akagreengull
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm

the club is a laughing stock and ronnie mauge!!! he scored one goal and did feck all since or before apart from get arrested.

But on the plus side glad they got rid of the FV mentions
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 am

I think they look shite, who decides if we get them or not? Swear its just whatever one or two people want we have to get? F*cking joke, get rid of them now, its a football stadium not a nursery
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
I think they look shite, who decides if we get them or not? Swear its just whatever one or two people want we have to get? F*cking joke, get rid of them now, its a football stadium not a nursery

You seem very angry over something that dosn't effect anyone.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 am

They look cheap and tatty and i dont like looking at them. But hey now, cos a few people with a bit more power at Argo want them, of course we have to get them... not like we could spend the money elsewhere is it?

Would you like me to rant about other things i dislike at Argyle at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am

Again it begs the question what is the point in this PASB farce if decisions like this are going to be made without consultation. It seems as soon as a few want something its going to happen whether people like it or not.

Again why have the designs got numbers on? the numbers are not retired and in my view ruin the actual design too along with the FV shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Looking at the way the club has gone about things since the end of last season, it does seem that there's an unedifying rush to Get Things Done before anyone is put in an official position to examine what's being done, and the costs and benefits.

Mind you, with the way the PASB has gone so far, with one or two honourable exceptions, I can't see anyone likely to get elected to that Board who has the cojones to go public about some of the less cerebral decisions that have been made lately. Which brings us back to the reason why the superfans put such effort into driving away good people from any involvement from the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

You seem very angry over something that dosn't effect anyone.

Must say lad, love that avatar. Gritty
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I've said it before and I'll take the opportunity to say it again the GasBoard will only show it's true colours once it comes into a situation when it is at odds with the President et al. The hustings would have been interesting to raise as issues the interference in the programme, the siting of the family area, the honouring of Purse on a mural and the disruption to long standing season ticket holders in the Demport and then to see how the candidates would have handled it and what their position would have been.

I have mixed feelings about honouring a gun totting ex player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Forza Verde was shocking yesterday. The flag can't make its way around the stadium due to empty seats. The flags at the front of the Devonport look cringy and they didn't know how to wave them properly. There was very little atmosphere apart from 'green and white barmy army'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Interesting how none of the players worthy of getting murals are not there and should have been done befoe hand ie Kevin Hodges!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Cocko is more deserving than Darren been here 5 mins Purse.

But then I guess Purse is a personal REAL friend so he gets his name in paint.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

It's there for those with goldfish memories. It's nonsense and I think even he's a little embarrassed or I would hope so. Loves the club so much he would have been off if we had gotten relegated last year. If anyone did happen to look at pertinent twitter feeds it was the royal "we" that decided the latest batch.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Are the PASB going to waste their breath debating who should get their mug slapped on a vomitory wall? For me, a starting point for discussion - if they're representing seasonticket holders- should be to look at ways of getting atmosphere back in the ground. Hundreds were displaced with their closing of 15-18. A huge number of them, myself included, won't ever be renewing our seasontickets until our favoured area is reopened.

Of course, the chances of that are virtually nil, due to the risk of dissenting voices from the stands - it would be impossible to exert control over the old Lyndhurst masses, as opposed to the jester-hatted oiks in the Demport. All this Forza bollocks is a White Elephant anyway. 100-150 (primarily)adolescents who for some reason are permitted to stand all through the game, at the back of block3-4, and drone on with their repetitive drivel every now and again. It creates nothing. It encourages nothing. It's just propagandist bollocks that they've been sold a number on, and they swear allegiance to the Brent regime. God help anyone in there who would dare (like Cobi) to voice displeasure.

On a positive note though, had my first Pilgrim pasty yesterday, and if I were being hyper-critical, it lacked meat content. Other than that, nice flaky pastry and was very tasty indeed. I'd deffo get one again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 pm

I do agree with Czarcasm, even if he was a pissed up tw@ yetserday Razz I woulda thrown him out and gave him a 5 year ban, but he would probably have preferred it.

We don't have a home advantage anymore. Maybe that's why we can win away from home and struggle at home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

The choice of Purse and Mauge are shocking. There is a good benchmark for Argyle legends via the Team of the Century or Argyle legends or whatever they were called. Using current players who have played at a higher level and are seeing out their careers with us is a joke and panders to the 6 year old crayon brigade that occupy what was the traditional hotbed of atmosphere within the ground. I remember the hoohah when Derby County were given the Devenport End in the Quarter Final.

Sammy Black, Kevin Hodges and many of the local players of the 60's and 70's would be preferred and actually I think educate the youngsters. How about a mural with a biography of their career or even a touch screen showing clips of them playing for Argyle with some local photo's film of Plymouth in that era?

I've been prawn sandwiching a couple of times to Old Trafford and am off again in a few weeks (Dane - That's in Manchester if you didn't know Laughing ) What they do very well are banners throughout the ground that honour past heroes such as Best, Busby, Law and Munich as well as the current legends (I think they've earned the right) such as Ferguson, Giggs and Scholes. One Ferguson banner heralds his politics and Govan heritage. It feels supporter led and genuine.

Ours are better than blank walls but the choice of characters is poor.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 pm

It ain't easy trying to give you the benefit of my infinite wisdom, whilst severely under the influence, jocko. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3