swampy
PlymptonPilgrim
fridgey
Freathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fletcher out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Let's look at this positively .... today has brought ATD and pasoti closer than I have ever seen them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Ahh but he is cheap....plus we have giant flags, banners, aviva fests, forza nerd, and jester hats..and before long nool and ghoul up in the directors box

Shaddap and support the team jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Telling post by Postey who always have given good match report.
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Not his biggest fan and my thoughts on him are nearly there but have to give him at least 5 games if things dont look good then good bye and bring someone in who has contacts in the game and has a plan b
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I didnt even think he did a good job last season, he's clueless, lovely man, but utterly clueless, give him a job coaching the youth team or something and get a proper gaffer in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Shout away but it isn't going to happen is it. Fletcher only seems to have read chapter one in the "How to play Football" manual. Somebody does need to point him in the direction of the second chapter at least.

Doesn't that just tell you how to pump the ball up ???
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm

ZYPH wrote:

Doesn't that just tell you how to pump the ball up to Chadwick???

Corrected that for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Corrected that for you.

If you read the newly published rules study you will find that anyone interfering with or altering anyone's posts is up for banning.

Shit!!! I was thinking of pasoti's rules. Easy mistake to make. Carry on. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Kecht ...there's not one post on here that would get through the Pasoti censors and many would be given life time bans.But I digress,Fletcher is coming in for a lot of criticsm even over on the farm,been a slow news day on here.Next two matches are crucial.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

i think the next 45 matches will determin our season, affraid
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

so we'll know at 8.41?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 pm

knecht wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Corrected that for you.

If you read the newly published rules study you will find that anyone interfering with or altering anyone's posts is up for banning.

I posted that comment not to be changed by anyone....a pasoti trick that you've obviously brought with you.....poor show knecht.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

ZYPH wrote:
knecht wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Corrected that for you.

I posted that comment not to be changed by anyone....a pasoti trick that you've obviously brought with you.....poor show knecht.

'cough' .... it was a joke (not very funny admittedly) on my part at Flat Track's expense ....... if you look, I think you'll find that it was Flat Track who changed your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 pm

I would call it "amended" ZYPH rather that changed. Subtle difference I know but it has a ring of truth about it in the "amended" form.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:52 pm

knecht wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Corrected that for you.

Shit!!! I was thinking of pasoti's rules. Easy mistake to make. Carry on, you gorgeous hunk. Smile

Why, thank you!

(in all seriousness, I think it's obvious from my initial post a) that I had amended ZYPH's post, and b) what I had added. People could always see ZYPH original, untampered post it they weren't sure).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 am

I guess this is a predictable thread, could'nt make the game but reading all the post match reports confirms my worst fears for this season. Before I went away to Beatiful Days last Thurs (hence the late post) I predicted to a friend Aldershot would win 2-0 based on what I saw in pre season and after xmas last season. I take no pride in being right on my prediction, and feel sad that it was so bloody obvious. I have now joined the FLETCHER OUT camp, although it's obvious also he is surrounded by mediocre coaching advice and poor training and practice facilities. I think it;s entireley reasonable to sack Fletcher if we are not in the top half of the league after ten games. As always we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2