pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Laughter My Ploy has just asked Chris Webb "did you ever Deep Throat?"
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Interesting now. Chris has been asked outrighted by LMP did he ever Deep Throat?

Who will jump to his defence first?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

To tell you the truth the longer it takes for the truth to come out the better. This is turning out to be such compelling entertainment that I don't want it to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Not to mention the opportunities it gives you and Jock for perfecting your tag team tongue
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

"The President has never used DT.

Ponty, Postey, IJN and two others.

If they want to volunteer, it's down to them, but I'll not give them to you, nor will any of the Mods."

So says Porkie.

I guess he just won't let them say. On the other hand the mods won't hesitate to tell us that one of the two is a Trust Board member. I hope he keeps posting because every time he does it gets worse and worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Not difficult to work out though is it? Tim Chown says Its not him,Gareth Nicholson says its not him,Warren Bowden would be most unlikely and Edmund Shillabeer also very unlikely.Take those away leaves ........Richard Blight and John Demelweek.

Last edited by oddball on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 pm

And the other one is probably a Green Taverner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 pm

oddball wrote:
Not difficult to work out though is it? Tim Chown says Its not him,Gareth Nicholson says its not him,Warren Bowden would be most unlikely and Edmund Shillabeer also very unlikely.Take those away leaves ........

Well there's no way it would be our very own Richard Blight, so I think you should go back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Peggy...Not really.If Daniel PASOTI a current MOD is to be believed.Then the person is a current Trust Board Member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Who would Newell trust enough for him to give his password away? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 pm

oddball wrote:
Peggy...Not really.If Daniel PASOTI a current MOD is to be believed.Then the person is a current Trust Board Member.

Yes really. By jumping to your conclusions, you've put somebody in the frame who definitely shouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 pm

oddball wrote:

And who do you suppose is hiding behind the 'Daniel Pasoti' pseudonym? And why would that person want to deflect attention away from what the pasoti Mods have been up to and onto the Trust Board members?

As you try and decide who's been using the Deep Throat account, don't count anyone out. The level of dishonesty is so great, nothing would surprise me any more.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Dear Daniel posts very much in the abrasive style of Daz, another mod who's had more comebacks than Frank Bruno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm

GOB wrote:
Who would Newell trust enough for him to give his password away? Surprised

A very good question, and one that no-one on pasoti has thought to ask.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Daniel Pasoti does have a familiar posting style!

I notice the question on Windsor Boy, despite being asked several times, is being avoided. Perhaps DT is the tip of the iceberg with Pasoti Mods having several accounts to influence threads, bid up auctions, send 'dishing the dirt' PMs etc. Their silence on Windsor Boy is deafening. They are all out for pushing the focus on the Trust board member (posting as DT), but clearly won't answer the question on their other accounts.

I no longer care who Deep Throat is- I'm sure he will be revealed shortly. Quite a few seem to know the identity already - Chowell, The President etc
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I no longer care who Deep Throat is- I'm sure he will be revealed shortly. Quite a few seem to know the identity already - Chowell, The President etc

And how do they know?

It must mean that Pasoti mods are talking... But only to their chums and those they want to know.

It gets more pathetic by the moment.

I just can't wait to see the 'spin' when the name gets released.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm sure that name will come out eventually Ricks, it always does.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh, its quite clearly out already! It's just that some of us don't know the name yet.

Bets on who posts the name on Pasoti?

I'm betting one of the Trust board members breaks the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

I'm sure the Trust will make a statement naming the person responsible or the Trust will flop and nobody will join.

Oh hang on, I think I've just spotted a plan, isn't that what IJN wanted?
Back to top Go down
The Angel

The Angel

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Daniel Pasoti does have a familiar posting style!

Indeed.

First post for me on here. For those who have read Exeweb, you probably know I'm not Nools biggest fan and I find him a complete kunt.

From the day I decided to get banned from Exeweb, I don't know whether I actually did or not as a lot of my Anti Nool posts got removed. A year or so ago they didn't, but then again the moderation leaves a lot to be desired and posts that I made left me wide open for the fat tw@t to sue me. The fact that he didn't...

I made it quite clear in my final post that I'd move over here as the moderators are a little more lenient. I made it clear I'd be posting on here as a certain Amy Newell had joined and I sensed evil afoot.

Strangely enough, to my knowledge she hasn't posted on here since.

It is time to kill Nool off. I don't support your club and if anything I'd have loved you to get relegated purely and simply because of Nool's trolling on the internet.

Yes, I've met him on a number of occasions. He's a slimy, odious piece of shite. Those who have been taken in by him probably have self esteem issues and want someone to love them, I'm sure he loves them all at GGG meetings at the Holiday Inn in Eastleigh.

He's a cancer. He will feck your club up, the problem is that he is far to stupid or more than likely believes that he's full of his self-importance to realise this.

I support a rival team to you. I don't hate your club, but I'd have loved to see you get relegated - purely and simply because of him.

It's time to document what has happened on this site. It's time to put in writing exactly what Nool has done. It can't be forgotten and he can't be trusted.

Let him try and sue and I'll start off the fighting fund.

Oh, and back to the original quote...

Daniel Pasoti. Hmm, would it shock you to know that Ian Newell's son is indeed called Daniel?

Like I said, he's a Kunt.

Nool has also entered the urban dictionary, and it's nothing to do with football - but so clearly written about him.

Nool

The combination of the words "not" + "cool". The opposite of "cool".

So apt.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 am

There is a pattern emerging here. The list of those who have nothing but contempt for Nool and his stooges grows daily. The Argyle world seems full of freaks n weirdos Rolling Eyes

Give a bully enough rope and all that.............................

Wonder what Brent will make of it all when he realises his generals are scheming bully boys ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Dear Daniel posts very much in the abrasive style of Daz, another mod who's had more comebacks than Frank Bruno.

Nail on the head there Charlie, I'd thought that from the start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 am

They've called out all the dogs to defend this one, including Daz from his retirement, interestingly there aren't that many dogs!

They may just get away with it by the skin of their teeth on pasoti, but it won't be forgotten on here.

Why is Newell and Co. attempting to undermine the Trust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 am

Wow. Just waded through 20 pages of crap on Pasoti. They really don't think they have done anything wrong do they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 am

The prisons are full of people like that Frank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next