akagreengull
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Gone down well in The Erald I see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm

tcm wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
jamesy_design wrote:
Who's to say Trigger, Friio et all won't appear on the other vomitries at a later date!!!!

I can't believe how much you lot moan on here, next time I won't bother and you can have your blank concrete walls as you wish Wink

You get used to the moaning on here. Surley you can see that purse isn't a Argyle ledgend he hasn't even been here for a year yet.

Apart from that I think they look good.
time scale has nothing to do with it,mr purse played a huge part in keeping us out of that conferance place ,lighten up you cnuts Evil or Very Mad

I would say walton played more of a part Smile
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
I agree with you lot with Darren Purse shouldn't be on the mural as he isn't a club legend.

Can some one give me reasons to why you hate the Forza Verde group. Is it simply becasue webb and newell had some part it being created. (Thats a crap reason and you should get over it)

Did you see the signs at the Olympics telling people to applaud on the finishing straight of the Triathlon???? Cringe worthy. Same thing applies here.
And if memory serves me right Forza Verde 1886 wasn't the name selected by a fair voting system? Once "zoo corner" reopens (maybe one day we can dream) as a proper stand for the supporters then Forza Verde will be pointless.

No i didn't see the signs. I don't agree with you saying it applies to the group, Have you actually been amoungst them. There not told what to do or what sing. "zoo Corner" wasn't anything special.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
I agree with you lot with Darren Purse shouldn't be on the mural as he isn't a club legend.

Can some one give me reasons to why you hate the Forza Verde group. Is it simply becasue webb and newell had some part it being created. (Thats a crap reason and you should get over it)

my reasoning isn't to do with those two as i have no issue with either.

The whole idea of forza verde is manufactured and the idea stolen from crystal palace ultras ! but unlike palace they didn't enforced their will on other fans, forced fans out of their seats because they had to have the two blocks. CPUltras was a natural growth starting small and and making progression, our fv1886 is no better than One direction in terms it was put together and heavily hyped and yet you could barely hear them on match days.

Plastering the walls with their logo doesn't sit with me well. If the designs where promoting the club ie the club logo was the main focus behind the players picked to be put up on walls then i would have an issue at all. FV1886 are not on a par with the club and never will be the fact they are promoted like this is wrong on so many levels.

Besides who is to say this group wont fade and die by christmas?

Yes i expect they did take ideas form palace(Palace would of got ideas from foriegn clubs), But nothing is really original in football any more. How many people have they really forced out I expect hardly any. One direction i agree with you about that point. But at leaast they are trying to improve the atmosphe. Zoo corner isn't open for money reasons.

I have to say i like the look of them. Apart form not agreeing with the Darren purse one.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm gonna take a marker pen to the game tomorrow, and draw a willy on Tynan's forehead.

ROAR
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

You do that then I'll give it a stroke for good luck. It could become a tradition for FV.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

could we have a fanny aswell?just for us straights?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

just stay in totnes and do some more gardening jobs,you dont want to mess about with murals when you got the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

tcm wrote:
could we have a fanny aswell?just for us straights?
One has to go to the director's box for that sort of thing, Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 am

Nice to see that Darren Purse has a sense of perspective about the muriels, even if Salsa Verde don't:

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 am

anyway murals,you cnuts are 10 time more OCD than pasoti,THERES A FECKING MATCH ON, lol! and where is the rule that says it has to be a legend?you lot make it up as you go along,boo hoo someone did a painting and i dont like it and that makes me very angry lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

Thank God, Allah and Hare Krishna we've got you to spread the joy though Mike; reading your posts gives me the sort of spine-tingling feeling of inane happiness that only coming across an illiterate dumb chump on the internet can truly garner. Your posts are a fitting tribute to Totnes and to our PASOTI brethren across the water. 208 wunderposts from ubermenschen Mike, and every one a keeper. My favourite moment was 'THERES A FECKIN MATCH ON' in the one above. Deep.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 am

awww,,thanks mock, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

oxfordgreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Did you see the signs at the Olympics telling people to applaud on the finishing straight of the Triathlon???? Cringe worthy. Same thing applies here.
And if memory serves me right Forza Verde 1886 wasn't the name selected by a fair voting system? Once "zoo corner" reopens (maybe one day we can dream) as a proper stand for the supporters then Forza Verde will be pointless.

No i didn't see the signs. I don't agree with you saying it applies to the group, Have you actually been amoungst them. There not told what to do or what sing. "zoo Corner" wasn't anything special.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yes it was. By the way, I thought someone stood at the front telling Forza Verde what to sing (cringe)? Must have got that wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 am

Mike you do know the match kicks off at 1945 and not 0745! Laughing

Oh, to live in vodka world, getting a hand job for a bit of weeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhh yes it was. By the way, I thought someone stood at the front telling Forza Verde what to sing (cringe)? Must have got that wrong?

He's called Jim and he tells them when to sing whoooa and when to sing la la la la la la la. There is video footage around but I can't be fecked to look for it. But that was last season! They now have their own website, committee and have had the whole summer to practice so it will be an amazing spectacle with a whole array of new songs. I do wonder what would happen if some normal Argyle fans started singing the good old songs? just like they always used to. Would the FV join in or do they stick to their schedule? Does someone from the committee instruct the others to sing a different song that's on their hymn sheets? Or do they just wait until that person's song has faded out and they resume? Do they have any deserters in the ranks who prefer the spontaneous sing along?

It's easy to knock it all, but that's because I grew up in The Lyndhurst End where anyone could pipe up "Molly Malone" or "Drink up your cider" and the whole end joined in until someone else started another chant, and so it went on for most of the match. At the end of the game you were gagging for another beer to soothe your poor old vocal chords, not gagging to get home to play X-Box or watch the new Twilight film.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Dont forget stealing other teams songs and making them their own oh and ruining wonderwall for a total bellend Paris cowan hall cringe
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm just going to sit back in my seat in the Devonport, and groan, cheer and boo as usual and sit there while the Forza gimmicks carry on around me. All I want to see believe it or not is a decent game of footie, with Argyle playing some decent flowing football. Bloody hell it's not too much to ask is it?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:36 pm

put your toys back in the pram jock,your getting very very boring,we cant go back to the 70s,post boxes,murals,pastys,is it all a bit much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

He's called Jim and he tells them when to sing whoooa and when to sing la la la la la la la. There is video footage around but I can't be fecked to look for it. But that was last season! They now have their own website, committee and have had the whole summer to practice so it will be an amazing spectacle with a whole array of new songs. I do wonder what would happen if some normal Argyle fans started singing the good old songs? just like they always used to. Would the FV join in or do they stick to their schedule? Does someone from the committee instruct the others to sing a different song that's on their hymn sheets? Or do they just wait until that person's song has faded out and they resume? Do they have any deserters in the ranks who prefer the spontaneous sing along?

It's easy to knock it all, but that's because I grew up in The Lyndhurst End where anyone could pipe up "Molly Malone" or "Drink up your cider" and the whole end joined in until someone else started another chant, and so it went on for most of the match. At the end of the game you were gagging for another beer to soothe your poor old vocal chords, not gagging to get home to play X-Box or watch the new Twilight film.

What a load of crap you are clearly judging and using info that you have read online. Yes this jim guy has done it for a couple of games But this is the norm for any ultras group foriegn even at palace. I have had my season ticket at the back of block 3 for the past 5 years before i moved to oxford. Even when the FV moved there it was still Spontaneous thats the way it should always be. There is nothing wrong with new songs i still think the old ones are better. Still havn't seen a hymn sheet i don't think they are needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm

tcm wrote:
put your toys back in the pram jock,your getting very very boring,we cant go back to the 70s,post boxes,murals,pastys,is it all a bit much? Very Happy

I'm getting boring Razz Ok Mike.

I don't really see how I'm throwing my toys out of the pram. I've pointed out that a bronze medal doesn't deserve a painted post-box, and I doubt anyone else in the country is pushing for them, and that the FV choir is shit and I doubt you'll get too many people on here disagreeing with that.

The mural is fine and looks good, but I don't see why Purse should be on it, who next? Fletcher? Led the team to successive relegations and almost a 3rd as manager, so if anyone is to be on there as manager for me it should be Sturrock or Dave Smith, and I haven't mentioned pastys that I can recall.

My point with the Forza Wotsits is that the atmosphere should be spontaneous, which the FV has stopped, and that if some pisshead needs to tell them when to sing whoooa and when to sing la la la la la la la, maybe it's not a great song to be singing.

There are people who have moved from Blocks 3 and 4 because the FV have moved there, people who have been season ticket holders for years, who have just been ignored in their opinions, and the best way to create an atmosphere is to have a successful team on it. Maybe if more attention had been paid to the team and less on the flags and choreographed chanting, the atmosphere would have been there all along.

As it happens I think it's sort of a good idea, but only if it were located in Blocks 16 and 17 so at least the away fans could hear it and had to raise their own noise levels to be heard, but instead Blocks 16 and 17 will house the creche facility, which again isn't a bad idea but the location is.

And if the FV don't have songsheets, why do they need a committee and website?

The latest idea is from OllieArgyle who has come up with this beauty to the tune of Wild Rover, or as he says, to the clover butter tune:

No wonder we're a feckin laughing stock! jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 pm

More Murals coming for Blocks 1 and 4 soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Might be a better idea to get some punters into Block 1 before arseing about with new Muriels. It was virtually empty today.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I have to say they look good, yea not many people in block one this season so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 pm

I would've thought the Lyndhurst would be the better place, get them seen on the the tv then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Crappa to unveil new murals   Forza Crappa to unveil new murals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Crappa to unveil new murals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next