mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
Tringreen
Mr President
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 pm

James Brent must shaking in his boots at the thought of being scrutinised by this lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 pm

I must admit, after the Trust was lambasted for having a rubbish AGM and we were told by all and sundry that people are tired of it and have no interest in it, it is pretty ironic that the PASB is flopping.

I am staying tuned

This is me F5ing pasoti right now....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am uber cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
James Brent must shaking in his boots at the thought of being scrutinised by this lot.

Apparently this guy is driving them to all the meetings
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm

If he's ill fine but was no one else able to fill his shoes for such an important meeting. And failing that someone surely could have dialled in from home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm

One of the reasons we may not have heard from all the candidates is that I heard on Saturday that one person put their name forward thinking it was for the Supporters group section rather than the individual ballot.

On this theme, do you reckon JB might have thought he was buying Truro City?

The budget might well be competetive then, and there's a nice bit of land to the side of the ground? More than big enough for an Ice-rink, Hotel.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Dougie wrote:
If he's ill fine but was no one else able to fill his shoes for such an important meeting. And failing that someone surely could have dialled in from home.

He was too busy twattering sweet nothings to Newel,, the guy who accused him of hiring the PI. Apparently Lee is distraught that Newell accused him Razz
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Apparently it all down to janner apathy which is nonsense as the one positive janner aptitude is that they know a crock of shite when they see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Dougie wrote:
Apparently it all down to janner apathy which is nonsense as the one positive janner aptitude is that they know a crock of shite when they see it.

I have reported IJN for blatant racism.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I thought the Senior Greens had decided not to be included in the supporters board, but see that they were one of the 4 groups represented on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Dingle wrote:
I thought the Senior Greens had decided not to be included in the supporters board, but see that they were one of the 4 groups represented on Saturday.

Any Senior Greens amongst ATDers have any idea who went on your behalf? And why, if the decision had been taken not to participate?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm a member, went to the meeting on Thursday (James Brent was the guest) and the issue wasn't mentioned once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Ian Newell's a member affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Is there anything Newell isn't a member of? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

My facebook friends Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

MENSA Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Maybe someone who posts on Pasoti can ask the question on there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:

He's a country member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Weight Watchers
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Update posted on Argyle site and Pasoti by our President. Why not here?

Back to watch women't weightlifting - so much more awe inspiring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Because Chris is fed up of the criticism of the club and his devious friends.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Because despite his protestations and attempt at glamming it up it's a pile of poop. Give it a year they say. Something that wasn't given to a peacetime Trust whose very election was undercut by the GasBoard set up.

This is despite it being supported my the club using an expert in community engagement Professor Wheeler and a consummate Union man well versed in election process The President and half a dozen meetings and a couple of working documents being produced.

And where did that get us. No female candidates, no youth candidiates, more than half the supporters groups not bothering to turn up, still no clear requirement for supporters to elect their board member, no financial transparency from supporter groups (save for the Trust who are hounded on their figures from pillar to post), no more representative than the day James Brent decided the Trust was limited in its breadth.

Thats some first in British football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Dougie wrote:
Because despite his protestations and attempt at glamming it up it's a pile of poop. Give it a year they say. Something that wasn't given to a peacetime Trust whose very election was undercut by the GasBoard set up.

This is despite it being supported my the club using an expert in community engagement Professor Wheeler and a consummate Union man well versed in election process The President and half a dozen meetings and a couple of working documents being produced.

And where did that get us. No female candidates, no youth candidiates, more than half the supporters groups not bothering to turn up, still no clear requirement for supporters to elect their board member, no financial transparency from supporter groups (save for the Trust who are hounded on their figures from pillar to post), no more representative than the day James Brent decided the Trust was limited in its breadth.

I'd love to hear The Supreme Leader's rebuttal to that, Dougie. I doubt he will, mind.

Great post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I'd love to hear The Supreme Leader's rebuttal to that, Dougie. I doubt he will, mind.

Great post.

Of course he won't. He's only the Club President for his friends, Pasoti and anyone gullible enough to believe the shite he spouts. Like the Forza Verde crew who are on their school holidays and think because Chris says it then it must be so.

The club are financing this bollocks yet can't pay for a team, fuckin great. Murals looking good though so it's all hunky dorey.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Will the costs for this pantomime be 'transparent'. I would be very shocked if it costs less than £5k. Mr President states 'I would like to thank the Board for this investment in the process. You cannot put a price on the value of an independent election process' which sounds very much like a response to criticism in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for those being used by Brent Sahib but........................ they deserve all they get for their fawning hero worhip of the banker, the underhand bullying and holier than thou posturing.
We now have the club they deserve.

Look how far we've come. Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporters Board Election Update   Supporters Board Election Update - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporters Board Election Update
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next