swampy
Flat_Track_Bully
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Is this the worst Argyle Team ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the worst Argyle Team ever?   Is this the worst Argyle Team ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 am

Worst team ever ? think its obvious really.

Kemps 91-92 side wasnt as bad as some made out as stated some went on to play in the top flight - including Steve Morgan who was missed out of the oxford line up. i was there that day was he injured? cant remember.

chelts away 5-2, now that brings me to wotton auto biog - after what he wrote about that day he is NOT any kind of legend in my view.

Scarborough away 3 nil ! what a hammering we got that night, argyle simply didnt play or maybe couldnt be bothered ?

comparable to hodges era maybe BUT he signed some decent pros for the 2000-01 season it just didnt work for whatever reason.

Sturrock had plenty of contacts to bring in new faces when the existing ones wouldnt play HIS way. CF has no such luxury.

other dire performances were notts co away in 96-97, hull away 1990-91.

last season was dire & many would excuse it after the admin etc but this season fans are EXPCECTING better but it appears there is NO improvement ?
Back to top Go down

Is this the worst Argyle Team ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the worst Argyle Team ever?   Is this the worst Argyle Team ever? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 am

This is the worst set of players EVER assembled at the club, well let's say 50 years. Also go on to say the shortest!
Back to top Go down

Is this the worst Argyle Team ever?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2