Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Pete1886
Dougie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Walton to Hartlepool? Empty
PostSubject: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

word on the street
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Not on mine. On mine the word is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 am

The word on my street is that you need a permit to park between 2pm and 7pm, Monday to Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Yep he's gone. Apparently said his goodbyes yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:44 pm

If so GOOD. Perhaps we will have a real captain now instead of someone being given the arm band to help with his petulance. Wotten or Purse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Nothing on either clubs website yet so dont get too optimistic...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:46 pm

He wasn't in the swimming pics from yesterday Question
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Was Robbie?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:52 pm

No- the pool isn't big enough- he got towed out into plymouth sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

He got towed out to the breakwater to break wind. Incoming tsunami.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:22 pm

If he's been let loose in the Sound I hope he doesn't attract the attention of the Japanese fishing fleet
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Is this him clearing the breakwater

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Dougie wrote:
Is this him clearing the breakwater

Aw ya bastard I just cried. Willy rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Here's an interesting thought:-
No way would Walton have been offered a brand new contract down here .. it's commonly accepted by most he's just not good enough.
So, unproved common word has it that he 'negotiated' another year, before he would agree to the deferred wages that had to be agreed by all staff before the Harry Corbett deal could go ahead. Despite my not liking his time down here at all, I would however stand up for his right to negotiate anything given the circumstances.
But the guy isn't daft, and he knows his big earning days are over... he knows how slow he his. This quick move north, if it happens, makes me wonder if the move away has been agreed a long time go, BUT also while negotiating another and last 'huge' payday for himself ... far more than he could ever have got out in the open market with, say, Hartlepool, as a free agent.
It could help account for Corbett's 'competitive' statement while not actually buying anyone. I sincerely hope these overpaid failures like him haven't front loaded our playing budget this coming season, before agreeing the buy out deal. I had hoped it was just the ongoing 7% pa thing, but maybe it's not. Sounds like he had a good agent to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Does he need a lift? Maybe we could sponsor a removals lorry?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Walton doesn't feature in any of the pre-season training day 2 pictures either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Won't happen. Load of bollocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Whoops.

He's quite perceptive though
Quote :
Made captain by Carl Fletcher last season, he led Argyle through administration to Football League survival, in the process forging a strong bond with the club's staff and fans.

"I have never experienced that," he said. "I am going to be heartbroken to walk out on that.

"Without blowing my own trumpet, I think I had a lot to do with it. I am going to miss the place and the lads.

Yes Simon, you certainly did have a lot to do with the administration as you were earning almost £300k a year and you were shite; just like the rest of the dire, overpaid, useless players that relegated us from the Championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Whoops.

He's quite perceptive though
Quote :
Made captain by Carl Fletcher last season, he led Argyle through administration to Football League survival, in the process forging a strong bond with the club's staff and fans.

"I have never experienced that," he said. "I am going to be heartbroken to walk out on that.

"Without blowing my own trumpet, I think I had a lot to do with it. I am going to miss the place and the lads.

Yes Simon, you certainly did have a lot to do with the administration as you were earning almost £300k a year and you were shite; just like the rest of the dire, overpaid, useless players that relegated us from the Championship.

I was being sarcastic Hairy J, I'd already posted on the thread with the official news. Keep up, keep up, you're getting like your old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 pm

I have you on "ignore" jock - I use a script on Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

oddball wrote:
Nothing on either clubs website yet so dont get too optimistic...

still got the directions to notts county on the argo baggo, so that dont mean nuffink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
I have you on "ignore" jock - I use a script on Firefox.

Did somebody say something? Bleddy tinnitus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 pm

SG...Baggo is about 4 years out of date on some issues,and for up to date information is virtually useless,still I logged on just in case.I felt this rumour had legs though and there were enough clues from his twitterings to not being seen in the training/swimming photos,to make it so.Even Fletch couldn't hide that one.The club have been trying to offload Walton for ages with various loan moves,so no surprise that he has finally gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm

who wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walton to Hartlepool?   Walton to Hartlepool? Empty

Back to top Go down

Walton to Hartlepool?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next