of yours.

You are the fulcrum behind many such incidents, and your friends are also usually involved.

You were the one, along with Chris Webb, who blamed the previous threats of violence towards me that it has transpired were made by Ian De Lar, on an 18 yr old club employee, Sean Rapson, when you both knew full well that he had no knowledge or involvement in any of it. Very nice behaviour from the club president and the man who accompanys James Brent to games and sits with him in the directors box.

You are behind the disgusting ADT site which targeted myself and others who use Argyle Talk Democratic, and I have your e-mail admitting to this along with many, many other documents which show the nasty and vindictive behaviour you get up to towards anyone who dares to oppose your point of view.

Your friends also hired Tony Hooper to find me, supposedly to send me a letter, and you were given my 63 yr old disabled mothers private details, phone number, address etc.

I was targeted by you and your friends last year and had several threats of violence made to me, and the female members of my family were named by an unknown person who Ian De Lar has admitted being, although I actually don't believe that it was Ian De Lar at all, and he is covering up for the real culprits who have a little more to lose than him.

You have personally turned a great number of Argyle fans against each other and are the reason that many no longer attend games, especially as your son is used to threaten people who disagree with you or you want silenced.

You sent a white feather message, denoting that he was a coward, to an elderly lifelong Argyle fan who is battling cancer. This person is another now who feels threatened by you and your friends and won't attend Argyle games because of your behaviour.

If this is what is wanted by Plymouth Argyle, to deter fans from going to games, just like when Peter Jones advised fans to "toddle off and support United" who were concerned with the way things were going at the club, then it is very strange as the club could do with every single fan possible to come through the gates to try and get the average figure anything like the one used by James Brent as the expected average.

I am an Argyle fan of almost 30 years who will not attend home games anymore because of the threats that I have received from your friends and family, and I'm not alone in this stance, and the things I have seen you carry out like doing searches on other Argyle fans property and arranging for viruses to be sent to your targets e-mail addresses.

I have evidence of this behaviour, the threats from your son and the screenshots of your Flickr account which had details of all of this and much, much more, like private details for James Brent, Peter Ridsdale and Rick Cowdrey. I have several e-mails between yourself and Rick Cowdrey where you attempted to blackmail him to get the Q and A session with ATD stopped, or else Pasoti might not be so accommodating to the club in future.

You revel in your friendship with James Brent and Chris Webb, another who has used anonymous accounts that were used to threaten and belittle people online, and your position of "power" as owner of Pasoti. There is an investigation taking place into your storing of people's private details currently by the ICO who are the regulators of the data protection act, as I have supplied them with the screenshots of the e-mail hacking you requested, the medical information you held on a young lad, the private telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of various people concerned with Plymouth Argyle, as well as more sinisterly photographs of people who do not agree with your point of view.

There were also facebook screenshots of people you do not like or want being involved with the Argyle Fans Trust, just as Peter Jones has of the former leader John Petrie.

I had to ask you 3 times to delete all records you kept on myself as you have no business storing them, just as I had to do with the Pasoti moderators who were also reluctant to confirm when they had deleted these details, and again this is being investigated by the ICO who have received several complaints about you and your website.

All I have asked you and your son, and you could ask your friend Pete Desborough for me, is for assurances that Roger Willis will never be subjected to the same abuse and threats that he has on two separate occasions in the business lounge at Home Park, but you are not prepared to give these assurances so I am passing the details to a national newspaper who I have spoken to about the threats, assaults, invasions of privacy, private investigators etc that are occurring regularly towards Argyle supporters who don't share your view on things. I will also pass all of the details to the local press.

I will again re-iterate that Roger Willis knows nothing about all of this, as he is afraid of reprisals coming his way. That is disgusting. That a season ticket holder at Argyle is so afraid of you and your family and friends that he is considering never attending games again. More support lost due to the behaviour of people with and around you. And again I will state that I do not know Roger personally and have never met him but there are mutual friends who are apalled at the behaviour he is subjected to when he is in your proximity.

Plymouth Argyle obviously don't feel that this behaviour is a problem as they are unwilling to respond to my previous e-mail so they can deal with the fall-out of it being exposed in the press. Not good for business would be my assessment of the affect it will have.

Everybody knows the good work you do but in my opinion, and that of many people I know, you are a bully and have been involved in countless incidents of unsavoury and possibly illegal behaviour, so going to the police would be welcomed by me.

If it is standard behaviour amongst your family and friends to threaten and throw drinks over fellow supporters then I would suggest that the problem will occur again and maybe the club would consider placing a notice inside the ground advising customers to either do as Ian and Mike Newell says or suffer the consequences. I expect a notice on the business lounge doors and near the bar would suffice to ensure if anyone does undego the same treatment then they have been warned in advance.

P.Gordon

Subject: Re: Threatening Roger Willis in the Argyle business lounge
From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:39:55 +0100
CC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To: jock

I have on numerous occasions for you not to E mail me. Yet again, you have ignored that request. I have arranged an appointment the police again tomorrow, armed with my last crime number (registered in October 2012).

I have not been included in the reply from PAFC nor do I want to be, but you seem intent on this continuing harassment.

As I have said, on numerous occasions, if you think you have a valid complaint against me, then take that complaint to the police.

Yet again, you have involved people I barely know, in your embarrassing crusade.

Ian Newell
From his Mac Book Pro.

On 10 Apr 2013, at 17:41, pete gordon wrote:

Ok I thought that Mike Newell would want to assure me that he and Peter Desborough would not assault or threaten Roger Willis in future, and that Plymouth Argyle might have wanted the same conclusion to these unfortunate incidents, but from your lack of response the club is condoning the assaulting and threatening of a season ticket holder twice in the business lounge.

As I said before I will now be going to the press with the details of the assault and subsequent threats and I will enclose the witness statements that I have which prove that the assault and threats took place.

It will send out a message to anyone thinking of paying to be a corporate guest at the club is in danger of being assaulted and threatened if Mike Newell has drunk enough to take a dislike to them, and his friend Pete Desborough may decide to throw a drink over them if he also takes a dislike to them.

On that business plan, good luck with attempting to increase the income the club receives from it's hospitality suites as potential corporate guests may well think twice about booking any package if the incidents are commonplace and condoned by the club.

In the meantime I still promise that if any harm comes to Roger Willis of the same nature from Mike Newell, Pete Desborough or any other of their friends then I will be going to the police with these details and with the e-mail threats that Mike Newell sent to me recently.

Welcome to Plymouth Argyle under James Brent then?

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: FW: Threatening Roger Willis in the Argyle business lounge
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 23:18:07 +0000

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: FW: Threatening Roger Willis in the Argyle business lounge
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 23:16:51 +0000

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: Threatening Roger Willis in the Argyle business lounge
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 23:13:48 +0000

F.A.O. Mike Newell, Ian Newell and Dave Boobyer,

Please bear this Mr Boobyer as it will become relevant to you, but first this is directed to Mike Newell who verbally assaulted and threatened a guest at Home Park in the business lounge last week, as did Mike's friend who also threw a drink over the guest on a previous ocassion.

I really don't know why you are making threats and abusing Roger Willis because of some weird thought that me and him are friends, and that I was there with him at Home Park last week.

I don't know the guy from Adam, other than he posts on Argyle forums, and we don't get on!

I've been told by others, Roger doesn't want to speak to me about it because he is now genuinely afraid that you and your old hooligan mates are going to attack him at some stage in the future, exactly what happened previously and why your friend here in photo 17 went for him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger is now afraid to attend Home Park because of these incidents. Is that how season ticket holders are supposed to be treated by the son of the person who sits with the club owner in the directors box?

Now if you want to have a go at me you feel free. You've done it before, threatened to find me and hurt me amongst other things, but oh no you were quoting lines from a movie to me weren't you? And I'm a big boy who can take it, but Roger Willis? You're using me as an excuse to have a pop at him for your father. Why the hell would I be friends with Roger and be with him at Home Park?

Now you can threaten me again all you like, but do it to me not to someone who wouldn't say boo to a goose, because if you do have a pop at Roger again you are doing it for your father and not because of me. Oh and I'll be going to the police with the photograph and the witness statements I've got about what happened last week. Up to you really I couldn't give a flying one.

Now this rubbish needs to stop. Your friend in the picture threw a drink over Roger previously and then had a go at him last week inside the business lounge, in front of several witnesses, some of whom have supplied me with their account of what happened, then you verbally abused him later on also in the business lounge, before your father dragged you away.

This is all because of arguments that go on between your father who HAS been involved in threatening me under pseudonyms, along with the club president Chris Webb, and knows that Tony Hooper of the PASB was hired as a private investigator to try and track me down, in fact it was Ian Newell who revealed to me that Tony Hooper had been investigating me and had passed my 63 yr old disabled mothers name, address and telephone number to Lee Jameson on a supporters coach last year where your father was sat with Chris Webb, and that threats of violence were made to me and the female members of my family were named to make the threats more sinister.

Now Ian De Lar has admitted to being part of the threats made to me but won't name the others involved. I know who the others were and will take it further if Roger Willis, a lifelong Argyle fan is threatened or harmed again.

I have James Brents e-mail address and if I don't get assurances from you that this won't happen again he'll be informed, along with the police and the local press. The same applies if anything similar happens again at any stage in the future.

These threats and the assault previously on Roger took place inside Home Park so I have copied Dave Boobyer in on this. If it's not his department then I apologise and ask that he forwards it to whoever is responsible please.

Roger Willis was a guest of a sponsor last week when you and your friend abused him Michael. If that's how guests are to be treated at Home Park because Ian or Mike Newell doesn't like them then I'll inform the local press of this. The publicity will be great for business.

I dish out some abuse to both of you online because of the threats I have had in the past and because your father sent a white feather to a friend of mine who is battling cancer. That person still has the evidence of this and I also have a copy of it. That's sick and I told him so.

There is a sinister undercurrent that goes with Plymouth Argyle at the moment. Ian Newell and Chris Webb tried to blame an 18 yr old club employee, Sean Rapson, for sending the threats to me, when they both know full well it wasn't him at all and he didn't have a clue what it was all about. This is because they knew exactly who had made the threats to me and wanted to deflect blame away.

Your father is the most divisive person I have ever encountered. He uses Pasoti as a private members club to get what he wants at any cost. I have dozens of images that were from your fathers Flickr account which was left open to the public to view, which show disturbing things like childrens medical history, private conversations between your father and James Brent, Peter Ridsdale and Rick Cowdrey amongst others, where he tried to basically blackmail Rick into getting a planned Q and A session with James Brent and the ATD forum stopped. If Rick wants to see the e-mail exchanges he had with Ian Newell I will forward them and all of the other Flickr images, including private text messages and e-mails that Ian Newell keeps open for anyone to read. Also the various threats of violence that you yourself have made to me by e-mail.

Also in those images are pretty disturbing things your father has done like arrange for a virus to be planted on another Argyle fans e-mail address who he didn't like, and searches on this persons home address. He also has photographs of people who use the fans forum, ATD. Not normal behaviour at all.

I'm not innocent in all of this as I have dished out plenty of insults to your father and his friends because of the trouble that they have caused me, but it has gone way too far now. I'm able to look after myself and I have put up with the threats etc but Roger Willis is a placid guy who is now considering giving up attending matches because of it all.

Your father also saved evidence of which people were using Pasoti under aliases to undermine the Argyle Fans Trust, all with his knowledge of course. Now there is a concerted effort to break the AFT which comes from your father and his friends, including John Petrie having his private Facebook pages printed off and given to Peter Jones as part of his dossier on John. This is crazy stuff and your father can deny it all he likes but I have all the evidence that I speak of and I will not hesitate to give this to the relevant people to make sure something is done about it, if this all continues.

Now there is a train of thought that James Brent already knows about all of this and if he does that's fine, I'll just include that fact when I give the details to the press. If that is the sort of thing James Brent condones from his friends it will be of interest to plenty of people.

I really hope that I receive the assurances I am asking for because there is enough evidence for this to be a police matter but Roger doesn't want that to happen. As I have said I do not know Roger personally and have never met him and I am unlikely to meet him at any stage as I live in Wiltshire and wouldn't attend another Argyle game because of the behaviour of the people I have mentioned in this e-mail, after being an Argyle fan since 1983.

I would also like the clubs views on the incidents that are relevant to them.

Roger Willis is unaware of this e-mail or the contents in it, and we have not spoken. I have the information from friends of Roger's and witnesses to the verbal assaults and the threats last week.

P. Gordon
Back to top Go down

Word press accounts only allow a maximum of 2,900,000 words. It won't be enough.

It might be difficult for Ian to track Jock down as he doesn't have Jock's address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see the article from 200 per cent has been removed from Pyongyang to stop the plebs from seeing the comments at the bottom of the page.

Nope still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

hairy j wrote:
Word press accounts only allow a maximum of 2,900,000 words. It won't be enough.

It might be difficult for Ian to track Jock down as he doesn't have Jock's address.

Not the correct one anyway lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Nope still there.

Got it...."one of the UK,S top online Solicitors" lol! , the very same one who got village mixed up with me by any chance? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Does sending a white feather insult to an elderly cancer-suffering Argyle fan pass the 'fit and proper' test Mr Newell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Bloody hell I agree with Newell, lets get his dealings out in public for the world to see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

maybe nobber should sell the farm, i'm sure the three quid will hire a top QC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Do I need to save up for a new suit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I think this thread needs careful modding to save you guys the cash and a new suit. Im a little bit stunned greenjock has gone and accussed ian on something he was told happened yet could be utterly false! baba can confirm or deny this and its for him to say either way not gj.

id be worried about that if i owned this site and gj's brief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I think this thread needs careful modding to save you guys the cash and a new suit. Im a little bit stunned greenjock has gone and accussed ian on something he was told happened yet could be utterly false! baba can confirm or deny this and its for him to say either way not gj.

I can confirm that Newell told me about that bit of fun he had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I hope Newell isn't referring to pasoti's Internet lawyer (and mod) as his attempts to force legal action on ATD have been laughable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:

It isn't Baba's word for it, I haven't spoken to him, there were several witnesses and the club knows there was an incident and they are investigating it.

I know you mean well AOM, but I constantly say this, I have the evidence to back up anything I say. You know for a fact that Ian Newell is a liar, take his comment that I have sent him e-mails much worse than on the 200% blog, and my posting of those e-mails. Do they seem that bad to you? Other than the fact that Porky knows his son and his mate have been intimidating and threatening other fans, he is full of shit and trying desperately trying to make people think none of it is true, but unfortunately for him it all is Very Happy

Just like the fact that Postey has admitting posting as Greenman to protect others, he will also be interviewed if the police really have been involved, and can you imagine Postey staying quiet about who the others were? It has to be someone Postey knows so unless they are going to fudge it and make someone else take the blame for the threats then Postey is going to regret covering for others Very Happy

I've already posted the threats made to me by Mike Newell and everyone has seen the screenshots of Newell's Flickr account where he gets his mate to plant a virus in Rickler's e-mail account, plus all the things I reported on 200%.

Bring it on is all I can say, and don't worry about Newell getting my address, he can ask Hooper if he still has my mothers details, or Lee Jameson come to that.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Point taken, Mr Moderate, Reasonable and Careful. But there were a number of witnesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

It isn't Baba's word for it, I haven't spoken to him, there were several witnesses and the club knows there was an incident and they are investigating it.

I know you mean well AOM, but I constantly say this, I have the evidence to back up anything I say. You know for a fact that Ian Newell is a liar, take his comment that I have sent him e-mails much worse than on the 200% blog, and my posting of those e-mails. Do they seem that bad to you? Other than the fact that Porky knows his son and his mate have been intimidating and threatening other fans, he is full of shit and trying desperately trying to make people think none of it is true, but unfortunately for him it all is Very Happy

Just like the fact that Postey has admitting posting as Greenman to protect others, he will also be interviewed if the police really have been involved, and can you imagine Postey staying quiet about who the others were? It has to be someone Postey knows so unless they are going to fudge it and make someone else take the blame for the threats then Postey is going to regret covering for others Very Happy

I've already posted the threats made to me by Mike Newell and everyone has seen the screenshots of Newell's Flickr account where he gets his mate to plant a virus in Rickler's e-mail account, plus all the things I reported on 200%.

Bring it on is all I can say, and don't worry about Newell getting my address, he can ask Hooper if he still has my mothers details, or Lee Jameson come to that.

dont get me wrong im on team atd/jock i know how devious ian is. I brought that up as you touching areas that could backfire on bady if ir turns out to be bad or baba doesn't want to make an issue of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

dont get me wrong im on team atd/jock i know how devious ian is. I brought that up as you touching areas that could backfire on bady if ir turns out to be bad or baba doesn't want to make an issue of it.

I know mate, but I'm not crazy enough to do that, despite what Dominic says Razz
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

I don't think it matters - in one sense - whether the victim of an attack wants to make an issue of it. They often have stories in the Erole about the police trying to trace victims of crimes that have been spotted on CCTV, for instance.

Anyway, it's only down to the victim to act if it's a civil case: once a crime's been committed it's a police matter. And I'm sure somebody can confirm that verbal abuse, foul language and threats is a crime (I know this because I've seen it on Road Wars and other similar programmes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Bad boy
bad boy
what you gonna do
what you gonna do when they come for you. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Throwing a drink at someone is actually classed as assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Peggy * wrote:
I don't think it matters - in one sense - whether the victim of an attack wants to make an issue of it. They often have stories in the Erole about the police trying to trace victims of crimes that have been spotted on CCTV, for instance.

Anyway, it's only down to the victim to act if it's a civil case: once a crime's been committed it's a police matter. And I'm sure somebody can confirm that verbal abuse, foul language and threats is a crime (I know this because I've seen it on Road Wars and other similar programmes.)

Confirmed - as is 'looking at me in a funny way' , 'walking on the cracks in the pavement' , 'wearing a loud shirt after the hours of darkness' and 'walking around with an offensive wife' Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next