Dougie
Grovehill
seadog
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Presidents Progress Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 pm

More of the usual patronising shit from baked bean head.

Presidents progress

Highlights - comedy shirts featuring phrases and images from Argyles recent history. Like whats Green and shit? - Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

More blather about FV1886, a thinly disguised attempt to claim credit for recent results. ho hum...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 pm

But, thankfully:

Quote :
we ask that people only sit in their allocated seat. If you wish to sit at the backs of Blocks 3 and 4 then the best thing to do is to pre-book your ticket at the Box Office (the 10toGo tickets represent an ideal opportunity to get yourself a seat there for the rest of the season).

Somebody's been listening Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Each to their own. What I don't get is the clash of styles on here between we should take a moral high ground about the "tactics" of Ian and Chris and that everyone will see them for what they are and feel enlightened to explore ATD etc coupled with the opening line of "usual patronising shit from baked bean head"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Enjoy Life wrote:
Each to their own. What I don't get is the clash of styles on here between we should take a moral high ground about the "tactics" of Ian and Chris and that everyone will see them for what they are and feel enlightened to explore ATD etc coupled with the opening line of "usual patronising shit from baked bean head"

But his head is shaped liked a baked bean. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Enjoy Life wrote:

But his head is shaped liked a baked bean. clown

And it is the usual patronising shit, but I see you don't dispute that Spooner.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Enjoy Life wrote:

It has a 'personal element'.

We are freaks, weirdos and vile scum.

It's what tends to happen when one tribe will stop at nothing to gain control over another. ps we're the goodies lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Peggy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep. Just like them. Educated wankers !
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Ere, less of the educated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

I have to say that this site really is full of negativity. That then degenerates into personal abuse (bean head being quite moderate). I am not IJN before you all get paranoid.

Thank you and goodnight. Bored with it all. Administrators, please remove my Membership details. Lost interest in all the bickering from the same people who appear to be turning into the people they despise/dislike and even appear to hate occasionally. Of course I have missed all the previous in-fighting, but be thankful that someone finally saved the Club. Get behind them.

I'll continue support PAFC and will visit Home Park every chance I get. In fact looking forward to going to the last game of this season against Cheltenham when we will be safe. (positive thinking).

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I don't think "bean" is up to the standard of "sick cowardly scum", do you Merv?

Users have the ability to delete their own account on ATD, it's busy enough for the mods as it is just keeping "the mob" from creating multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

pafcinbrussels wrote:
I have to say that this site really is full of negativity. That then degenerates into personal abuse (bean head being quite moderate). I am not IJN before you all get paranoid.

Thank you and goodnight. Bored with it all. Administrators, please remove my Membership details. Lost interest in all the bickering from the same people who appear to be turning into the people they despise/dislike and even appear to hate occasionally. Of course I have missed all the previous in-fighting, but be thankful that someone finally saved the Club. Get behind them.

I'll continue support PAFC and will visit Home Park every chance I get. In fact looking forward to going to the last game of this season against Cheltenham when we will be safe. (positive thinking).

Merv Plummer

Bye Merv...... Join Pasoti, you'll get lots of happy clappy, unfounded positivity there.
And unlike Pasoti, you can delete your own account here. They don't allow that, looks bad for numbers.

As for 'saving the club', they helped to get the club into this mess by Trusting in Stapes and banning any dissenting voices.
You'll be fine on there.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Bye Merv see ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
pafcinbrussels wrote:

Merv Plummer

Bye Merv...... Join Pasoti, you'll get lots of happy clappy, unfounded positivity there.
And unlike Pasoti, you can delete your own account here. They don't allow that, looks bad for numbers.

As for 'saving the club', they helped to get the club into this mess by Trusting in Stapes and banning any dissenting voices.

Merv's already a Pasoti member. Don't leave because of a few insults Merv, there is plenty of it from both sides. It should be cut down but we've been down this road before. The discussion on this site far outweighs the few negatives, like the insults hurled, and you can express your opinion without fear of having your posts deleted/moved to Junior ATD/disappear into the Ether.
You'll be fine on there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Like boisterous pubs, the internet isn't for everyone. I won't touch facebook or Twitter, and certainly not Pasoti.
I don't blame you Merv if that's how you feel, there's no point doing something you don't like.
There is the facility to delete your own accopunt, so we'll leave that for you to do.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Every forum should have a Merv !
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 pm

I think we're all just trying to make the point that if "President's Progress" is the best that the club can come up with to engage the fanbase (as per the Brent manifesto) it's pretty pathetic.

Funny shirts etc. may appeal to some, but it's far from being an insight into how the club is run.

If PP is any guide, Gasboard will be just that-all hot air and talk about resurfacing the car park.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
I think we're all just trying to make the point that if "President's Progress" is the best that the club can come up with to engage the fanbase (as per the Brent manifesto) it's pretty pathetic.

Funny shirts etc. may appeal to some, but it's far from being an insight into how the club is run.

If PP is any guide, Gasboard will be just that-all hot air and talk about resurfacing the car park.

And flags.

And........Right People, who's goin Ebbsfleet ?

The lunatics have taken over the lower league asylum. Brent has better things to do. 'Let them eat pasties'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Son, what do you want to do when you grow up ?

I want to wave a Brent flag, daddy. And work for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm

I quite liked the what I heard from the last president. The fella was much more presidential and was totally in line with how I think a club president should act. You only really miss someone when they are gone. Miss you Mr Okudera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Merv,

I think you should stay. You are big enough and intelligent enough to rise above personal insults I would imagine. Besides, if it was all polite and 'after you, no really after you' on here it would be mind numbingly dull.

And anyway as Tringy says, every forum should have Merv.

So, mate pop yourself a bottle of Leuven's finest, kick back and chillax.

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm

It's this kind of crap that gives ATD a bad name (alright other stuff too).

The gist of this thread was "Stop abusing pasoti".

"No, they started it".

Between the control & sycophancy of pasoti and the abuse & cynicism of ATD it is a hard choice. I am staying here because behind all the rubbish, lots of the comments are intelligent and have a point but.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 pm

knecht wrote:
It's this kind of crap that gives ATD a bad name (alright other stuff too).

The gist of this thread was "Stop abusing pasoti".

"No, they started it".

Between the control & sycophancy of pasoti and the abuse & cynicism of ATD it is a hard choice. I am staying here because behind all the rubbish, lots of the comments are intelligent and have a point but.......

I don't think that was the gist of the thread at all. I think the gist was that the Presidents Progress feature, which no longer gets posted on ATD, is a pile of crap about flags mainly, but I also prefer the intelligent comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Quite right Jock and not to bring it all up again, but Chris Webb posted on here asking for a truce, which was not posted on Pasoti, I did post a link on there which immediately got slated by Chris as a waste of time. Despite his saying he had the backing of Ian Newell and Pasoti to post.

Odd then that we are cynical of the working and behind the scenes at Pasoti.

Sleep

If you want to post on Pasoti and have no opinion of your own, go ahead. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you stay. As stated, you can delete your account any time you want to have a cyber flounce.

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Quite right Jock and not to bring it all up again, but Chris Webb posted on here asking for a truce, which was not posted on Pasoti, I did post a link on there which immediately got slated by Chris as a waste of time. Despite his saying he had the backing of Ian Newell and Pasoti to post.

Odd then that we are cynical of the working and behind the scenes at Pasoti.

Sleep

If you want to post on Pasoti and have no opinion of your own, go ahead. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you stay. As stated, you can delete your account any time you want to have a cyber flounce.

flower

We don't disagree on much of the background. That sort of thing was what brought me here in the first place. But the amount of time people spend finding new and inventive ways of abusing those individuals, their followers and that site suggests that they are very important to you. Maybe you couldn't do without them?

And as for your last section - I fart in your general direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next