akagreengull
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals Empty
PostSubject: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I still can't beleive Darren "i've been here 5 minutes" Purse has been given a Mural yet REAL legends like Mickey Evans don't get one.

Do one Forza Shitta
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 am

He Sooty and Sweep mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 am

And to be fair to Purse, he acknowledges that he shouldn't be up there with the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 am

It depends how far back the presidents history of supporting Argyle goes. Purse could be his all time favourite player :/ Who knows ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 am

His gaff with the play up Pompey song suggests he hasn't followed argyle as long as he makes out.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

knecht wrote:
And to be fair to Purse, he acknowledges that he shouldn't be up there with the others.

He could have asked not to be included.

Now I know the arguements about still got a club to support isn't it good that all we've got to talk about is murals but it gets on my nerves that he's there or anyone thinks he should be there. If it's because Forza Verde can only relate to player thats been here for 5 mins who had a relegation get out clause so much does he love the club then I despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 am

Yes, I don't think he should be there. I was simply saying that he is unassuming enough to recognise his place in the history of Argyle. Good man.

He was good for us last season. Let's hope he stays good for the next couple of seasons. He might earn his place on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:08 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
His gaff with the play up Pompey song suggests he hasn't followed argyle as long as he makes out.

Man Utd fan i have been told Wink
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

The murals will look a bit out of place if we are lingering around the drop zone come next April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 am

FORZA NERD lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree with you lot with Darren Purse shouldn't be on the mural as he isn't a club legend.

Can some one give me reasons to why you hate the Forza Verde group. Is it simply becasue webb and newell had some part it being created. (Thats a crap reason and you should get over it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Who's to say Trigger, Friio et all won't appear on the other vomitries at a later date!!!!

I can't believe how much you lot moan on here, next time I won't bother and you can have your blank concrete walls as you wish Wink

Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 pm

jamesy_design wrote:
Who's to say Trigger, Friio et all won't appear on the other vomitries at a later date!!!!

I can't believe how much you lot moan on here, next time I won't bother and you can have your blank concrete walls as you wish Wink

You get used to the moaning on here. Surley you can see that purse isn't a Argyle ledgend he hasn't even been here for a year yet.

Apart from that I think they look good.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm

you should arm your self with a razor blade,rope,and gas cooker ,then youle be a praaaaaaaer ATDer,also it would help if you were slightly retarded and had a soft spot for the scummers,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm

jamesy_design wrote:

I think you would be better off designing a spoof website.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
jamesy_design wrote:

You get used to the moaning on here. Surley you can see that purse isn't a Argyle ledgend he hasn't even been here for a year yet.

Apart from that I think they look good.
time scale has nothing to do with it,mr purse played a huge part in keeping us out of that conferance place ,lighten up you cnuts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
I agree with you lot with Darren Purse shouldn't be on the mural as he isn't a club legend.

Can some one give me reasons to why you hate the Forza Verde group. Is it simply becasue webb and newell had some part it being created. (Thats a crap reason and you should get over it)

Did you see the signs at the Olympics telling people to applaud on the finishing straight of the Triathlon???? Cringe worthy. Same thing applies here.
And if memory serves me right Forza Verde 1886 wasn't the name selected by a fair voting system? Once "zoo corner" reopens (maybe one day we can dream) as a proper stand for the supporters then Forza Verde will be pointless.

Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes he's not an argyle legend correct, the players on the initial murals are a mix of players old and new and hopefully will bring a bit of colour (green) to the stands. If the FV can entice more young fans to come along to HP, then that can only be a good thing for the future of the club.

In the short time frame to get something up i think we have done quite well, art, design and favourite players will always be a subjective matter...

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Agree with what's being said - they look much better than a bit of grey wall and should smarten the place up a bit. All the negative stuff is an overreaction (though Purse shouldn't be on there granted)

Saying that though, I am awaiting murals for Alex MacDonald and Simon King to appear some time very soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Welcome to ATD jamesy. I agree with LG, they do look good, but as previously mentioned Pursey hasn't even been here a year and if we'd gone down prob would not be here now. I'd love to know who/how it was decided that he should be one of the "legends".

Was it the same transparent democratic process that somehow managed to come up with Forza?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Careful Jamesy you'll be getting phone calls tonight ordering you to delete your account on here, from that bloke who paid £250 for a spoof website Laughing

I'm not a fan of the murals personally- probably the wrong age demographic- but I can see the appeal to younger fans and the FV-ers. Just keep them away from the Lyndhurst Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm

jamesy_design wrote:
Yes he's not an argyle legend correct, the players on the initial murals are a mix of players old and new and hopefully will bring a bit of colour (green) to the stands. If the FV can entice more young fans to come along to HP, then that can only be a good thing for the future of the club.

In the short time frame to get something up i think we have done quite well, art, design and favourite players will always be a subjective matter...

Did you miss Frank's post Jamesy? If you did I'll repeat it for you. Maybe you should stick to designing spoof websites, I SAID MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO DESIGNING SPOOF WEBSITES AT HIS MASTERS REQUEST.

Other than that I don't mind the murals, they are better than blank walls, but again I would have chosen a different player, Purse wouldn't come near to being a legend in my book, and unless you're planning on having around 50 of these murals, then I would say he's definitley jumped a big queue. Having current players is all well and good if they have been part of a decent team, but avoiding relegation to the BSP by the skin of your teeth is hardly something to be remembered by in years to come.

Yes we do moan a lot on here, but it's called being realistic, being fed up of the shit served up to us, fed up of being told we're saved but not having enough to pay for anybody who is good enough to get us out of this shit league, being told everythings looking up, being told how fantastic our saviour us and about all of his money-spinning schemes that have fallen into his lap since he took over, none of which are going to help us at all, and being fed up with wankers designing spoof websites portraying people as whores, drug addicts and paedophiles amongst other things Jamesy.

Other than that, we're quite an optimistic bunch really lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:

my reasoning isn't to do with those two as i have no issue with either.

The whole idea of forza verde is manufactured and the idea stolen from crystal palace ultras ! but unlike palace they didn't enforced their will on other fans, forced fans out of their seats because they had to have the two blocks. CPUltras was a natural growth starting small and and making progression, our fv1886 is no better than One direction in terms it was put together and heavily hyped and yet you could barely hear them on match days.

Plastering the walls with their logo doesn't sit with me well. If the designs where promoting the club ie the club logo was the main focus behind the players picked to be put up on walls then i would have an issue at all. FV1886 are not on a par with the club and never will be the fact they are promoted like this is wrong on so many levels.

Besides who is to say this group wont fade and die by christmas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

I think a giant mural of major general nobber nool should be next, to honour his retirement from running the farm,(again) and his charitee work for portsmouth fans.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:12 pm

problem is no one was in a postition to object/stop the FV happening.
any previous board im sure wouldnt have allowded it to occur in the manner it has.

the direction of the fanbase is steered & decided by those who think singing PUP by argyle fans is a good idea, yet it was argyle fans who were battered by the very same club's fans in 1983.

the club is amateur & run like its someones hobby.

clueless & doomed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next