akagreengull
Jethro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

worst team of Brent Era Empty
PostSubject: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Lets try to put together a worst Team of the austerity Brent era,

See we can do football even if its the worst of Argyle.
Might as well include loans,
Daniel Nardiello has to be a shoe in for a place up front.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:52 pm

You would have to include the nightmare of Feeney and Chadwick up front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:58 pm

What about the Welsh fireman bloke ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Gritthis who scored thirty odd goals in a Welsh pub league another quality Brent signing. Remember Benchief around in the Fletcher era, so bad don't think he was even a bona fide player.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Simon Walton
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Shiftkey !
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Simon Walton

Saw him play a couple of months ago for Sutton Utd against the doomed Gulls, he actually scored, but then virtually anyone could have scored against the Gulls last season.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:56 pm

4-3-3 Manager - Fletcher

Te'Loake
Blackman
Miller
Croll
Osborne
Cox (2nd spell)
Norburn
Ijaha
Smalley
Nardiello
Griffthis

Can't be arsed to name the numerous substitutes
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
4-3-3  Manager - Fletcher

Te'Loake
Blackman
Miller
Croll
Osborne
Cox (2nd spell)
Norburn
Ijaha
Smalley
Nardiello
Griffthis

Can't be arsed to name the numerous substitutes

Now there’s a team that would be nailed on Peninsula League relegation fodder lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm

I know it's Summer, but what a boring thread... a list of failed footballers, and everyone following Jethro's lead, of all people. Dear oh dear  Rolling Eyes
Oh well, the new sanitised ATD, everything put in it's prapppperrrr place. Club politics on the terraces, inane pointless lets talk about the football on the main forum.
Gotta be taken seriously by the wrong sort. Not a good sign. Think I'll put on my slingbacks, think of England, and try free chat for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Got so many forwards looking at it could have almost a team of forwards.
3-4-3

Te'Loake

Miller
Osborne
Blackman
Nardiello
Connor Smith
Ijaha
Wylde

Hayes
Griffiths
Ciftci

Bench
Chadwick
Feeney
Bitner
Goodwillie
Cox
Morgan
Bencherif

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:29 pm

beesrus wrote:
I know it's Summer, but what a boring thread... a list of failed footballers, and everyone following Jethro's lead, of all people. Dear oh dear  Rolling Eyes
Oh well, the new sanitised ATD, everything put in it's prapppperrrr place. Club politics on the terraces, inane pointless lets talk about the football on the main forum.
Gotta be taken seriously by the wrong sort. Not a good sign. Think I'll put on my slingbacks, think of England, and try free chat for a bit.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ta Ra then.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:03 pm

I'm on Bees side re the keep the politics on Zoo whilst on main board it's "why can't we talk about the football?" wher've I heard that before?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Same here ..On bees side with this one
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:40 pm

beesrus wrote:

It's only a bit of pastime fun-can't always talk about Marxist theory, zero hours contracts or the Plymouth garrison mentality.Tell you what Beezy,as a couple of grumpy old shits,lets give these young pups a bit of a history lesson and name our all time horror Argyle 11! Here we go;

Burns
Smart
Blackman
West
Charles
King
Obi
Ampadu
Barber
Robinson
Sale

By cripes we've had some rubbish over the years and there would be plenty of other candidates as well,the very thought of who is enough to make you wish you were the middle of a star gazy pie! Go on, 'ave a go!

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm

beesrus wrote:

I guess we're lucky you're not still a mod. You'd be having another go at shutting down the site again.

You don't like it you can always flounce again.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:06 am

I'm with the mods, keep Napoleon and his farm off the main board, why inflate their importance/ego.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I guess we're lucky you're not still a mod.  You'd be having another go at shutting down the site again.

Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:08 pm

The main 'football' board was increasingly becoming a nool/farm/de-larf/brent/pigspoti board instead.

Nothing's been sanitised. Just a little house keeping. It's all rather pointless if there's numerous threads clogging up a board about totally different subjects. We haven't caved in, we haven't had a phone call from either Newell, Brent or Trump. Housekeeping - that's all it is.

All the Newell & co/Brent/Farm/De-Larf and Pigspoti threads have been moved a couple of pixels over to The Zoo. It really is just a click away!

07889 564342 is my mobile if anyone wants to have a fight about it. I can be there in 15 minutes. bx1
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Thumbs although I don't want to fight anyone about it laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Cant believe ATD's own Robbie Williams hast made anyones shitlist!!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:15 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I guess we're lucky you're not still a mod.  You'd be having another go at shutting down the site again.

Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh c'mon Beezy it can't be that boring. Obviously better than discussing the worst Argyle team ever, eh?

So, why in the middle of the night when you were modding, did you decide you were going to shut down this site. Luckily for the rest of us, you were incompetent and couldn't pull it off.

Imposing your will upon every other poster on here. I cannot for the life of me think of a bigger act of bullying? Can you?

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Angry wrote:
or David F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me knees McNammee lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:59 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
or David F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me knees McNammee lol!

i remember him.. I was supprised to hear he was fit enough to pass the royal navy training program
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

i remember him.. I was supprised to hear he was fit enough to pass the royal navy training program
laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era Empty

Back to top Go down

worst team of Brent Era
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next