Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!

Go down 
+9
Dog Bone Malone
Graiser
RegGreen
Freathy
Greenskin
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Grovehill
Les Miserable
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! Empty
PostSubject: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 1:08 pm

A new home for the academy and womens team..... there is a FAQ in the link about certain matters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Academy Site Secured at Brickfields wrote:
A permanent home for the Argyle Academy has been secured in the heart of our city thanks to a ground-breaking agreement.

Argyle, the Argyle Community Trust, Plymouth City Council, Plymouth Albion RFC and Devonport Community Leisure Ltd (DCLL) have struck a deal which will see £21m invested in rejuvenating the under-utilised Brickfields site in Devonport, with a focus on community health, wellbeing, and raising aspirations.

As part of the plans, Argyle will provide an eight-figure investment towards the project, which will see wholesale redevelopment of Brickfields to install superb facilities for our ambitious youth Academy, including a covered pitch and other amenities which are of the standard required to apply for Category 2 status in the future.

Further detail on the site’s future layout will be revealed in due course, but the initial agreement operates on the principle that the Academy centre will include:

An improved suite of playing pitches including three grass football pitches, and replacing an existing grass rugby training pitch with a new 3G pitch
A new purpose-built Academy building, including classrooms for scholars, office space for Academy staff, changing rooms, a gym, and a parents’ lounge
A new floodlit 3G football pitch to replace a poor condition (currently closed) hockey pitch  
A new, covered 3G football pitch
Conversion of the existing 60m x 40m rubber crumb pitch to two PlayZones exclusively for public use
Better site access, public realm and parking
Opening up the site for community paths
This project is not just about finding a home for our Academy, though. The partnership with Plymouth City Council, Plymouth Albion RFC, DCLL and other grass-roots sports clubs will see Argyle further its community status with the development of a new community hub on the site, operated by the Argyle Community Trust.

The site will also become the permanent home of the Argyle Women’s first-team.

Andrew Parkinson, Chief Executive Officer and Trustee of the Argyle Community Trust , said: “This is a significant milestone in the club’s proud history, and provides great excitement for the future of Argyle, with the prospect of a permanent academy base taking us one step further in our strategic vision to see the club attract, retain and develop the region’s best young talent.

“Regenerating the site to provide first-class facilities for our Academy and other elite sports addresses a need, not only for Argyle, but other stakeholders, including Plymouth Albion RFC.

“The proposal will also provide significant benefit for the Devonport community, allowing the Argyle Community Trust to use redeveloped facilities to manage a thriving community hub, providing members of the public with access, support, and equipment to reduce health inequalities and promote wellbeing.”

Investment in facilities at Brickfields will be delivered in tandem with an enhanced, proactive provision of services and support offered to local residents by the Trust.

The wide-ranging offering will significantly exceed what is presently available for the community at Brickfields, including education and employment programmes, adult education, wellbeing support, a dedicated space for youth services, a soft play centre, new, affordable gym, and a community café.

In addition, the club has committed to offering a generous programme of community usage on specific pitches on site.

For the club’s part, the £11m investment will be provided by existing shareholders, with a further £7.3m coming via the Argyle Community Trust through sport and community development grant funding.

The remaining investment will be provided by Plymouth City Council, funded by savings made on the site by handing management responsibility to Argyle. The Council will retain ownership of the site, leasing it to the entities involved on a very long, nominal rent, similar to the arrangement currently in place at Harper’s Park, where Argyle’s first-team train.

This welcome and exciting development follows a series of strategic developments to build a long-lasting and sustainable operation at Argyle, including the acquisition of the Goals Plymouth site - now known as Harpers Football Centre - which will enhance the first-team’s training, rehabilitation and administration activities.

The extensive schedule of works is due to begin at Brickfields early in 2024, subject to necessary approval. Given its strategic value and long-term importance to the future of Argyle, the Brickfields project will take precedence over planned redevelopment of the Mayflower Grandstand.

Reconfiguration of the Mayflower Grandstand remains an important objective for the club, and we share supporters’ desire to see improvements finalised, but there is no set time-frame for completion.

Neil Dewsnip, Director of Football at Home Park, said: “This is another very encouraging development for the future of Argyle.

“In parallel with work to develop the first team site at Harpers, the foundations for a sustainable conveyor belt of local talented footballers – developed the Argyle way – are being laid, right in the heart of the city.

“Combining these aspirational facilities with a brand-new community facility will be an outstanding accomplishment, and one everyone in the city can be proud of.”

Councillor Pat Patel, Cabinet Member for Customer Services, Culture, Leisure and Sport at Plymouth City Council, said: “This is an extraordinary deal that will unlock millions of pounds of investment to provide incredible facilities to nurture talent in this city as well as expand the offer to local people.

“We have been talking extensively to the people who use Brickfields, as well as groups and individuals in Devonport, about what facilities and activities they want to see. At the moment the entire site is not being used as well as it should be.

“We have a plan for sport that the city’s clubs and organisations helped create and this proposal really fits the bill. Together we are working to increase participation – opening up opportunities get more people involved in sports and physical activity.

"But this is also about pride; locating the Argyle Academy in Brickfields strengthens the links between the city and Argyle, as well as creating a sense of aspiration for the young people living nearby. We will not see a deal of this scale for many years to come.”

Further detail and plans for the Brickfields project will be revealed in due course.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 2:12 pm

"the Brickfields project will take precedence over planned redevelopment of the Mayflower Grandstand"

Unfcukingbelievable
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 2:45 pm

No matter how much money you pour into an Academy , you can't guarantee it will produce a stream of professional footballers.

ECFC have (and will still have) a far better youth system simply because parents and kids can look at the  quality and number of  players currently earning a living in football.

I think ECFC also have better coaches, scouts and contacts throughout the South West.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 2:54 pm

Just waiting for Ears to explode asking why there's £11 million for a land deal but sweet FA for a back up to Cooper & Scarr.

Seriously, this development must have an impact of next season's playing budget when we will need to improve the squad for the higher (fingers crossed) level of football.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 3:32 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Just waiting for Ears to explode asking why there's £11 million for a land deal but sweet FA for a back up to Cooper & Scarr.

Seriously, this development must have an impact of next season's playing budget when we will need to improve the squad for the higher (fingers crossed) level of football.

Why would I explode? I disagree with selling Pan and have asked questions of our glorious leader so I have had to take absolue shite from you and Czarky who have to now put me on a par with Freathy on the negativity stakes. You really couldn't make it up.
I was going to point out to Angers that we had plenty of money as he tried to play the skint card only last night as to why we had to sell Pan, because we needed the .5m but here we are. lolafookingrama.
I will never join the property not players club you have all joined I support a football club not a property investment scheme.
As for this scheme yes it is good for Argyle I have long been disgusted that Exeter left us behind on youth development my only concern is the amount of partners and I hope it doesn't end in a fallout but it will unlock a lot of funding. Brickfields does seem to be underused and is in the city, makes more sense than the goals deal which seems like a portfolio addition rather than good for the club.

Like Les I couldn't help but notice this snippet,
“Given its strategic value and long-term importance to the future of Argyle, the Brickfields project will take precedence over planned redevelopment of the Mayflower Grandstand.”

Kind of shows you the thinking of the board, progression up the leagues is of secondary importance to the asset accumulation which Sigh has never even tried to hide yet some fans seem keen to ignore and regularly deny, Tis a strange one foreshore.
Getting grief from the born again Grovey is too bitter a pill to swallow for me and he can kiss my arse with his criticism.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 4:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
"the Brickfields project will take precedence over planned redevelopment of the Mayflower Grandstand"

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

The Board will hopefully get a backlash of feedback on that - and I don’t mean regulation moaners desperate for something to slag off the club. I mean hundreds if not thousands of fans letting them know sorting out the Grandstand should trump EVERYTHING.

It’s a shame, because what’s being doing will give us a big advantage in years to come, compared to where we have historically been, Academy-wise. But it’s deffo arse-about-face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Grovehill wrote:
No matter how much money you pour into an Academy , you can't guarantee it will produce a stream of professional footballers.

ECFC have (and will still have) a far better youth system simply because parents and kids can look at the  quality and number of  players currently earning a living in football.

I think ECFC also have  better coaches, scouts and contacts throughout the South West.

they do, when i was playing u12-15 football there they always had people at games and where inviting kids that caught the eye of scouts to training days with the youth team to have a look at them and would also invite the lads team aswell. They have their finger on the youth development as its shown over the years we are still playing catch up.

I am somewhat amazed city didnt have Michael Cooper on their sights seeing he is from exeter and grew up there.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 5:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

The Board will hopefully get a backlash of feedback on that - and I don’t mean regulation moaners desperate for something to slag off the club. I mean hundreds if not thousands of fans letting them know sorting out the Grandstand should trump EVERYTHING.

It’s a shame, because what’s being doing will give us a big advantage in years to come, compared to where we have historically been, Academy-wise. But it’s deffo arse-about-face.

Lol. A bit dithery deary. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

strange decision i must say considering what would pay off more in the long term and its not like we dont have those facilities at 3 other areas in and around plymouth that the club owns that the academy and womens teams use now. manadon and saltash are two i forgot the other one.

we need bigger capacity as supply is going outgrow demand if the fans coming to games now stick around next season and more want to come.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

100%. Nothing should take precedence over the team/stadium, get that right and then play around with the 'community' tripe.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 5:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

100%. Nothing should take precedence over the team/stadium, get that right and then play around with the 'community' tripe.

What I've been saying all season, didn't go down well. I am loving the double standards of some posters at the present time, not aimed at you Les btw.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 6:15 pm

Never fear good people, all is well-the Sage of Sussex has pontificated;

Jeez, the capacity is just fine, its exactly the right thing to do to prioritise our academy status over new bleddy seats that'll sit empty in a couple of years.

Wake the issue up about new seating when 2-3 years into the next Championship stint as we find our feet while inevitably not winning every week...the ground is STILL getting sold out. It didn't happen last time and it won't happen next time. Fickle is the Argyle fans middle name, Impatient is its stage name.

This news is brilliant, it'll be huge for Argyle long term. I'm so glad we're run by people who can see the bigger picture. No short-termism... 'just give the people what they're demanding and maybe they'll be happy' (spoiler alert - they won't be!)... but looking to the horizon, beyond the horizon even.

We very nearly went to the wall having run up £17m debts trying to appease the shouty section of the fanbase with their stupid 'speculate to accumulate' transfer policy demands. What good did all that 'build it and they'll come' bullpoop give us... so much cash spent in transfer fees and wages chasing the unattainable, good money after bad.

Now. Taking into consideration inflation had not even half of all that wasted money in the late noughties been spent doing what's proposed here instead, we would not have spent the last decade or more in the doldrums.

Please everyone, stop telling this board how to spend their money... this lot actually know what they're doing.

New seats my 'arris, speculate to accumulate my 'arris. This sort of thing isn't just 'slowly slowly catchy monkey organic growth' this is M&S slowly slowly catchy monkey organic growth... on steroids.

Geddon Mr H

Obnoxious cnut.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Never fear good people, all is well-the Sage of Sussex has pontificated;

Jeez, the capacity is just fine, its exactly the right thing to do to prioritise our academy status over new bleddy seats that'll sit empty in a couple of years.

Wake the issue up about new seating when 2-3 years into the next Championship stint as we find our feet while inevitably not winning every week...the ground is STILL getting sold out. It didn't happen last time and it won't happen next time. Fickle is the Argyle fans middle name, Impatient is its stage name.

This news is brilliant, it'll be huge for Argyle long term. I'm so glad we're run by people who can see the bigger picture. No short-termism... 'just give the people what they're demanding and maybe they'll be happy' (spoiler alert - they won't be!)... but looking to the horizon, beyond the horizon even.

We very nearly went to the wall having run up £17m debts trying to appease the shouty section of the fanbase with their stupid 'speculate to accumulate' transfer policy demands. What good did all that 'build it and they'll come' bullpoop give us... so much cash spent in transfer fees and wages chasing the unattainable, good money after bad.

Now. Taking into consideration inflation had not even half of all that wasted money in the late noughties been spent doing what's proposed here instead, we would not have spent the last decade or more in the doldrums.

Please everyone, stop telling this board how to spend their money... this lot actually know what they're doing.

New seats my 'arris, speculate to accumulate my 'arris. This sort of thing isn't just 'slowly slowly catchy monkey organic growth' this is M&S slowly slowly catchy monkey organic growth... on steroids.

Geddon Mr H

Obnoxious cnut.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:00 pm

Ears, my comment about you "exploding" was very much tongue-in-cheek because I agree with you.

Whenever PAFC get involved in "property" the football team suffers.

I got banned from "the other place" for asking questions like:

"Can anyone show me a football Club that gets a decent part of their income from non match day hospitality"

"How much profit per year does the average Westcountry conference venue generate"

"Why was Brent decreed the only option to buy the Club"

Today's questions would be

"If either SH or the rest of the money men decide to (or are forced to) pull out of the Brickfields project, what happens"

"Is  there any evidence that young players choose a Club because of facilities rather than because it has a proven route to League football"

"What will stop PAFC becoming a de facto feeder club for other teams, with any good young players sold on just to meet immediate financial demands rather than being retained to improve the first team"

Premier League Clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool Man City & Utd  process young players in bulk and flog them off to lower League teams when they don't make the grade.

I can envisage Argyle doing just the reverse, as they did with Dan Gosling-10/20 games in the first team then take the best offer, leaving the Club bouncing around the lower echelons of the League.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

Would the planned redevelopment of the mayflower have actually increased capacity?  Given every other improvement the club has done actually lowers capacity.  If we are promoted (although I really don't think we will be) the team would need a complete rebuild to avoid finishing on record low points next season and that really should take absolute precedence over everything.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:45 pm

Talk about make you laugh ..they had no intentions of doing f#%k all to the grandstand let’s have it right so there basically not putting it right after THEY finished Brent’s f#[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] upped up plans there talking crap as if they were gunna knock it down lol yeah right 😄 and i don’t think they want promotion or not to bothered about it as the team & grandstand (stadium capacity) should be the precedence first they wanna be as they say a sustainable championship club and if your successful all the other stuff follows anyway …seen enough boards at this club doing land deals and taking there eye off the football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 8:06 pm

So what will they do with the other sites that are just like what they are planning on building now i wonder as i cant see the club operating them if they are going to base the youth, community and women at brickfields the first team and reserves at harpers
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 8:28 pm

The bone of contention is the delay in the Mayflower stand project, as the Brickfield funding appears to be “ring fenced” new money from existing shareholders and as SS has stated previously the 23/24 playing budget has been already drafted for both scenarios L1 or Championship so the Brickfields project won’t effect that.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

What I've been saying all season, didn't go down well. I am loving the double standards of some posters at the present time, not aimed at you Les btw.

Geez you’re painfully thick at times. I know in your world I’m ‘the biggest Aviva on here’, (lol), but here’s the thing….when things are going great and we’re where we are in the league with the best squad in donkeys years, I won’t be slagging off too much tbh. I’d look a bit of a twat if I did wouldn’t I ? So that’s your department.

Conversely, when there is something that genuinely is a shite decision like not prioritising sorting the Grandstand, I’ll call it.

It’s called having a balanced view. But I’m not expecting you to grasp this tbh.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 8:07 am

Oh no. How many more years do I have to look at that utter shithousery known as Bobby's cabbage patch?

If they, the board, can ringfence millions for this academy thingymajig, Shirley they could divert a few quid to tidy up this corner by laying some precast concrete terracing and slap some green seats on it!

I love this club, but sometimes they do my fookin ed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 11:09 am

Dog Bone Malone wrote:
Oh no. How many more years do I have to look at that utter shithousery known as Bobby's cabbage patch?

If they, the board, can ringfence millions for this academy thingymajig, Shirley they could divert a few quid to tidy up this corner by laying some precast concrete terracing and slap some green seats on it!

I love this club, but sometimes they do my fookin ed in.

Guarantee they will end up leaving the corner where the players come out of and for real make a garden in the other corner and plan on the "green" fad as a reason for them having that over a stand just to save money.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

Geez you’re painfully thick at times. I know in your world I’m ‘the biggest Aviva on here’, (lol), but here’s the thing….when things are going great and we’re where we are in the league with the best squad in donkeys years, I won’t be slagging off too much tbh. I’d look a bit of a twat if I did wouldn’t I ? So that’s your department.

Conversely, when there is something that genuinely is a shite decision like not prioritising sorting the Grandstand, I’ll call it.

It’s called having a balanced view. But I’m not expecting you to grasp this tbh.

And there you go again. By all means argue about what I said but if you yet again paint me as moaning about all things Argyle then you are just being a twat, again. I slagged off the club for selling Pan as I did with Purrington, Hourihane and fook knows how many of our other players who were the best we had at the time, I have slagged off Sigh for not caring about us herberts with doing fook all about turnstile queues which he has dealt with by asking us to turn up two hours early, literally nothing has changed in that department in his tenure, at all. I have also slagged off the club for the piss poor and expensive snacks and drinks which hasn't changed at all either despite many announcements about super dooper new catering managers.
I also criticised the amount of loanees in the team which uas now hamstrung us from sining emergency cover for Scarr and. Cooper. Happy to own any of that but to say I slag off all things Argyle and the best team in years is bullshit, it just hasn't happened and you are a twat for suggesting I am the new Freathy, Its easier to write me off as a neghead than argue with any of my points I have bought up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:29 pm

The more I think about this the weirder it seems. The OP suggests that we are.buying Brickfields but I am not so sure, to me it looks like we are investing in the site, I am sure contracts will be drawn up giving Argyle rights to it and some kind of out if it goes wrong but I think it will remain a PCC site. It will obviously reflect on the balance sheet of the club somewhere but not as a material asset like the goals site will do.
I have long been a fan of having an academy but I can't see how we will ever develop enough players to offset the cost of running this massive site with many buildings and pitches? What would that take, 1x Mason a year to break even?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

And there you go again. By all means argue about what I said but if you yet again paint me as moaning about all things Argyle then you are just being a twat, again. I slagged off the club for selling Pan as I did with Purrington, Hourihane and fook knows how many of our other players who were the best we had at the time, I have slagged off Sigh for not caring about us herberts with doing fook all about turnstile queues which he has dealt with by asking us to turn up two hours early, literally nothing has changed in that department in his tenure, at all. I have also slagged off the club for the piss poor and expensive snacks and drinks which hasn't changed at all either despite many announcements about super dooper new catering managers.
I also criticised the amount of loanees in the team which uas now hamstrung us from sining emergency cover for Scarr and. Cooper. Happy to own any of that but to say I slag off all things Argyle and the best team in years is bullshit, it just hasn't happened and you are a twat for suggesting I am the new Freathy, Its easier to write me off as a neghead than argue with any of my points I have bought up.

I was explaining the difference between your perceived ‘double standards’ that you you were ‘loving’, and having a balanced view.

Balanced view = Praising the overwhelming good that has happened this season…and conversely, calling out the bad (Mayflower shit being put back)

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unfcukingbelievable

It is.

I was explaining the difference between your perceived ‘double standards’ that you you were ‘loving’, and having a balanced view.

Balanced view = Praising the overwhelming good that has happened this season…and conversely, calling out the bad (Mayflower shit being put back)

Lol. Why don't you try highlighting an actual post where I have transgressed in your view? Balance my arse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!   Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle to do something with Brickfields!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next