Dane
Noseyparker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 am

Our natural level, traditionally, is between the top half of third tier and the bottom half of the second (the league in which we've spent most time). Finishing 10th in the second tier is about 6 places higher than we ought to have done....Punching slightly above our weight, sure, but not exactly a flyweight knocking out Mike Tyson.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Our natural level, traditionally, is between the top half of third tier and the bottom half of the second (the league in which we've spent most time). Finishing 10th in the second tier is about 6 places higher than we ought to have done....Punching slightly above our weight, sure, but not exactly a flyweight knocking out Mike Tyson.

The "natural level" argument is a total nonsense but good to see the word "traditionally" in there.What would the "natural level" of Reading,Hull,Swansea,Cardiff and Bristol City,clubs who previously had an almost identical [or worse in some cases,especially Reading] history to Argyle "traditionally" have been 10 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 pm

our natural level, and any other team for that matter, is where they are in the league at the time the question is posed. we are and have been shite for the last five seasons, therefore, bottom of the pile is our natural level.

when you start talking about ifs and maybes, any answer would be correct
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 pm

where is keith todd these days i wonder? for a die hard fan i havent seen him at games lately!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
where is keith todd these days i wonder? for a die hard fan i havent seen him at games lately!!!

You will be saying the same about our latest superfan Brent in a couple of years time, at the most.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

The "natural level" argument is a total nonsense but good to see the word "traditionally" in there.What would the "natural level" of Reading,Hull,Swansea,Cardiff and Bristol City,clubs who previously had an almost identical [or worse in some cases,especially Reading] history to Argyle "traditionally" have been 10 years ago?

I'm becoming exhausted trotting out the same explanations that never seem to sink in.

Why can these fekkers not see it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:55 pm

the club can be any level it wants to be its down to the will of the owner and finances at the end of the day.

Scunthorpe could be in the premiership if they wanted and had the backing as could Rochdale.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
the club can be any level it wants to be its down to the will of the owner and finances at the end of the day.

Scunthorpe could be in the premiership if they wanted and had the backing as could Rochdale.

Very true............ but unlike those guys [and Wigan] we could fill a 30k stadium regularly in the PL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
We're just two players short of a good team.

Feck me I would love to meet the thick tw@t who told Brent that I really would.

You'll have to fly-out to Singapore. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Very true............ but unlike those guys [and Wigan] we could fill a 30k stadium regularly in the PL.

Wigan is slightly different as its more of a rugby league town but i agree with your point.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Wigan is slightly different as its more of a rugby league town but i agree with your point.

I know. That's why I said it.

There are 8 PL league clubs averaging well under 30k this season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 am

Enemy Of The State wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
We're just two players short of a good team.

Feck me I would love to meet the thick tw@t who told Brent that I really would.

You'll have to fly-out to Singapore. afro

brilliant lol!

strange how noseyparker appears for a few days then disappears again...................
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 am

Good morning Lord! A finer sunset you would not see than the one I have just witnessed in Asia!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 am

Beautiful, crisp morning in Laaaandan !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 am

Back to the point anyone doing business in January that doesn't need to is either up to something or stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 am

Noseyparker is Jameson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:17 am

Dane. wrote:
Noseyparker is Jameson

Unless you have certain evidence about that, you're just game-playing.

If you do have certain evidence, please provide it.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm not game playing. However my only evidence is hear say
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Alright then, he's a big, gay bear .The evidence is in his posting style. Which particular bear I'm unsure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Dane. wrote:
I'm not game playing. However my only evidence is hear say

Oh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Ill probs get another abusive voicemail message in the middle of the night now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if noseyparker was Jameson, although it wouldn't surprise me either if Dane had been put on here by his mates the Windsor brothers to act as a mole, swings and roundabouts really.
The tentacles of corruption and deceit reach almost everything remotely attached to PAFC these days.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I can bloody assure you that I am my own person. I don't get put anywhere for anyone. I'm here on my own accord. In fact my very presence here is ruffling a few feathers judging from the calls I've been receiving. Asking what I'm up to and to watch what I say.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if noseyparker was Jameson, although it wouldn't surprise me either if Dane had been put on here by his mates the Windsor brothers to act as a mole, swings and roundabouts really.
The tentacles of corruption and deceit reach almost everything remotely attached to PAFC these days.

And that, just about sums up the low on integrity but high on low cunning superfans.

At least we few on ATD have done our bit to ensure their devious activities don't go unnoticed .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Dane. wrote:
I can bloody assure you that I am my own person. I don't get put anywhere for anyone. I'm here on my own accord. In fact my very presence here is ruffling a few feathers judging from the calls I've been receiving. Asking what I'm up to and to watch what I say.

Tell him to feck off you're a grown man you can say what you like.

Aslong as it's true and you can prove it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Todd v Paul S   Keith Todd v Paul S - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keith Todd v Paul S
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next