tcm
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete1886

Pete1886

Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
X Isle wrote:

I said so last year and it'll remain the same forever, under tyrants, if pushed, we can take our ball, our badge, our shirts, our City's representation and start again without them. They don't 'own the club', we do.

Complete rubbish.
"They" do own the club. No matter what you think you can take, (and you are delusional if you think you can take the badge), and use to start again... It will never ever be Plymouth Argyle. Which is why the fight is so important to begin with.

Top post!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

shove it up your ass green skinn Razz you moody cnut Very Happy feck the football i wana know what color pants james brent wears,,,,,its far more interesting lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 pm

tcm wrote:
shove it up your ass green skinn Razz you moody cnut Very Happy feck the football i wana know what color pants james brent wears,,,,,its far more interesting lol!

Another sound contribution.

Wanker.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:54 pm

ooooooooooooo,,,,scary man Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Politics of a sort is everywhere now that the internet is open to the masses. Even on football forums. ATD is not exempt from it. There are cliques who jump in to support one another. There are people who think there is only one line of opinion and jump in to brand those that step outside it. Little games and subtleties to be Mr Popular or Mrs or Miss or Ms (sorry have to think of PCness). Reminds me of the school playground to some degree where politics have always played it's part with the "in" and "out" crowd.

TCM is right in that the majority aren't that bothered about the politics of it all. They do get caught up in it though however much they try to avoid. The amount of actual football topics that remain football topics and talk solely about the topic of football are few on either website.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

tcm wrote:
ooooooooooooo,,,,scary man Razz

It wasn't meant to be scary,it was meant to be accurate.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

whatever trever,, lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 pm

tcm wrote:
whatever trever,, lol!

I think we'll end the "debate" on that note.Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm

nite nite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 pm

PP and Sam, do you not think that I would rather be talking about how well we are doing? About clubs being rebuffed when trying to sign our star striker?

About how the minnows were about to embark on their FA cup journey while we were waiting in round 3?

Of course I would. And I've done all the 400 mile round trips on cold Tuesday nights,many, many times thanks.

What I can't put up with without having my say is the clique of fans who are lording it over everyone while we lose another division 4 game with possibly the worst Argyle squad I have had the misfortune to see in my thirty years supporting them.

We have a rich owner who knows nothing about football who appears to have placed his trust in a bunch of idiots who think they are better than the rest of the fans. Who are riding roughshod over anyone who dares speak up and ask them awkward questions.

These superfans once held the trust in such high esteem that they helped start it and were once on the board. Then things change and the trust leader stands down to become club president, and all of a sudden his mates no longer support the trust and have tried to bring it to its knees, many times.

They still think they should be choosing who is on the board, and these people must do as they say or they will be ganged up on.

Worse than that in my eyes is the acceptance by the majority of Pasoti members of this behaviour. Threats, private investigators, emails to PASB candidates warning them basically to stop posting on here if they want enough votes to get elected. What the feck is all that about?

Webb, Jameson, postey, they all had there time on the trust board and gave it up, so what right do they have to try bullying the existing board into quitting? If postey and Newell don't want Andy Symons on the trust board they should have put their names forward, but they don't. They prefer to slur Andy and tell people they're quitting the trust if he's on the board. Good. feck off then the lot of you, but don't attack the trust board out of spite, keep your mouths shut and play dominoes and forget what the trust are doing, then stand again yourselves next time.

If somebody else had cowardly attacked posters on Pasoti they would be banned immediately. Yet postey,Newells, Jameson, wozzer, daz and most probably Chris Webb amongst others are allowed to do it and be protected by the Pasoti mods. What a bunch if cowards.

Then we have some of the same cowards now on the PASB board. Do you think postey and pedlar and the others will be joining in and attacking Hooper and Jameson anonymously and then covering it up? Of course they wont. They're thick as thieves.

Hooper disgusts me with his pompous moral cleanings which are a sham. He says nothing about the content of jokes at fanfests, didn't hear it m'lud. feckin waste of a fiver then Tony!

It's all bullshit and everyone knows it,but while people like postey have the reins on Pasoti, these wankers are allowed to do what they want.

Everyone saw Newells Flickr account. The man is mental saving all that info on people he didn't like. Cobi budges medical history for Christ's sake.

Photos of ATD posters, Ricklers address, screenshots of illegal activity, the request to plant a virus in Ricklers email account.

Do you two honestly believe it was faked or Pasoti mod duties? Cobi was fifteen years old.and his medical details there for the whole world to see. That's breaching data protection laws and apparently Newell isn't even a mod anymore, so why does he need all people's private information?

Sean you were blamed for some disgusting stuff by Newell and Webb. It was lucky I didn't tear your feckin head off on their promises that it was you. Seriously I wanted to hurt you badly for threatening me,but more importantly my family. I have a young son I would kill for if it made him safe. And you just brush it off?

I've had a private investigator hired by Lee Jameson, supposedly to send me a letter asking me to lay off him for his snidey role in deepthroat. And who revealed it was Jameson involved in deepthroat and hiring Tony Hooper? That's right his friends Webb and Newell again.

Ian Newell sends a white feather to a lovely guy who is an Argyle fan going through hell and trying to stay chipper and attend games when he can.

When I chastised Newell over this by email he scoffed at what he had done. He needed telling was his response.

To get back at me, Newell gets his son the threaten me by email. Threaten to hurt me badly. Come on then Mike, if you fan stay sober long enough ti not piss your pants again come and get me. You can always hire Tony Hooper to give you my address, or my mum's at least. Maybe you could threaten my mother to give you my address?

There's loads more as well. You both know it. If you want I'll forward all the emails. They make interesting reading believe me.

So yes there is a hell of a lot of politics at the club right now and the majority of it centres around the same few people, and until these people are brought to rights for what they are doing it's going to keep happening.

Postey now ensures only the views he and his friends want aired survive the edit button. Posts that they don't want aired are deleted.

And all the while we have a poor manager and backroom staff, but their jobs are safe because they're cheap.

James Brent doesn't care what league we're in, he cares about making money from property deals and council contracts.

Luckily there are enough people like tcm who will turn up regardless and get pissed, and every four or five weeks get a victory to send him home happy. The result is secondary to the piss-up. He would do the same thing if god forbid we got relegated again. It's a day out for him.

Me, I'm fuming with the shit thats happening and I'll keep harping on about it until dicks like Newell and postey stop their crap.

Pasoti gets hammered on here but can you blame us? It's a cesspool of lies, hypocrisy and cover ups. Yes you can find out the latest club news, but if it's and news, don't expect to see too much criticism of it. That's why posters like ollieargyle and Saracen10 exist, to bang the drum so it doesn't look like the Pasoti politburo have been in action again.

ATD has its share of nutters, me being one of the worst, but it's because I wont accept mediocrity and see it dressed up as anything it's not.

James Brent apparently hates this site, because it can't be controlled by his mates. I mean come on, Ian Newell in the directors box? He revels un telling people tales of when he was a football thug, and is about the worst role model I can think of.

Yes he's raised loads of money, or rather collected it from nikkk, but jimmy Savile raised millions, it doesn't forgive the dark side of abuse, threats and cowardly behaviour he hasbeen and is involved in.

Is it surprising I am called a known racist by pasoti mods? I am outspoken so I'm a target, but feck them, I'll keep telling the truth and questioning these people's motives and behaviour.

You never know one day I might even find out Chris Webbs ip address so he can be linked to the dirty tricks as well.

He was behind Argyle moans apparently, and a poster on here called the spooner, another case of multi accounts for the superfans, and I still believe he was involved in Windsor boy and deepthroat. Just to pass on possible transfer news you understand!

He's aman of principles who wouldn't possibly attack the trust he loves. It just all goes on around him and he misses it in q similar way to Tony Hooper missing the Savile jokes at fanfests!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Bloody hell Jock, have you got blisters on your fingers yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

Just got man flu and laid up in bed.

People may not like what I say, or the way I say it but that's how I am. If I believe in something I care about it and defend it if it comes under fire.

It's refreshing to see Damon doing the same, although a tad more eloquently than I do!

I would love the trust to approach Damon about taking one of their places on the PASB, at least then there is a counter balance to Hooper, who just keeps amazing me with his stupidity and stubbornness, now attacking the trust process again when he was elected by a process that was as professional as the club is right now, and Lee Jameson who really should be ashamed of himself for taking a place after his antics in the past.

Just think this man, who previously put down janners as having such a mentality he just had to move away, could one day try and represent people in parliament, god forbid.

If Damon joined Jon B on the PASB it would counter these two slimeballs at least, then it would just depend on who else is parachuted in by supporters groups, and I still feel when that is finally announced it will be another bodyblow to people who want fairness and transparency.

Now the trust board has disappeared, anyone not au fait with which cowards were involved in the disgraceful deepthroat and other Pasoti controlled accounts, will not know how sleazy Jameson and others were to their so-called friends.

Give it a week or two where Jamesons past indiscretions cannot ne viewed, no doubt he will feel he can stick the knife in again upsides Hooper.

Perhaps if Damon and someone else who is likeminded are on the PASB, they can keep reminding the two idiots that they are laughable and call a fresh election immediately, and change the constitution so that you have ti be elected from now on.

Jameson and Hooper would be totally fecked then. Allow as many kids as you want to have q vote, they would still spot a scumbag and vote against them. Hopefully in the PASB constitution there will also be provision for potd supporters.

I notice still not a word from Chris Webb. Doesn't feel that any of this shit is relevant. Along with Hooper they are the only two people in the away end on Saturday who heard the disgusting chanting. Chris seems to also have selective hearing, which is amazing as he can commentate on games.

You would fink he might need the ability to hear, but obviously not. Who'd have fort it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 am

Wow, some good 'strong' posts on this thread. Don't know all the in's and out's but the Greenjock rant seems to have the stickiest mud, just what the club needs now, a bit of gumption to bring the club back to the man in the street!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 am

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Wow, some good 'strong' posts on this thread. Don't know all the in's and out's but the Greenjock rant seems to have the stickiest mud, just what the club needs now, a bit of gumption to bring the club back to the man in the street!

The trouble is the main protagonists in all this sordid stuff are teflon when it comes to the crunch.

James Brent won't hear a bad word about Newell or Webb, PL2 Faced pretty much has free rein on Pasoti now and can break every rule in their constitution, then delete any replies he doesn't like, and Hooper and Jameson are now on the PASB and will do whatever they feel like, because they are also protected by the Pasoti mob.

Now The Trust board has gone completely, you can't even look back to see what a bunch of cowardly fuckers all the deepthroat/Windsor Boy posters were. All confined to the bin along with the accounts themselves, along with all the racist posts they allowed for days on there.

None of it ever happened. Move along now, nothing to see here Sleep
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:50 am

yeah but apart from that jock,,,,, Very Happy come on its man flue,,,,,you can beat it,,,,,pull your self togeather man,,,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:05 am

tcm wrote:
yeah but apart from that jock,,,,, Very Happy come on its man flue,,,,,you can beat it,,,,,pull your self togeather man,,,,, Very Happy

I know but it's nice to laze in bed all day. Off to watch Muse in Birmingham tonight so I need to be fully recovered for that.

My pillows plumped up? Yes please babe and another cup of tea would help enormously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Greenjock wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

The trouble is the main protagonists in all this sordid stuff are teflon when it comes to the crunch.

James Brent won't hear a bad word about Newell or Webb, PL2 Faced pretty much has free rein on Pasoti now and can break every rule in their constitution, then delete any replies he doesn't like, and Hooper and Jameson are now on the PASB and will do whatever they feel like, because they are also protected by the Pasoti mob.

Now The Trust board has gone completely, you can't even look back to see what a bunch of cowardly fuckers all the deepthroat/Windsor Boy posters were. All confined to the bin along with the accounts themselves, along with all the racist posts they allowed for days on there.

None of it ever happened. Move along now, nothing to see here Sleep

The ploy that worked for Rome but still tumbled, 'divide & conquer'!

Keep it up Greenjock!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:09 am

X Isle wrote:
Of course direction and policy matter, I'm not going to give anyone a free hand by turning a blind eye. The original question however was is the politics ruining our club, the answer is no because as Pete said 'club' is badge, team, green shirts and representing Plymouth. Does politics ruin that?, no.

When I go to Argyle games I go to uphold those things, not to celebrate a supporters representative board or the strategic direction of the development plans.

Tring. I've not seen them win for over four years now, I've seen some absolute sh*t, it's poor, it's predictable and it's soul destroying sometimes. But I keep going because when I do finally see them win it'll be as sweet a feeling as a certain Trigger header in front of Demport against QPR.

Politics is piffle, it's necessary piffle, it needs to be monitored and kept on top of but it mustn't bog us down. The bit that matters is 11 men in green with a mayflower on their shirts representing Plymouth, James Brent will never score a goal for Argyle, neither will Chris or the PASB.

To suggest focus on football means a blind eye to everything else is massively over simplifying what what we're saying Tring. Basic values and ideals will always trump the day to day piffle and posturing of those who believe they have 'power' at or around the club.

I said so last year and it'll remain the same forever, under tyrants, if pushed, we can take our ball, our badge, our shirts, our City's representation and start again without them. They don't 'own the club', we do.

I like the political message at the bottom of your post page Smiffy. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 am

Quote from IJN on pasoti,

Wrong again JJ, this IS the main board.

That's my point, most people just want to read about their team, not pseudo politicos, spouting off.

I went to Rotherham on Saturday, with 30+ others in a coach, of like minded people, i.e. Argyle fans.

Was any of this utter rubbish talked about, was it hell.

Get over yourself, as for stirring the pot, I made TWO comment on Twitter, check back with your mother ship, and see how many hundreds and hundreds of hours are spouted about such rubbish.

OK, the Trust have decided not to hold an election, because of lack of interest I would assume, and they pick a few people, one of which I happen to dislike intensely, have I gone on about it? I made one comment, on Twitter and let it go, now I have no doubt that ADT will go on and on about it, and in five hours time, I will have threatened Symons, attempted to burn down his house and put sh*t up the exhaust of his car.

Anyway, back to football, I wonder if Pursey's toe is better, and I wonder whether Madjo was pulled off for an injury on Saturday, this is what matters to REAL fans.

In my opinion (and that's all it is - MY opinion) the real damage done by the period of administration, is that we seem to have this group of supporters who think politics instead of football, and to be honest JJ, it bores the beejesus out of most Greens I know.

That's it, it'll be at least another two months before I post again.

Funny as feck, good to see you are keeping up with my work still Ian. Do you really believe that with Deepthroat you are not involved withpolitics at our club? Of course you are, interfering with the make up of trust and supporters boards make up is just that. Using multi's doesn't mean you don't post, it means that you try and disguise your posts and with it your petty politicking. If you would do the decent thing and just go back to be the simple fan you are then most of this shit would go away, I live with hope that that day will come to pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 am

Did he write that while sitting in the directors box, dictate it to Jim as he was chauffeuring or mention it to a Private Detective? lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 am

muse are amazing live jock,,,,saw them at teignmouth a couple of years back,,,,one of the best live acts around,,,,food and cider the best cure for man flue,,,,enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 am

Thanks Mike. Seen them twice before, but they are worth seeing again and again.

Much better value than the £135 lowest price ticket to see the Rolling Stones! 30 years ago they may have warranted huge ticket prices but when you have the set list stuck to your colostomy bag and the Jack Daniels is only there to stick your dentures in I'd say they're a tad past their best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am

Couldn't get my car started this morning. Some prat had put shit in the exhaust** Wink lol!

**Before Mr Newell takes his arse in his hand and starts abusing me again, this is a joke, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 am

Tony Hooper style politics.

This on Pasoti a short time ago:

Now we have the PASB and a new set of Trust people, many I do not know so hard to make judgements.

Compare that to his twitter comments about Andy Symons less than 48 hours ago, in conversation with surprise, surprise Mr. Ian "Tony Hooper is not a friend" Newell:

Tony Hooper ‏@TonyInvestigate
@IJN3 I see bad boy Andy Slyman back on the Trust Board without an election. And he moans about the PASB! Cheek.

Or this thinly veiled threat:

Tony Hooper ‏@TonyInvestigate
@IJN3 One just feels, his day will come:)

Funny how different Tony can be when he's in politician mode on Pasoti and not in person, or on his less viewed twitter account scratch

Tony Hooper you really are the most two faced wanker on the internet, and that is saying a lot!

I really hope you have to work with the Argyle Fans Trust in your role on the PASB, and perhaps Andy can ask you what will happen when his day comes Wink

What are you planning Tony? Another Greenman offensive against Slyman?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 am

The sick thing is the club actually let the, get away with this.

We know somebody at Argyle using the Argyle internet connection views this forum regularly, their IP address comes up as a guest viewing the forum.

If the powers that be are turning a blind eye to the sick games these men are playing then what hope is there?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics are ruining our club.   Politics are ruining our club. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Politics are ruining our club.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next