Han Solos Other Ship
VillageGreen
Czarcasm
Freathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
"We're Plymouth Argyle, we're doing our best"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I should have recorded that chant it was the aviva wankers at their best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Peggy wrote:
I'd like to see the Trust organise some kind of peaceful protest that everybody can get involved in.

do you mean campaing outside the devonport end where none of the directors can see them again? didnt work last time

we need vocal protests and withholding our cash the only two that will be affective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Its not the puppets that are the main issue its the banker, the only thing that will force brents hand to get rid of fletcher, will be a complete boycott of all argyle merchandise and products, combined with staying away from homepark while fletcher and his staff are still in place, losing revenue and he will start to look interested!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 pm

I just got followed by @FletcherOut on Twitter.

Was yesterday a turning point?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Nevermind when the banker has finished off the club, perhaps the GT's (god bless em) will run coaches to plainmoor for home games, yellow army! cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:51 pm

There was dissent yesterday, me for one giving it some verbal towards Fletcher unfortunately I forgot my Fletcher Out sign, this time I was supported by several others and I saw and heard a few others shouting Fletcher Out from the top of block 3 at one point. There was a loud chorus of boos at halftime and at the end was a chant of you don't know what you are doing when he brought on the useless Feeney for Harvey.
Yesterday was a depressing experience Wycombe were terrible , we were appaling throughout save Cowin Hall.

FACTS
5 wins in 25 games
lost twice to non league opposition in 1 yr
I think only 2 clean sheets this season
are /will be in a relegation battle

Yesterdays substitutions defied belief, Steve Davey on radio Devon was spitting feathers "why on earth did Lennox or Guerri not come on" and even Sparksy made the point -"we have no offensive coach, or defensive coach and it shows"
Boycott? I genuinely wish I had'nt gone yesterday not sure if I want to go - the whole scenario is appalling and dysfunctional.
Only sacking Fletcher and putting in some finaces now will have a positive effect.
So at the moment it remains - BRENT OUT /FLETCHER OUT! Sad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 pm

What we need is a fans meeting with Brent where he can be questioned directly and left in no uncertain terms as to the strength of feeling about his appalling stewardship of PAFC.

I am sure sycophants that surround him would not let him meet REAL fans, but if there was some way of doing it then we might get some REAL answers.

If only there was an upcoming fans meeting where Brent was the special guest which was open to all Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
What we need is a fans meeting with Brent where he can be questioned directly and left in no uncertain terms as to the strength of feeling about his appalling stewardship of PAFC.

I am sure sycophants that surround him would not let him meet REAL fans, but if there was some way of doing it then we might get some REAL answers.

If only there was an upcoming fans meeting where Brent was the special guest which was open to all Argyle fans.

With guest speaker George Riley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Good idea, Frank. This whole thing is getting pasta joke. Something early in the New Year would be good. Say, around January 3rd perhaps in the Ratepayers Arms, Filton, 7pm for 7.15 start for example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm

knecht wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Good idea, Frank. This whole thing is getting pasta joke. Something early in the New Year would be good. Say, around January 3rd perhaps in the Ratepayers Arms, Filton, 7pm for 7.15 start for example.

But what are the chances of that happening? Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Is the lord of the bean counters bringing his Auks with him? pig cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
knecht wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

But what are the chances of that happening? Mad

Possibly none at all now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 pm

The problem there, is that you'll have people like Hooper who'll just be sat lapping up the plaudits for getting Brent there.

Why would anyone want to ask anything awkward or of any substance? - that'd be sure to put a spanner in the works for any future Brent-Worshipping sessions.

No doubt the puppets will be there to try and ensure everything goes to plan. Rolling Eyes

If it were closer to home there may be more chance of infiltrators, but Bristol? I doubt it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I've got just one question for the speccy banker, if you're not going to invest in the club sell it to someone who will!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I've got just one question for the speccy banker, if you're not going to invest in the club sell it to someone who will!
plus the car park which he paid £200,000 for.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Maybe the GTs could run a coach? I'm sure they're dead concerned about the state of the club? No? What do you mean they're happy as fat fukkin Larry to run the pasty/pint deal every week? They don't actually give a shit about anything else?! No fukkin way!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm

tut tut mockers you are very cynical Smile They have helped make the club what it is today lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Filton is about 40 minutes from me but even if I could make it, which I can't, if Hooper or Brent had any inkling that anyone of my ilk was planning to attend then the plans would change, I guarantee that.

Brent would not stand up in front of an angry mob of fans who were there for any other reason than to shake his hand and thank him profusely for saving the club!

Imagine the queue of these ass-lickers lining up to have their photograph taken with the man who saved Argyle Sleep

If it became common knowledge that myself along with a few other dissenting voices were attending my guess is that James would have an unforseen family emergency that meant he couldn't make it and instead he would send the two other men who saved Argyle.

Either that or there would be heavies there on Hoopers request, vetting who was allowed in.

On this issue, since Damon raised the idea of a minibus being hired to take some fans up to ask some questions, hasn't he gone quiet? Since he revealed that Brent had replied to the Trusts concerns he has pretty much disappeared.

Probably just a coincidence Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Buy a ticket up the grandstand and ask Brent, Webb and Newell whether they think that the shite football is acceptable, tell them that the BSP is not fuckin well all right with us. I never gave Newell or Webby permission to represent me as some kind of spokesperson of the fans? What the fuk gives them the idea that we are doing alright? Who the fuk do they talk to? I absolutely fukin despair, another relegation battle is the fault of the lack of leadership at the top of the club, do the right thing, the decent thing, the hard thing, call it whatever fuckin thing you want to call it but sack Fletcher now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3