Freathy
harvetheslayer
Rickler
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City Empty
PostSubject: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City

Tuesday night’s pre-season friendly against Swansea City at Home Park will be available to stream live and worldwide, free of charge, on Argyle TV.

All supporters need to do is register for an Argyle Account on pafc.co.uk, log-in, and visit the Match Centre before kick-off to connect to the stream.

Although Saturday’s 1-1 draw at Bristol Rovers was streamed on the service, the tie against the Swans is the first club-produced match on our brand-new Argyle TV service. As such, we invite supporters’ feedback to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Coverage includes a four-camera viewing experience and live commentary from Argyle TV’s Rob McNichol and former striker Ian Stonebridge. In the weeks ahead, there are also plans to introduce a pre-match show, including features, interviews, and build-up to the Greens’ home fixtures.

Meanwhile, teething issues affecting supporters’ purchases of the friendly at the Memorial Stadium on Saturday have been resolved. For a 15-minute period between 12.40pm and 12.55pm, supporters previously connected to the stream found themselves disconnected, before the stream returned ahead of kick-off.

All supporters who attempted to pay again to access the stream have been refunded.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 am

Thats more like it Argyle well done all round
This is the type of initiative that draws young supporters to a club in the first place namely a professional set up
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 am

May have to tune in for that. Or of course go along to HP to watch it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 11:34 am

Typical argyle messed it up it wouldn’t even let join Argyle Tv
Not being funny I’ve never ever had a problem with IFollow some people have but I ain’t ..but with this new platform 🙄
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
May have to tune in for that.  Or of course go along to HP to watch it.

And support Swansea?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:05 pm

saw swansea training yesterday for this game up at central park they are up for it. I'll watch it online and see whats occurring with the new streaming system. Not at all bothered what the result is as long as the objective of this game in getting the squad ready for opening day is achieved.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Anyone got a lineup for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Could end up 4 or 5 nil to Swansea this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Could end up 4 or 5 nil to Swansea this one

at least you will be happy for a change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Pretty good workout, defence is definitely sounder, Law and Randell had a very good game, Randall in particular was excellent, I think we have some promising youngsters coming through, more optimistic for this season than the start of last.
Forgot lost 1-2

Argyle TV was crap tonight, loss of picture and Bleddy buffering!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Graiser wrote:
Pretty good workout, defence is definitely sounder, Law and Randell had a very good game, Randall in particular was excellent, I think we have some promising youngsters coming through, more optimistic for this season than the start of last.
Forgot lost 1-2

Argyle TV was crap tonight, loss of picture and Bleddy buffering!

i only managed to watch a bit of it but i couldnt tell you the time or the score as they weren't featured at all.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Decent game that, they scored a cracker then a deflected goal, but in truth we had the better chances in both halves. Defensively we looked much better, Scarr won virtually everything in the air, Wilson looks a class act, Galloway looks very good - hope he signs.

Randell very good in the middle. Ennis and Hardie looked sharp

Good performance against a good CCC side.

No problem with Argyle TV, no interruptions at all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 9:35 pm

At the game we lost the announcer completely before half time, never to return, music when played had a echo. Needs to sort this media team out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 10:46 pm

All in all a good performance just shame about the score, not that it really matters. No trouble for me with the streaming etc.

Scarr very good tonight.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:24 am

Sounds like we've sorted the defence. Just need to sign a quality keeper now to back it up
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:36 am

It was not the keeper who let us down but the misses by the forwards and the first goal was  Mayor fault.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Lol feeling vindicated,

Meanwhile, teething issues affecting supporters’ purchases of the friendly at the Memorial Stadium on Saturday have been resolved. For a 15-minute period between 12.40pm and 12.55pm, supporters previously connected to the stream found themselves disconnected, before the stream returned ahead of kick-off.

Anyway better from Argyle offering it as a free stream to test the system and certainly didn't disgrace ourselves, Ive been mainly off grid for the last four days so didn't even attempt to watch it on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm

Steve Cooper has officially left Swansea City, it was announced on Wednesday evening.

The manager has terminated his contract by mutual consent just two weeks before the new season begins.

Cooper had 12 months remaining on the three-year deal he signed upon arriving at the Liberty Stadium in the summer of 2019.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:00 pm

That’s Ryan gone then!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:45 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
That’s Ryan gone then!

You cant go stealing freathy's lines mouldy lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 pm

definitely an improvement over i follow and the friendly we did last season ourselves.

Team looks better then we did last season.
Just need to retain and use the ball better.
like the look of Scarr.
Law and Randell look like they always been part of the side.

Cover for Edwards and maybe another forward we look set.

So far not thought oh shit they are attacking we're fecked

Lets hope this good account of ourselves lasts over a season
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 4:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
That’s Ryan gone then!

Nah, Swansea are ambitious!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Nearer to Liverpool! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Or maybe not. Suspect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City Empty

Back to top Go down

Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Swansea City
Page 1 of 1