Freathy
Mock Cuncher
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Freathy wrote:
A thorough spanking is on the cards. We'll be relieved when the final whistle blows and it's only 4-0 to Vale. Poor old Larryo and Nance will be shell shocked. Sooooo glad I won't be there.

And mine!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm

I never really thought other results would conspire to put us in the relegation zone today. But that's we're we are. Distinctly in a relegation mini league with 3 teams around us having played two games fewer.

The board will have to be preparing two budgets for next season one for League Two and one for the Conference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 pm

We're shit but we tried our best, we're shit.........
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I feel a tub thumping post coming........

I'm betting Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I feel a tub thumping post coming........

I'm betting Wednesday.

He won't be able to contain himself that long...unless native cunning has kicked in and realises keeping ones head down might not be a bad plan.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Just seen Chadwick's red card and that's the first time this season he's hit something he's aimed for.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Warny wrote:
Just seen Chadwick's red card and that's the first time this season he's hit something he's aimed for.

I have to agree with you warny. Chadwick should be punished for this big time or even sacked.What a disgrace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 pm

What a feckin bellend he is. Get rid of this shitgibbon now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 pm

he is the pasoti man of the match aswell lol
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 am

Quote :
But it was what followed in the minutes afterwards that changed the game when, straight from the kick-off a collision between Ashley Vincent and Nick Chadwick led to straight red card for the latter.

Don't worry about Chadwick it was a mere collision

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 am

What a fuckin idiot, does he know that his feet won't touch the ground when the new man comes? I bleddy hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 am

I just knew Argyle were going to be crap so I predicted 3 - 0 but there you go they were more crap than I thought scratch
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am

Looks like Sheridan will fit in well at the madhouse..............

Following the departure of Iain Dowie to Crystal Palace in late 2003, Sheridan took over the coaching of the Oldham first team, along with fellow-veteran David Eyres, before they were both replaced by Brian Talbot. On 1 June 2006, Talbot's successor, Ronnie Moore, was himself shown the door, and Sheridan stepped in to fill in the manager's position on a permanent basis.[3]
On 7 December 2006, Sheridan was named Football League One Manager of the Month.[4] He guided Oldham to sixth place in League One in 2006–07, and their promotion challenge was ended in the play-off semifinals by eventual winners Blackpool.[5]
They finished eighth the following season, but had made a far more convincing bid for promotion during the 2008–09 season. On 9 March 2009, reports surfaced of a fight involving players and Sheridan at a racetrack,[6] which Sheridan reported as being "overblown."[7] Despite the incidents, Sheridan remained with the club for the next game, a 6–2 loss to Milton Keynes Dons.[8] The following day, following a talk between Sheridan and Oldham managing director Simon Corney, Sheridan agreed to leave the club.[9] He was immediately replaced with former Oldham manager Joe Royle.[10] Sheridan later admitted that a series of poor results had led to his departure from Oldham.[11]

It's Blue, it's Square and we could well be headed there.

At least we'll be massive and take 300 Avivas to Ebbsfleet ! No doubt the Avivafests will continue til the tent falls down.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:49 am

I thought there might be a bit of a lift in the team but I was wrong!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Tbf a hiding is what most teams get at the hands of Vale, I know they are better away from home but it shows how weak we are defending and attacking, Vale on the other hand have a real good strike pairing and show that in this league that is what is needed to get out of it. Next season they will need to strengthen defensively if in league 1. We on the other hand need to almost start from scratch, so frustrating that we have lost a whole season if not our league status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 pm

It actually sounded like we weren't playing too badly until they scored, where have I heard that before? Then Chadwick "collided" with the Vale guy, his right hand collided with his chin!

We were facing a massive uphill battle then and playing the keep the score down.

I kind of hope that both Larrieu and Nancekivel are both let go by the club, although when things are better Larrieu deserves a role at the club, President has been suggested?

That will mean a completely fresh start with none of the stigma of Fletcher's reign. Then if he can do enough to keep us up this season, hopefully he will be given the opportunity of a total clearout, which is one of the main problems with Fletcher, he stayed loyal to some very, very poor players.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
At least we'll be massive and take 300 Avivas to Ebbsfleet !

We took 650.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
At least we'll be massive and take 300 Avivas to Ebbsfleet !

We took 650.

Yeah but ebbsfleet is a huge game to you tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread   Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Port Vale vs Argyle - Match Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3