+4
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Tgwu
Freathy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, Empty
PostSubject: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm

According to BBC news he has turned us down. Razz we are so amateur that any decent applicant will turn us down, it is a bullshit position, we need a manager not a DOF.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Clueless can never be sacked as long as the banker is here. So no football person of any ability or standing is going to want the position of 'DOF'. The situation is now hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

It on DOF thread at 1345 by jonb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry I was soooo excited with the news I just couldn't think straight, you can merge it if you want mods, I've had my 15 minutes of fame.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm

The main point now is that of course whoever comes in is 3rd choice. Though coming 3rd will merit a FES sponsored Chris Webb painted bronze suggestion box at Home Park.

As an aside the interview and selection process is woeful.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sorry I was soooo excited with the news I just couldn't think straight, you can merge it if you want mods, I've had my 15 minutes of fame.
I would do, but I can't be bothered.

It doesn't strike me as a particularly urgent task and it'll muddle both.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Is that postbox in honour of the orange one a suggestion box?

In that case, can we arrange for it to be stuffed full of cards suggesting someone sacks the manager?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Leave it as it is, about time Iggy went massive.
The biggest news is that Fletcher's input won't be changed one little jot, whoever it is. All that fuss for nothing.

So, that's Ridsdale, Ward and Taylor now giving Brent the finger .... just shows how inspiring the banker's vision must be.
Players are no different to DOFs... the best ones at their level want to go to a club with vision, leadership, and is going places. The club's name must be at an all time low in the football village... one step up from the dole.

PS ...great suggestion Jon. The postbox should be a complaints box.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 am

Pity about Taylor, good man
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am

Totally depressing and lacking any spark.

Brent has clearly told him there is no money til he ships a few out and it doesn't sound like he has either the desire or the nous to act.

For pity's sake Brent, put him out of his and our misery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he stays, I'll take Webb's 200 quid wager, if he's confident enough to give me the 5/1 the bookies are offering.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 am

Tringreen wrote:
Totally depressing and lacking any spark.

Brent has clearly told him there is no money til he ships a few out and it doesn't sound like he has either the desire or the nous to act.

For pity's sake Brent, put him out of his and our misery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he stays, I'll take Webb's 200 quid wager, if he's confident enough to give me the 5/1 the bookies are offering.

Wise words! Things aren't looking good at all. Not sure ill be at the next game after the rubbish served up on Saturday
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 am

Who the hell with any half decent reputation would join the ranks at loserville otherwise known as PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Baltimore wrote:
Just a total clear out needed from 2nd in command right the way through to the Ball Boys on the staff who no doubt could do a better job....

Brent must hold his head in shame but its the likes of Webb Pedlar Newell and perhaps as well Jameson who should shoulder a lot of the Blame.

A new stand in the offering but no one to sit in it.....

What has Pedlar done to irk you Paul?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 pm

I think we are all agreed that Baltimore is Paul Thomas. Paul is banned from ATD so Baltimore has been turned off.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think we are all agreed that Baltimore is Paul Thomas. Paul is banned from ATD so Baltimore has been turned off.

Keep the boobies though tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Aw you could've let him spill the beans on Pedlar first lol! It would've been something along the lines of he's a shapeshifting alien sent to eradicate space pirates by switching their spaceship fuel for runny porridge, leaving them stranded in cyberspace with only a picture of Newell for company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Aw you could've let him spill the beans on Pedlar first lol! It would've been something along the lines of he's a shapeshifting alien sent to eradicate space pirates by switching their spaceship fuel for runny porridge, leaving them stranded in cyberspace with only a picture of Newell for company.

Knowing Thomas, porridge was probably involved somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,   Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park, Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Taylor joins the boycott of Home Park,
Page 1 of 1