mouldyoldgoat
GreenWhiteBlack
Freathy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:40 pm

3 1. Deliberate dive by pv player earns berry a booking. Cross from fk hit in from 5 yards.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Argyle in disarray can't string 3 passes together. No urgency. Should be 4 1 but they hit over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

That's what you get for playing 4-5-1 at home. Tactical fuckin genius my ass
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Crowd starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Is this a 'defeat snatched from the jaws of victory' from our pluck lads, or just normal services and 'socks working off type erm y'know' resumed?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

OK lads, that'll do, I'll take the 3 prediction points and move on Sad

Like Czarky, I might have managed to squeeze the game in between work but would have to have been sober. I can't watch Argo sober anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
That's what you get for playing 4-5-1 at home. Tactical fuckin genius my ass

Absolute feckin Lutely

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 pm

So why the f*ck isn't our supersub striker Nelson brought on to cause havoc?

What is going on inside your head Fletcher??
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Purse header cleared off line. FV Chanting against ref.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

If it stays at 1 - 3 then that will be my first correct score and 3 points!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Feckin glad I did'nt waste my £20 today, still we might get something on Tues, Rovers are as shit as us or so it seems. So much for the revival as I said before - meet a half decent team and they carve us up. Crap utter crap.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

5 mins added time?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Madjo has the touch of a lepper. We're on the desperate punt anywhere style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I'm starting to think that Griffiths is not going to be a regular feature for us.

His injury wasn't meant to be that bad and so far this season he's played a 20 minute cameo and that's all. I would love to see him have a few games to gauge how good he is.

Madjo to start? Or will Fletch set-up defensively again with Feeney up front by himself?

When I read SG has a back back and your Mum had asked him to do something, I had a horrible image of him jumping off the wardrobe in his batman costume whilst your Mum was handcuffed to the bedpost affraid but then I read the next line and actually sighed with relief.

What are you on today GJ after your perceptive gambling at Torquay.

I can't see Argyle winning and I can see Vale scoring. Torn between laying Argyle on Betfair or going whole hog for a Vale win. Might have an outside tickle on the handicap for Vale to win by 2 or more. Vale have scored 3 goals or more 3 times this season already and their goal difference is +7. As you say on an earlier thread its amazing to think they are still in administration Wink

I hate betting against Argyle. Almost every time I do we lose and I feel a bit grubby gaining from it.

I do think there will be goals today, but with Paddy Power it's only evens for 2.5 or more goals, and 9/4 for over 3.5 and that's not really great value imo.

Port Vale might be overrated because of last weeks win, seeing as it's still early in the season and you get some funny results early in the season, so I actually think we're not a bad price at almost 2-1 to win, but I've had a couple of silly bets, 2-1 to us at 9-1, Port Vale half-time us full time at 30-1 because we seem to play one decent half which will hopefully be the second half, and ATD's own Robbie Williams anytime scorer at 10-1. All small stakes for a bit of fun.

I've done Hull, Fulham, Blackburn, Middlesboro and Fleetwood in an accy, pays 38-1, and 10 trebles on those games. I think Blackburn at 6-4 to beat Bristol City is a giveaway so I've had a biggish bet on that as a single.

I had 4 out of 5 in a super yankee at Doncaster yesterday which gave me a nice win, and on Thursday I had a tenner each-way on a 14-1 winner, so doing well this week. My two horses today are Jakes Destiny in the first and Martin Chuzzlewit in the last at Doncaster, eachway singles and double Very Happy

£605 to collect cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Fletcher must be IMMEDIATELY sacked. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But right this second.

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 pm

19th place now and two teams below us have a game in hand Sad
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I'm starting to think that Griffiths is not going to be a regular feature for us.

His injury wasn't meant to be that bad and so far this season he's played a 20 minute cameo and that's all. I would love to see him have a few games to gauge how good he is.

Madjo to start? Or will Fletch set-up defensively again with Feeney up front by himself?

When I read SG has a back back and your Mum had asked him to do something, I had a horrible image of him jumping off the wardrobe in his batman costume whilst your Mum was handcuffed to the bedpost affraid but then I read the next line and actually sighed with relief.

I can't see Argyle winning and I can see Vale scoring. Torn between laying Argyle on Betfair or going whole hog for a Vale win. Might have an outside tickle on the handicap for Vale to win by 2 or more. Vale have scored 3 goals or more 3 times this season already and their goal difference is +7. As you say on an earlier thread its amazing to think they are still in administration Wink

I hate betting against Argyle. Almost every time I do we lose and I feel a bit grubby gaining from it.

I do think there will be goals today, but with Paddy Power it's only evens for 2.5 or more goals, and 9/4 for over 3.5 and that's not really great value imo.

Port Vale might be overrated because of last weeks win, seeing as it's still early in the season and you get some funny results early in the season, so I actually think we're not a bad price at almost 2-1 to win, but I've had a couple of silly bets, 2-1 to us at 9-1, Port Vale half-time us full time at 30-1 because we seem to play one decent half which will hopefully be the second half, and ATD's own Robbie Williams anytime scorer at 10-1. All small stakes for a bit of fun.

I've done Hull, Fulham, Blackburn, Middlesboro and Fleetwood in an accy, pays 38-1, and 10 trebles on those games. I think Blackburn at 6-4 to beat Bristol City is a giveaway so I've had a biggish bet on that as a single.

I had 4 out of 5 in a super yankee at Doncaster yesterday which gave me a nice win, and on Thursday I had a tenner each-way on a 14-1 winner, so doing well this week. My two horses today are Jakes Destiny in the first and Martin Chuzzlewit in the last at Doncaster, eachway singles and double Very Happy

Don't tell 'er indoors FFS lol!

Treat her Jock. Morrisons are doing the big tins of Cadburys Heroes for £5 - she'll think "aw that's nice", and you'll have £600 to spend on premium strength cider.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
OK lads, that'll do, I'll take the 3 prediction points and move on Sad

Like Czarky, I might have managed to squeeze the game in between work but would have to have been sober. I can't watch Argo sober anymore.

For the first time in ages I could have made the match today but I went for a spin on the bike on Dartmoor instead and had a cracking afternoon!, lovely weather to and it only cost me a tenner in petrol and a few quid for a couple of cream teas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Don't tell 'er indoors FFS lol!

Treat her Jock. Morrisons are doing the big tins of Cadburys Heroes for £5 - she'll think "aw that's nice", and you'll have £600 to spend on premium strength cider.

feck off am I splashing out that much Razz

She knows I backed Robbie to score and thinks I won £20 and only bet £2. In reality my bets cost £62 so it's still a tidy win and much needed. Still paying for the new car and Tax Credits say we owe them £968, but they can have that back at £10 per month lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Bleddy Ell, between me and Nick we had some great results there, although I did think Swansea were risky to beat Villa.

So if Madjo is feckin useless, Griffiths is constantly injured, Feeney couldn't score in a brothel and Chadwick is as dry as a witches tit, oh and Lecointe is now a midfielder, who the feck is going to score goals other than Robbie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:22 pm

1) 4-5-1 at home doesnt work with the players at our disposal.
2) Wotton is past it and in my eyes should call it a day tomorrow
3) why sign another striker if your not going to play two up front its a waste of club funds much like those 2nd hand postboxes
4) Its more apparent Fletcher either needs the boot now or experience is brought in now or we will be in another relegation dog fight
5) James Brent too needs to hire someone to run the club in his stead as he has got a clue about football or how to run a club

not good at all
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

What game were the two wanker on the radio watching,”The team is playing superbly,
Why are the crowd shouting at Hourihane?
He playing superbly”
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 pm

As soon as you are 'mates' with the players is totally impossible to view their performances objectively and the more time you spend in the grandstand the harder it is to feel like an ordinary fan
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 pm

The stench of decay has hung over this club for far too long now. A new start should have meant a new start and a complete clear out.

I guess Fletcher will be gone, sooner rather than later is my guess, and his legendary status will comprise of failure piled upon failure.

I can't bear to listen to Brent bumming up Fletcher anymore and I'm hugely disappointed that Peter Jones hasn't persuaded him to be more proactive in sorting out this continuing shambolic club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
The stench of decay has hung over this club for far too long now. A new start should have meant a new start and a complete clear out.

I guess Fletcher will be gone, sooner rather than later is my guess, and his legendary status will comprise of failure piled upon failure.

I can't bear to listen to Brent bumming up Fletcher anymore and I'm hugely disappointed that Peter Jones hasn't persuaded him to be more proactive in sorting out this continuing shambolic club.

If you saw link on the postbox thread today its safe to say Peter Jones is in on it all he isnt going to do much to help PAFC be more professional on and off the pitch sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Port Vale   Argyle vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle vs Port Vale
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next