Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More sodding murals from that lot over there...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

More sodding murals from that lot over there... Empty
PostSubject: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I expect Brent will be telling those that do these murals to buy the paint from Wilkinson's so that the club can save a few pence.

What next,murals on the bloody pitch.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Lol.

Page 3 is very telling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Newell is talking about doing mural tours. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

They're not the first thing I'd want in a stadium but they're not the last. It's trying something new and that's not a bad thing.

I just wish it wasn't another excuse for self-publicising.

I don't know how much they cost (I know - it has been posted on here before but .....) but at this rate surely the new stand could do with an injection of cash to bring it up to standard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm

I just think for the money they cost more effort would go into the design and thought process of who gets one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:33 pm

knecht wrote:
They're not the first thing I'd want in a stadium but they're not the last. It's trying something new and that's not a bad thing.

I don't know how much they cost (I know - it has been posted on here before but .....) but at this rate surely the new stand could do with an injection of cash to bring it up to standard.

This. It's the back slapping, ass-licking general bullshit that Newell turns it into that turns me off.

I'm sure they're better than dull grey walls. Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

This. It's the back slapping, ass-licking general bullshit that Newell turns it into that turns me off.

I'm sure they're better than dull grey walls. Probably.

I dont know, you can actually tell its a grey wall where as with these murals they look more like shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

raining on elias's parade here but never the less "bump" Wink ps come back greenjock Smile

however i noticed when i watched the goals from yesterdays game there appears to be two walls that appear to be empty of a mural design :O

shall we raise the cash and do one ourselves and if so who/what should go there that isnt featured elsewhere in the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

It's got to be alannotivvy's avatar picture for me  lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Funny you should say that.. I've got some canvas and paint arriving tomorrow, and was going to star painting that certain porky piece
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm

If anyone should want the sketch of my avatar, you can have it.

Just pay for the postage, it alls mounted and framed.

Pm if your interested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
If anyone should want the sketch of my avatar,  you can have it.  

Just pay for the postage, it alls mounted and framed.

Pm if your interested

Auction it off, Al!!  laugh Oh the irony!!! laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 pm

C'mon then ..whose gonna give me 20p for it !!
It alls go to charidee. cheers 
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I expect Brent will be telling those that do these murals to buy the paint from Wilkinson's so that the club can save a few pence.

What next,murals on the bloody pitch.

Oh no, we do not want that. Although Brent may have that in mind, but with adverts or sponsors in mind  Wink ....Anyway to make a buck or two.

Back to top Go down
Hip Flask

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 pm

What's up with the murals then, why the negativity?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:20 am

Hip Flask wrote:

The likes of the 'legend' that was, Darren Purse ? The 'guided' tours ? The obvious and eventual murals of the 'jamboys' ? Other than that, they're fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 am

Tringreen wrote:
Hip Flask wrote:

The likes of the 'legend' that was, Darren Purse ? The 'guided' tours ? The obvious and eventual murals of the 'jamboys' ? Other than that, they're fine.

i agree and also for me If they were chosen by the fans whether that was a poll on the OS i would be more in favour of them but they are chosen by nool and the gang which just proves how weak minded the club is these days when they cave in to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More sodding murals from that lot over there...   More sodding murals from that lot over there... Empty

Back to top Go down

More sodding murals from that lot over there...
Page 1 of 1