Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
argyledj

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

no remorse just arrogance and all the obvious names on pasoti are now congratulating him for admitting his role in this disgusting episode, if james brent does not distance himself from newell and webb the club will sink lower and lower. im starting to wish heaney had found the cash to do the deal because at least he would of kept the president and newell out of positions of power.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

The final Deep Throater has come forward on pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Wozzer Bowden another bent one caught out, might find a straight one soon!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

This shite makes Crossroads look believable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:

I'd say there's degrees of bentness, Suffered, and I'd venture to say Wozzer's nowhere near the top of the scale.

At least Wozzer has had the grace to apologise. Unlike anybody else involved in this sorry tale.

And I for one don't believe that people 'asked' Newell for the password. How did they know what the account was, if it was meant to be a secret? Nobody would really ask a mod how they could post without being recognised, would they?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

bject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO Yesterday at 9:46 pm
Greenjock wrote:
As q matter of interest grovehill, has your incident with Mr president and the threatening messages been resolved? If you honestly didn't send an abusive pm to Chris, who did? And if it wasn't Chris Webb who replied with am equally threatening pm who was it? Events have pushed this aside over the last few days.

I have never sent a threatening or abusive PM/e-mail to anyone.

Given recent revelations on Pasoti, I surmise that either a mod did in my name in order to get me banned, or The President is a liar and wanted me banned.

If they didn't/he isn't, they can sue me.

But to do that they'd have to prove they didn't or he isn't.

Either way, I am not bothered as I know I have done nothing wrong.

[u]PS, If any Pasoti mods are reading this, they could PM me the alleged offensive comments, as I have no idea what I am being accused of saying. But that's Pasoti for you, not only guilty without trial, but they don't even tell you what you're supposed to have done. Pasoti-vying with North Korea for the title of "Most oppressive
regime"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As posted last night on another thread. I'd be amazed if the Pasoti mods or the Pres are still unaware of it.

They haven't sent in the lawyers with a writ for defamation of character yet, and I'm not expecting them to.

Do I want Pasoti to "clear my name"?

Well, I know (and most rational people know) that I've done nothing wrong. So do I really need some sort of half-assed apology from people I have no respect for? It would be nice, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I think it's more important that a wider audience is aware of the type of people controlling (officially or unofficially) a webb (sic) site that influenced views over the sale of PAFC to Brent.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Sad indeed.

I wouldn't want IjN as a mate if he couldn't talk me out of such a drastic course and even aid and abet by handing over the keys to the kingdom.

If the mods knew who was posting in the manner the Wozzer did the are equally culpable. How many times before have they mood threads upstairs for review or deleted them altogether.

It stinks to high heaven.

With this resignation, the general fallout surrounding the DT, the formation of the GasBoard, people briefing against the rest of the Board it looks like the Trust is dead in the water.

Far from being a model football club petty egos and agendas, yes agendas, have come to the fore probably for a slice of the cake or even small crumbs sprinkled from the top table. Brent should tell the lot of them to politely bugger off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:

Newell, Jameson, Bowden and Webb are bringing Argyle into disrepute. How any real PAFC fan can want these characters anywhere near their club is a mystery. Get rid of these low lifes before they take your Club down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Dougie wrote:
With this resignation, the general fallout surrounding the DT, the formation of the GasBoard, people briefing against the rest of the Board it looks like the Trust is dead in the water.

Only if we let it, Dougie. And hopefully there's enough of us determined not to let it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Peggy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Only if we let it, Dougie. And hopefully there's enough of us determined not to let it.

Same as you Peggy. No one on that board can lead it. Too many not local and the local ones are wrong types.

I'll hazard a guess that we'll see celia ellacot back on te board now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm

The Red Star wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Newell, Jameson, Bowden and Webb are bringing Argyle into disrepute. How any real PAFC fan can want these characters anywhere near their club is a mystery. Get rid of these low lifes before they take your Club down.

I agree Red Star, corrupton is corruption no matter how you dress it up
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Peggy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I hope you're right. Bit of CPR needed. I left the Trust during the war when the dogs were let loose and I thought it was becoming compliant with every wish of Webb. Now might be the time to rejoin to show support for a string and vibrant Trust.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

When all is said and done this is a league 2 football club for christ sake. With all this intrigue going on it is more like an episode of Deck of Cards. I have a look at PASOTI from time to time and I think the threads regarding this have created more posts than I've seen on any subject so far. This site isn't doing badly on that score either. It will be interesting to see if this fades away on there now or there is more to come. Here is a revelation on hairyj. He isn't hairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Grovehill wrote:
bject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO Yesterday at 9:46 pm
Greenjock wrote:
As q matter of interest grovehill, has your incident with Mr president and the threatening messages been resolved? If you honestly didn't send an abusive pm to Chris, who did? And if it wasn't Chris Webb who replied with am equally threatening pm who was it? Events have pushed this aside over the last few days.

I have never sent a threatening or abusive PM/e-mail to anyone.

Given recent revelations on Pasoti, I surmise that either a mod did in my name in order to get me banned, or The President is a liar and wanted me banned.

If they didn't/he isn't, they can sue me.

But to do that they'd have to prove they didn't or he isn't.

Either way, I am not bothered as I know I have done nothing wrong.

[u]PS, If any Pasoti mods are reading this, they could PM me the alleged offensive comments, as I have no idea what I am being accused of saying. But that's Pasoti for you, not only guilty without trial, but they don't even tell you what you're supposed to have done. Pasoti-vying with North Korea for the title of "Most oppressive
regime"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As posted last night on another thread. I'd be amazed if the Pasoti mods or the Pres are still unaware of it.

They haven't sent in the lawyers with a writ for defamation of character yet, and I'm not expecting them to.

Do I want Pasoti to "clear my name"?

Well, I know (and most rational people know) that I've done nothing wrong. So do I really need some sort of half-assed apology from people I have no respect for? It would be nice, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I think it's more important that a wider audience is aware of the type of people controlling (officially or unofficially) a webb (sic) site that influenced views over the sale of PAFC to Brent.

I think the silence from Mr President tells us everything we need to know about this Grovey. Unless of course he is consulting his solicitor over it Razz

I think you were public enemy number 1 on Pasoti and they were going to get you one way or another. Unfortunately given the nature of the place, which has been very publicly advertised this week, it was by foul means rather than by fair. It's a shame in many ways really, because by banning you they have rid themselves of one hell of a pain in the ass, and one of the only voices of reason. I hope it hasn't done any damage to you in real life, but at least from now on, you know that everything you had suspected about Pasoti, and the darlings of Pasoti, was right all along.

So the Club President is accused of sending a threatening message to a club supporter, who is adamant that he sent no threatening message as reported by the Pasoti hierarchy, to start the chain of events, and you get banned?

Pasoti and the elite band of brothers who are forever telling us it was them who saved the club last year, stink to high heaven. Lies, multiple accounts, backstabbing, hypocrisy, cover-ups? All in a days work for Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:
This has been posted by pilgrim_pete on pasoti:

"As I guess this thread will be the one that is mostly viewed by members of ATD, could one of you please explain why I have been banned from posting and/or sending any PMs.

If someone on here who has an account on there could ask that would be great, thanks. I can log in, but the functions to post reply, or quote a reply have gone, as well as being unable to send or reply to any PM's.

Cheers
PP
"

Has this been sorted out for you Pilgrim Pete? You were quick enough to post it on Pasoti, and your post has now disappeared. Hopefully you are now able to post because I understand you were not banned, suspended or anything of that nature. PC problems at your end maybe?

It was removed to Admin and it has now disappeared from there. I don't know where it has gone now. Or whether it was a real issue in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 pm

mrrapson wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Same as you Peggy. No one on that board can lead it. Too many not local and the local ones are wrong types.

I'll hazard a guess that we'll see celia ellacot back on te board now.

I don't think you do agree with me, actually. We elected that board, and I have every faith in them to carry on doing what they're doing, and doing very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Ok so Wozzer has now admitted his crime, and offered his resignation, on Pasoti's main board and not The Trust board on there or here I see, so what now?

What does everyone think? Should the resignation be accepted? Will it be accepted? What is the alternative if Wozzer goes? And where does it all leave The Trust?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Some of us have been trying to warn against the self promoting ones for years.

Wonder what Brent will have to say about it all. He is being informed.

Can you imagine the panic stations ?

'Don't listen to them James, they're freaks n weirdos. They hate the club and don't go to games.'

SOME OF US HAVE LOST INTEREST AND DESIRE TO BE PART OF THE FALL FROM GRACE OF THE CLUB AND THE ENSUING PERSONAL POSITIONING AND MANEUVERING.WE SAW IT COMING.

It was predictable as soon as Tony's finest announced, 'I'll never hear a bad word against that man and his lovely family'. What a pathetic social climber.

The rest has been, 'kids let loose in a sweet shop'.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most ambitious fan of all ?

Yes James, no James, than you very much James Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

The Red Star wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

You're wasting your time Red. There must be something in the water.................... or the pasties lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Reading between the lines, both Andy & Peggy clearly have respect for him and consider him a trustworthy friend (correct me if I'm wrong by pm - this isn't an invitation to rip into the man). I have met Andy a handful of times & Peggy not at all but I respect their views. He has cocked-up big time. His post on pasoti acknowledges that. I respect that also. He also seems to have other friends whose views I don't respect.

I posted on the pasoti words to the effect that people who know him well - including his fellow board members - will make the judgement whether to accept or reject his resignation. They may decide that their relationship has been too soured or that the damage to the Trust has been/will be too great. Or they may say that now it's out in the open he is too good a player to lose. I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:

'Don't listen to them James, they're freaks n weirdos. They hate the club and don't go to games.'

SOME OF US HAVE LOST INTEREST AND DESIRE TO BE PART OF THE FALL FROM GRACE OF THE CLUB AND THE ENSUING PERSONAL POSITIONING AND MANEUVERING.WE SAW IT COMING.

It was predictable as soon as Tony's finest announced, 'I'll never hear a bad word against that man and his lovely family'. What a pathetic social climber.

But they don't listen to you, Tring.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm

OPTION 1
On Monday, the Chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE and asked him for the password to a SECRET account so that he could post completely false allegations about the other members of the Trust Board.

Sounds likely?

OPTION 2
On Monday, the chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE for a chat. The REAL MATE sensed that by encouraging the Trust Chair to post publicly against the other Board members by using a SECRET account for which he held the password, the Trust would be damaged (a long-held ambition of his).

Now that sounds reasonable.

The Trust has been working to reach a wider audience for months - the gazebo and Customer Service points are examples of these efforts. If Trust members (or anyone who supports our club) has any views, positive or negative, why did they not simply come and have a chat, send an email, write a letter.

With friends like these, I hope Woz doesn't have many enemies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Dingle wrote:
OPTION 1
On Monday, the Chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE and asked him for the password to a SECRET account so that he could post completely false allegations about the other members of the Trust Board.

Sounds likely?

OPTION 2
On Monday, the chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE for a chat. The REAL MATE sensed that by encouraging the Trust Chair to post publicly against the other Board members by using a SECRET account for which he held the password, the Trust would be damaged (a long-held ambition of his).

Now that sounds reasonable.

The Trust has been working to reach a wider audience for months - the gazebo and Customer Service points are examples of these efforts. If Trust members (or anyone who supports our club) has any views, positive or negative, why did they not simply come and have a chat, send an email, write a letter.

With friends like these, I hope Woz doesn't have many enemies.

This is the worry for me too. Is wozzer taking one for the team too? I don't know him, but I respect Peggy and Andy so I will trust their assessment of wozzer, but what company he keeps?

I hope it's not a case that The Trust loses a good man and the real culprits carry on ad if nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

But they don't listen to you, Tring.

They do Knecht. They're just too village to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Tring when you take over the farm and the trust, will you become a superfan like nobber nool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next