Czarcasm
Freathy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm

It's the only language the bastards destroying the club will understand. Something has to be done.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

If the teams below us win their games in hand, we'll officially be in the division 4 relegation places. How, in Gods name, is Fletcher still in a job?

LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME BRENT, YOU FUCKWIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Freathers, I'm sure many fans will tonight be joining us brave souls on the picket... we're in the majority now.
First holiday I can remember where I haven't wasted my money up there.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I am already.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Too many people will let Chris Webb take some plus points from todays pile of shit, and hint at a new striker if 7000 turn up for the next home game.

It's time to get rid of Fletcher, Larrieu, Nancekevil, Webb, Newell, Chadwick, Feeney, Purse, Williams, Bhasera, Blanchard and anyone else associated with failure and defeat.

You wouldn't raise a smile selling that lot so let them sit in the stands and never pick them again. Play the younger players until the end of the season, if Brent isn't going to put his hand in his pocket and use this competetive budget at the managers disposal.

Don't mank if you weren't at the game? There were 20,000 Argyle fans not at the game who still have every right to complain you fat cnut!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Phucking bollocks, how is he still in a job? This is getting ridiculous now.

I better not see the words " socks" "unlucky" and "they're a good side" from the clueless one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:53 pm

We're plymouth argyle we're trying our best chant was sung from them cnuts called FV1886.

Words fail me as to how sick that made me and the others around me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Keith Hill sacked by Barnsley.

Did a cracking job at Rochdale on a fraction of Fletchers budget.

Obv Argyle connection.

FFS Brent, get on the fucckking blower!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 pm

With wankers like Newell bleating on Twitter that we're still only a couple short of a good team this club is doomed to relegation and failure.

That must be the feckin worst chant I've heard yet from those bunch of twats.

For feck sake Brent open your feckin eyes and see we are shite no matter what your chauffeur tells you on the long drives up north.

Time to hit Brent where he may actually notice, his wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:
With wankers like Newell bleating on Twitter that we're still only a couple short of a good team this club is doomed to relegation and failure.

That must be the feckin worst chant I've heard yet from those bunch of twats.

For feck sake Brent open your feckin eyes and see we are shite no matter what your chauffeur tells you on the long drives up north.

Time to hit Brent where he may actually notice, his wallet.

Yeah but i gather Ian is more interested in the prawn sandwiches than he is the football.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

I mooted this a few weeks ago.

Of course, the usual suspects will accuse those who boycott of damaging the club, whereas in reality it's those who continue to blindly turn up who are damaging the club.

I'd like to see development opportunities linked to team performance! We'd be World Club Champions in 10 years!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Fletcher will never make a manager anybody can see that, why don't jones, the prez etc ,point out the obvious to brent if they are the fans they claim to be!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 pm

No golf today, so I did think about going. Not much more than a passing thought however, and obviously pleased that I stayed at home with Mrs PP and saved myself some money.

Currently, I would sooner set fire to a £20 note than give it to James Brent.

I just cannot see any light at the end of what seems to be a very long tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm firmly in the boycott club and will be until we have a club worth supporting again, and there's several thousand others who obviously feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

The other form of protest would of course be against the developments.

No investment in Argyle, then no development profit.

Who needs a new stand if there isn't a team to play in front of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:55 pm

so we have two good managers out of work in Keith Hill and Sean o'Drisscol both could be persuaded to come here i feel. Yet we still stand by a man who bless him for trying just isnt cut of for this job and is lost without someone telling him what to do.

James Brent if you are as good a buisness man as some claim you to be you would know that its easier to cut your losses and go with someone else than it is to pay out for yet more people not turning up because they are unhappy with the status quo.

Do the right thing and sack Carl Fletcher and bring in one of this men with their own backroom team and back them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:56 pm

That is it for me, i will never watch another fletcher shambles again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Get Keith Hill in now
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm

I'd settle for Harry Hill if he would come!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

A boycott won't work until it's too late, next season. Brent has already mugged the money out of season ticketers and he's probably already written off PAFC anyway, the land deals are worth far more.

As Mr Optimistic and Newell have both recently said on pasoti, what harm will a spell in the Conference do anyway!

I have said it many times now, Brent doesn't give a toss if the club are in the Conference, it would be far easier to hand the club over to the car park attendant and chums if the club was relegated.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

GOB wrote:
A boycott won't work until it's too late, next season. Brent has already mugged the money out of season ticketers and he's probably already written off PAFC anyway, the land deals are worth far more.

As Mr Optimistic and Newell have both recently said on pasoti, what harm will a spell in the Conference do anyway!

I have said it many times now, Brent doesn't give a toss if the club are in the Conference, it would be far easier to hand the club over to the car park attendant and chums if the club was relegated.

Very sad but probably true...................... you use dimwits, you become village.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

10k from 2004-2005 currently do..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Time for brents president to give a wartime speech, the natives are getting restless. confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Time for brents president to give a wartime speech, the natives are getting restless. confused

they will turn on him soon i can see it now.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Who or what is the enemy? Who or what are we fighting against?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next