Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
swampy wrote:
Leigh I reckon a sponsored lie detector session is a great idea, 5 from here, 5 from there, 3 questions each and we would all be much the wiser. All proceeds to the youth programme. Whaddya think, why don't you put it to them over there? They have nothibg to hide do they?

I'm all for finding out the truth but I think that is a completely ridiculous idea.

Why is it ridiculous ? The endless denials and part confessions/damage limitations will mean this goes on and on until one of them tells the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Just to set the record straight - someone posted earlier that I had admitted to having multi accounts on here. I haven't. On the hijack thread on PASOTI I was taking the piss and said at one point I had several accounts on ATD - I haven't and never have - a mod from ATD should be able to confirm this...? In the same post (or one a litle later)I revealed that Yea Man was Chris Webb again for those who missed the joke - I was taking the piss!!

Tring or GOB or both also posted that I had made it clear in one of my responses that IJN still had a big influence in PASOTI mod room. That's not quite what I said. I said that it was inevitable that IJN would have an influence there, he had been a mod for a long time. I thought I also made it clear that he doesn't have an influence in decision making on PASOTI - if I didn't I make it again now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Just to set the record straight - someone posted earlier that I had admitted to having multi accounts on here. I haven't. On the hijack thread on PASOTI I was taking the piss and said at one point I had several accounts on ATD - I haven't and never have - a mod from ATD should be able to confirm this...? In the same post (or one a litle later)I revealed that Yea Man was Chris Webb again for those who missed the joke - I was taking the piss!!

Tring or GOB or both also posted that I had made it clear in one of my responses that IJN still had a big influence in PASOTI mod room. That's not quite what I said. I said that it was inevitable that IJN would have an influence there, he had been a mod for a long time. I thought I also made it clear that he doesn't have an influence in decision making on PASOTI - if I didn't I make it again now.

I can confirm Mark Pedlar does not have multi accounts on here.

Although you were right, I am Chris Webb you don't need to lie anymore Mark Laughing

affraid
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Tringreen wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
swampy wrote:
Leigh I reckon a sponsored lie detector session is a great idea, 5 from here, 5 from there, 3 questions each and we would all be much the wiser. All proceeds to the youth programme. Whaddya think, why don't you put it to them over there? They have nothibg to hide do they?

I'm all for finding out the truth but I think that is a completely ridiculous idea.

Why is it ridiculous ? The endless denials and part confessions/damage limitations will mean this goes on and on until one of them tells the truth.
Because lie detector tests *are* ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Why are they ridiculous, they prove beyond all reasonable doubt. It doesn't have to be a public spectacle. 5 from each side with some neutral observers held behind closed doors. I am certain ATD members would willingly contribute to the cost of their half and Niiikkkk alone would cover the cost of the Pasotiites to see his mates proved right once and for all, wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Mark Pedlar wrote:

That was me Mark.

I don't think there is any confusion and I think you have made it quite clear that Newell has a big influence in the mod room of Pasoti, for whatever reason.

I think it would be a logical and common sense assumption to believe that Newell would have an influence of moderator decision making if he has an influence in the mod room?

I don't think that situation will do pasoti many favors if I'm honest, but that's up to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 pm

swampy wrote:
Why are they ridiculous, they prove beyond all reasonable doubt. It doesn't have to be a public spectacle. 5 from each side with some neutral observers held behind closed doors. I am certain ATD members would willingly contribute to the cost of their half and Niiikkkk alone would cover the cost of the Pasotiites to see his mates proved right once and for all, wouldn't he?

I think it's already been proved beyond all reasonable doubt but I'm sure there's more to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Well it's denials all round on Pasoti so that it isn't it? A meeting to all get the stories straight and now everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet and the other people involved in Greenman were total strangers who don't post on Pasoti, aren't pictured on greensonscreen and none of us would know them anyway, they joined in for something to do.

Glad that's all sorted out and everyone can trust Postey again and Ponty can take his new bigger carpet to a car boot sale on Sunday.

Right ideas for a new mural? Nikkkkkkkkkk's paying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

swampy wrote:

There is a point where going to those lengths for the truth is just plain silly.

I personally believe the ATD side of things as you may expect, including in full Jock's outline of events. I also believe that some of the behaviour was because people genuinely believed that they were doing it in the best interests of the club. It seems that those people started to believe their own hype and that these "war time" activities were justifiable in "peacetime". They are plainly not. On the other hand Jock's posting does sometimes go close to the wire Wink

If I read about two websites who both support Accrington Stanley having to resort to lie detecting tests behind closed doors I would check the date and frankly shake my head and mutter "but it's just a shit league two football club, get a grip"

Who is going to agree on the questions? attendees? etc. STOP....I'm beginning to question the process and that gives the idea validity.

Having reflected over the weekend I can't see how the more extreme ends of the argument will ever find common ground to move on, including by a lie detector test. Hopefully those people decent enough to want this to end AND who have access to the information/evidence that would bring some closure will come forward in much the same way that Postey and Mark have. In addition the toning down of some of the accusations/name calling would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
swampy wrote:

There is a point where going to those lengths for the truth is just plain silly.

I personally believe the ATD side of things as you may expect, including in full Jock's outline of events. I also believe that some of the behaviour was because people genuinely believed that they were doing it in the best interests of the club. It seems that those people started to believe their own hype and that these "war time" activities were justifiable in "peacetime". They are plainly not. On the other hand Jock's posting does sometimes go close to the wire Wink

If I read about two websites who both support Accrington Stanley having to resort to lie detecting tests behind closed doors I would check the date and frankly shake my head and mutter "but it's just a shit league two football club, get a grip"

Who is going to agree on the questions? attendees? etc. STOP....I'm beginning to question the process and that gives the idea validity.

Having reflected over the weekend I can't see how the more extreme ends of the argument will ever find common ground to move on, including by a lie detector test. Hopefully those people decent enough to want this to end AND who have access to the information/evidence that would bring some closure will come forward in much the same way that Postey and Mark have. In addition the toning down of some of the accusations/name calling would help.

I agree with almost everything in this post. I don't have a problem admitting I'm a total cnut, but again I'll say that my cuntishness has grown and grown with every bit of shit that's been aimed in my direction. Newell gives it out the most and revels in denying any involvement whatsoever. Webbs never even crossed a road when the lights red and Postey gets so much shit he cant sleep at night despite being Billy Joel's innocent man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm

I watched Taken last night, the lines in those emails certainly didn't feature in the version of Taken I watched Jock lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 pm

I absolutely agree Jock. Your situation is probably the one which sits outside of my post. You have been the victim of criminal activities and your family threatened by association of the fact that people were hiring investigators to track you down.

If I were you then I would come out fighting as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

I'd like both sides to continue the N Korea & S Korea-esque stance. I think it's better for all

It's obvious that both sides will never be intwined in harmony, and why should it. I love it that this site hasn't got it's tounge up the club's arse.

The behavour by some on Pasoti, and the relevant denial by some of wrong-doing makes me fecking sick. What makes me even more sick is the blind, thick-as-sh*t poodles who hanker on their every word. They're drawn in like moth's to a light!

I don't want feck-all to do with Pasoti until the usual suspects have been booted out you know who your are, and your a f*cking disgrace.

Shame on you. Some of you used to be real football fans, couple of pints in the pub with the lads pre-match, some effing and jeffing at away fans, throwing pasties at the lino, on-the-piss after the game. What the hell happened to you? Now a certain few are more worried if their directors box has a warm seat for you and you get a nod and a wink form the lip-quivering dipstick the purports to know what the f*ck he's doing.

Come back to the real world - you were'nt cut out for this sh*t, regain some respect.

Own up to everything, spill the beans, clear the air and then maybe, just maybe their could be some movement forward to build bridges.

Right, gotta go, me pasty is ready. afro
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Enemy Of The State wrote:
I'd like both sides to continue the N Korea & S Korea-esque stance. I think it's better for all

It's obvious that both sides will never be intwined in harmony, and why should it. I love it that this site hasn't got it's tounge up the club's arse.

The behavour by some on Pasoti, and the relevant denial by some of wrong-doing makes me fecking sick. What makes me even more sick is the blind, thick-as-sh*t poodles who hanker on their every word. They're drawn in like moth's to a light!

I don't want feck-all to do with Pasoti until the usual suspects have been booted out you know who your are, and your a f*cking disgrace.

Shame on you. Some of you used to be real football fans, couple of pints in the pub with the lads pre-match, some effing and jeffing at away fans, throwing pasties at the lino, on-the-piss after the game. What the hell happened to you? Now a certain few are more worried if their directors box has a warm seat for you and you get a nod and a wink form the lip-quivering dipstick the purports to know what the f*ck he's doing.

Come back to the real world - you were'nt cut out for this sh*t, regain some respect.

Own up to everything, spill the beans, clear the air and then maybe, just maybe their could be some movement forward to build bridges.

Right, gotta go, me pasty is ready. afro

That's about the size of it for me. Enjoy your pasty ................... haven't had a praaaaaaaaaaaper one for years Sad

ps Anyone know Jeremy Kyle's email address ? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:29 pm

The worst thing about this whole debacle is that IJN doesn't know what "parenthisis" means. Ignorant, uneducated baboon!
BABOON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 pm

hairy j wrote:
The worst thing about this whole debacle is that IJN doesn't know what "parenthisis" means. Ignorant, uneducated baboon!
BABOON!

He doesn't know what the truth is either lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
BABOON!

I wonder if he knows how to spell parenthesis ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 pm

[quote="Enemy Of The State"]I'd like both sides to continue the N Korea & S Korea-esque stance. I think it's better for all

Right, gotta go, me pasty is ready. :af
Spot on.

The lies, 7 multis and snidey bullying came to Exeweb in the shape of Newell some time ago. It took some time but we eventually realised his comments, slurs and thuggish behaviour had nothing to do with Argyle, however he badly slighted your Club and your fans. Quite frankly we want to get back to the days of verbal abuse across the stands, lobbing of pasties and slagging off all things green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
BABOON!

I wonder if he knows how to spell parenthesis ?

Or reptilians?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I see father Jack has woke up and there's no drink in the house.

Ponty you're Welsh, you're mates with Ian Newell and you're a Pasoti mod. I'd keep a low profile if I were you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Quite frankly we want to get back to the days of verbal abuse across the stands, lobbing of pasties and slagging off all things green.

I am all for the verbals but can we have it clearly understood that the pasty is an important food source and should be treated with a little more respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I see father Jack has woke up and there's no drink in the house.

Ponty you're Welsh, you're mates with Ian Newell and you're a Pasoti mod. I'd keep a low profile if I were you Embarassed

Bless him.

His REAL friend Newell told our keyholder that he thought Ponty was Greenman when pissed Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Just to check..... surely nobody is seriously suggesting lie detector tests?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

knecht wrote:
Just to check..... surely nobody is seriously suggesting lie detector tests?! Rolling Eyes

Don't be silly knecht. Being in the same room as Newell? feck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

Don't be silly knecht. Being in the same room as Newell? feck off.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next