Han Solos Other Ship
VillageGreen
Czarcasm
Freathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's the only language the bastards destroying the club will understand. Something has to be done.

As a season ticket holder though, what is the point? Even if we don't go, the money is in the bank and the figure is on the attendance. The only reason to go at the moment is so I can get out of the house. That is really quite a sad and pathetic thing to admit but it really'is'true.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:32 pm

hairy j wrote:
Freathy wrote:
It's the only language the bastards destroying the club will understand. Something has to be done.

As a season ticket holder though, what is the point? Even if we don't go, the money is in the bank and the figure is on the attendance. The only reason to go at the moment is so I can get out of the house. That is really quite a sad and pathetic thing to admit but it really'is'true.

If things continue as they are, will you buy a season ticket next season? Or is life at home that bad that you are already saving up for it regardless?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Off topic: Lewis v van Gerwen is a great match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Storm the directors box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:44 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box

That's so 2011
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
If the teams below us win their games in hand, we'll officially be in the division 4 relegation places.

So you think the teams below you got there by winning games do you ?

Before they bellied up to Cheltenham Wycombe were one of the form teams, as I am sure they will show on Tuesday, while AFC Womble and the Gas couldn't buy a win, by all accounts Barnet were one of the worst teams to troll up to Sid James in an age, you will be fine as long as you keep picking up the odd spawny point here and there.

Can't see the point in a call for a boycott on here, none of you buggers ever go any way. Your support is holding up brilliantly considering how shite you are, it needs to while you have so much debt to service, the last time you were in the financial clag you nearly went quietly into the night, next time you may not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I'd like to see the Trust organise some kind of peaceful protest that everybody can get involved in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Peggy wrote:
I'd like to see the Trust organise some kind of peaceful protest that everybody can get involved in.

You really think that will make Brent bat an eyelid?
Bollocks to peaceful protests, the only way this vermin can be removed is by "other means"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Although not 100% accurate Lord Tisdale ref "none of you buggers go anyway" but almost true. I think they should boycott and teach that Brent fellow a lesson or two. I'm sure I heard him sobbing his little heart out again today wailing about those ATDers who weren't there. He's hurting terribly.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yep, but it's got to be visible...remember the awful 'green card' protests. Terrible.

A big banner saying 'Fletch must go' in the Lyndy right opposite the Director's box.

And another one with a picture of a pig on it just for effect.

Affect.

Effect.

I'm tired. I can't work it out.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Keep ploughing that furrow then Sensible Very Happy

Just don't make such a virtue out of it. No one's impressed, we all know the various motivations, and as Hairy alludes to, deep down we have always known half the crowd only go to get out of the house or get a few down their necks with their mates... it's a man thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Peggy wrote:

The same Trust that lacks the stomach to even tell the fans what the contents of a letter from Brent was, a letter that castigated the fans Trust itself? - Not a chance in hell!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Bollocks to peaceful protests, the only way this vermin can be removed is by "other means"

Easily said though isn't it.

Forza merde are trained to deal with type of problem. "We're Plymouth Argyle, we're doing our best".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 pm

The Trust don't appear to have the stomach, or mindset, to tackle Brent in any manner at all that might be deemed argumentative, antagonistic, or aggressive.

Sometimes in life, being polite, courteous and largely unassuming, will be looked upon by others as a perceived weakness that they will manipulate and take advantage of.

Damon made a good suggestion on a thread over at HQ Pyongyang. If people are feeling strongly enough about the situation, get a ticket for the next home game in the vicinity of the Directors Box and let Brent know exactly what you think. It wouldn't take too many, and it wouldn't need to be abusive. 30 or 40 vocal detractors would be able to give him (and the other trough dwellers) a pretty uncomfortable 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm

If there are 3500 season ticket holders, give or take, who don't rock up at home park in two weeks time yes the money has already been spent but you take away 3500 pasties, 10000 pints, whatever would normally be spent in the club shop at a home game then I'm pretty sure Brent would take notice if he actually gives a feck what happens with the club.

Peter Jones is w salary being paid out that could be spent on the team, because he is just conspicuous by his absence and should surely be in Brents face pleading with him to get shot of Fletcher. Webb and Newell too if they were as bothered about the club as they make out. I would politely decline my AAA pass until Fletcher is long gone.

And no I don't go to many games now for various reasons but I will mank all I feckin like thankyou very much. I'm a customer, currently and potentially, so if my view isn't relevant then nor is my money. I pay £38 to listen to games I can't make right now but of course I would rather be at the game. If I was able to make more games I would still be debating whether to spend my cash on that shit, as are many Pasoti posters right now. It's not just ATD posters not bothering anymore, it's most of the fanbase, and Newell can slate his former mates on Pasoti all he likes now he's in the prawn sandwich brigade, but the people he is pissing off right now will remember what an arrogant two faced cnut he really is when Brent fucks off.

The Trust have to make a statement about the state the club is in or members will leave in droves, along with fans at games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm with Peggy, last time there was a run on the directors box it was organised over at Pyongyang.

It should be a peaceful protest that everyone who is concerned about the direction of the club can join in without concern that someone will get arrested. The trust through failing to disclose the details of a letter which we can all guess the content the belly thus far but maybe there can be a form of protest other than Brent out. The trust is the largest democratic supporters body for all its faults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

The way to hit Brent (remember, the true Green, the No 1 superfan etc!) is via PCC and planning etc. He'll just shrug off club tactics.

There's also Newell's tactics of email and switchboard jamming. I hope that wouldn't be considered again, it was awfully underhand and would create chaos for the Akerton Hotel Group, I'm sure that the good moderators of pasoti wouldn't allow it to happen again even if it was carried out via the pm system.

I'll never understand why Ian and Chris etc. are so keen to see ATD put to rest.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 am

too many are just grateful to have a club to follow.
that is the WHOLE problem in a nutshell.
if youre just SO grateful to watch argyle then quite frankly you will watch any dross put infront of you.

fact is too many have nothing better to do with their saturday afternoon its like HJ says an excuse to get away from home for a few hours every other week.

The so called 'jam boys' see the club as 'their baby' & will stop any dissent if they can.
If they saw it ANY other way they would be critical of the board, however they are silent.
They may consider themselves as those that saved the club thing is if its mainly fund raising that kept it ticking over (just) whilst staff went without pay then it was YOUR money that went into the bucket that saved it - THEY just collected it & passed it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 am

I don't know which thread it was on, but last night I saw someone say that both Webb, the club president, and Newell, the most secret of directors, have both recently tweeted so what if we drop out of the league? What's wrong with a spell in the BSP?

If that is true then these two cnuts deserve everything that is happening at Argyle right now. We maybe complete shit but the trough is overflowing backstage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 am

I am sure Webb will jump ship when the penny finally drops that his "reputation" is being ruined by being associated with Brent.

Newell will continue to defend his lord and master and the internet attacks against all the dissenters will intensify.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Easily said though isn't it.

Forza merde are trained to deal with type of problem. "We're Plymouth Argyle, we're doing our best".

That has got to be the most feckin ridiculous chant i've ever heard at a football match.

It sounds like a bunch of feckin 3 year olds being egged on by their teachers for trying hard!

Next it'll be feckin stickers given out to the man of the match saying "good effort".

Cringeworthy from start to finish the Wycombe fans must've pissed themselves hearing it.

Hit Brent where it hurts, get the planning permission refused for any development he wants to do until he gets the message and either sacks Fletch or fecks off. A hundred emails rejecting the plan should do it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 am

"We're Plymouth Argyle, we're doing our best"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm with Peggy, last time there was a run on the directors box it was organised over at Pyongyang.

It should be a peaceful protest that everyone who is concerned about the direction of the club can join in without concern that someone will get arrested. The trust through failing to disclose the details of a letter which we can all guess the content the belly thus far but maybe there can be a form of protest other than Brent out. The trust is the largest democratic supporters body for all its faults.

Quite. The so-called protests were carefully organised to exclude the overwhelming majority of supporters - and look where the (unelected) organisers are now.

History's there for a reason: for us to learn from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am

Freathy wrote:
"We're Plymouth Argyle, we're doing our best"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sat in the Lyndhurst yesterday and didn't hear that but no surpise, thought they were really quiet overall. Must say that so many around me just seemed to be accepting of the whole event, will be a while now till I part with my £20! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 pm

I've firmly believed ever since Brent took over that, given the terms of the FC repayment (a million quid in five years time) that he had no intention of being here when that final payment was due-unless there was instant promotion on the cheap a la Sturrock. His aim was to let the Club go into Administration again so that he could walk away having got what he wanted in terms of development land etc.

I think that Administration now (even though it would mean relegation to the BSP) and the takeover of the club by football people, would be in the club's best interests.,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Home Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next