Chemical Ali
Dougie
Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

ALL of this needs to come to an end one way or another. Questions need answers and answers to questions need action to be taken.

Last edited by Angry of Manchester on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Dogs being unleashed onto 200% to have those comments removed I guess. Interesting for Pasotiers to see the political stuff that reside in the murky corners of the club. No wonder one of Pasoti's co owners avowed wish is to see the site get back to football matters and ditch the politics. Under the carpet sweeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm surprised they're still there.

Maybe 200% don't believe in censorship either cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Aw it's nice of Ollie BG10 to think of me Very Happy

As a Pasoti mod though it's easy to say forget it all when you're not one of the targets. When you're not threatened on a regular basis like the season ticket holder was recently inside Home Park, or if you're not having private investigators hired to track you down, or being blamed for the likes like Sean Rapson was, in order to deflect the blame from the real perpetrators who are well known Argyle fans and site managers on Pasoti.

Still nice of you to shown concern Ollie, it's Pope isn't it from Truro? Are you related to Clinton or Phil? Terrible shame what happened to Phil.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

He's now BG20 to put people off the scent (that 10 follows 9) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Newell really is an extremely desperate man these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

police been around yet GJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm

GOB wrote:

I want that played at my funeral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:

Funnily enough no, just like they never do because it's always empty threats from Newell and Webb.

Ask Webby how his suing of this site is going? What was it Newell, £100k but we'll accept £75k Razz

Or ask him about his action against Grovehill, another asking awkward questions on Pasoti, Webb was going to the police about that too remember?

Full of shit the pair of them. They have too much to lose by going to the police. I've got bugger all to fear, everything I have said is the truth, but you all climb aboard Nikkkk's free coaches, it'll only cost you your future right to an opinion lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:

Funnily enough no, just like they never do because it's always empty threats from Newell and Webb.

Ask Webby how his suing of this site is going? What was it Newell, £100k but we'll accept £75k Razz

Or ask him about his action against Grovehill, another asking awkward questions on Pasoti, Webb was going to the police about that too remember?

Full of shit the pair of them. They have too much to lose by going to the police. I've got bugger all to fear, everything I have said is the truth, but you all climb aboard Nikkkk's free coaches, it'll only cost you your future right to an opinion lol!

I hope the coaches get punchers on the way and the w@nkers miss the game Laughing

Even better is if the police turn them all away lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Is it really true that babararacucudada was the person assaulted by Ian Newell's son and friend (Peter Desborough) at a Fan Fest?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm

When they kick at your front door,
how you gonna come?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of yer gun?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:25 pm

am i missing something here, why call the police over pete gordons article ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
When they kick at your front door,
how you gonna come?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of yer gun?

Personally? Double-barreled

Last edited by Gert Loinz on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Elias wrote:

I think Newell is claiming he's being harrassed Laughing

I'm surprised Amy Newell hasn't popped up on here again.

That was always fun when she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Elias wrote:

3 possibilities

1. Because Pete Gordon is telling lies and harrassing Newell
2. To attempt to save personal face
3. He hasn't + number 2 above
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

why would he harass him ? who is he ?
personal face?
cant get to see original article at moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Elias wrote:
personal face?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read the comments at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

4 he's completely wako
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Elias wrote:
personal face?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read the comments at the bottom.

ooouch, bullyboy isn't gonna be liking that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

managed to get it now.
the pennys drop.

sorry for any delay.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 pm

It's good that these things are coming out on a different site - nothing can be done to sweep it under the carpet.

Move along, nothing to see here? Well, actually, there is quite a bit to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Amazing scenes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geddon Janners.

Are other League 2 fan forums like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

hairy j wrote:

Are other League 2 fan forums like this?

I was asked that the other day. I said I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next