Greenskin
Elias
pepsipete
Richard Blight
Sir Francis Drake
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Your worst Argyle nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 pm

I had a horror last night. God knows where it came from.
I bumped into Sir Francis Drake, unlikely I know, but it was a dream, who proceeded to sell me a car he had, in exchange for my van.
I agreed without seeing it, only to be presented with a 1960s Jaguar that did about 12 miles to the gallon. But the worst bit was it had the number plate MALCOLM ALLISON. I kid you not. I was horrified and woke up in a sweat. I'm dreading going to bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Do you often dream about me?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Been watching too much Pirates of the Caribbean I suspect.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Do they drive Jaguars?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Anything is possible in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Every game under the brent/jamboy/bucket rattling regime (in other words the last 4 years !)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
I had a horror last night. God knows where it came from.
I bumped into Sir Francis Drake, unlikely I know, but it was a dream, who proceeded to sell me a car he had, in exchange for my van.
I agreed without seeing it, only to be presented with a 1960s Jaguar that did about 12 miles to the gallon. But the worst bit was it had the number plate MALCOLM ALLISON. I kid you not. I was horrified and woke up in a sweat. I'm dreading going to bed tonight.

The nightmare will deepen to a ten times worse degree tonight-the number plate will have DEREK UFTON on it. affraid
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Or Darren Fletcher! affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:18 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Or Darren Fletcher! affraid

Or Carl Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:28 pm

That's the one. Embarassed

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:32 pm

JOHN HORE
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 am

TCW 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:49 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Do you often dream about me?

You had your bobble hat on.  It was not nice at all.
I always thought you had a bit of the Freddie Kruger about you. I think you disappeared rather quickly after the sale, laughing with Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:53 am

Aviva 'til I die.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:27 am

I'd imagined a sheepskin getup, ala Arthur Daley, with accompanied spiel.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 am

Brent selling the Ground in the New Year to Taylor Wimpey.........off course its quite possible that the Nightmare Dream will become Reality
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:15 pm

I've never had a bad dream about argyle until Santiago took control. I don't sleep well now and haven't for a few years. Santiago has created a field of hell, not a field of stars.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Jimmy cuts playing budget for the twenty first season in a row! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 pm

In ten years time well be trying to play with only the five loan players were allowed under the rules, they will just have to work harder.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:00 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
In ten years time well be trying to play with only the five loan players were allowed under the rules, they will just have to work harder.

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:08 am

Tringreen wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

laugh

You can just picture an aged Webby leading the Forza Nerdy into one more chorus, "WE ONLY NEEED FOIVE MEN! WE ONLY NEED FOIVE MEN!"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Brent buying the ground landowner/pension pot then selling PAFC plc to simple simon
Nightmare on outland road 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your worst Argyle nightmare   Your worst Argyle nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Your worst Argyle nightmare
Page 1 of 1