seadog
tcm
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm

GJ-I'm not of course saying that you shouldn't be getting involved or saying you should focus on football. As The Doc also said, there's a lot that's gone on that us on the outside don't know the half of. I'm just saying it's not my bag, as PP said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 pm

For those now showing interest that have somehow missed the events of the past, simply flick the pages on ATD and you'll find that it's all still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm

There is PLENTY of it too, The away board has quite a bit of relevant stuff if you care to look at the older posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The sick thing is the club actually let the, get away with this.

We know somebody at Argyle using the Argyle internet connection views this forum regularly, their IP address comes up as a guest viewing the forum.

If the powers that be are turning a blind eye to the sick games these men are playing then what hope is there?

In fairness, Iggy, I think we need to recognise that the powers that be and the people who are at the club all day are not necessarily the same people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Politics are ruining our club.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4