Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Panutche Camara

Go down 
+11
akagreengull
Freathy
Les Miserable
Greenskin
green_genie
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Graiser
Grovehill
Angry
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 7:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Geez is this still going on?

Camara (and more so his agent) knows exactly what the top whack is that he can expect at Argyle.

He’ll then know that he can double or even treble that, should he go to a club with double our gates and double our budget....like....er....Sheffield Wednesday. Or a Championship club with an additional £10m in tv revenue dropping on the doormat.

Rocket science, it ain’t.

some refuse to accept it. How much revenue do they expect the club to rise with 16000 at home games compared to other clubs who dwarf that. Camara wants more money i oersonally feel hes not going to be a huge player elsewhere and not worth the extra the club wont pay him
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 7:20 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Geez is this still going on?

Camara (and more so his agent) knows exactly what the top whack is that he can expect at Argyle.

He’ll then know that he can double or even treble that, should he go to a club with double our gates and double our budget....like....er....Sheffield Wednesday. Or a Championship club with an additional £10m in tv revenue dropping on the doormat.

Rocket science, it ain’t.

some refuse to accept it. How much revenue do they expect the club to rise with 16000 at home games compared to other clubs who dwarf that. Camara wants more money i oersonally feel hes not going to be a huge player elsewhere and not worth the extra the club wont pay him

Well ears thinks it’s ok to pay him 10k a week to stay!!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:00 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Geez is this still going on?

Camara (and more so his agent) knows exactly what the top whack is that he can expect at Argyle.

He’ll then know that he can double or even treble that, should he go to a club with double our gates and double our budget....like....er....Sheffield Wednesday. Or a Championship club with an additional £10m in tv revenue dropping on the doormat.

Rocket science, it ain’t.

some refuse to accept it. How much revenue do they expect the club to rise with 16000 at home games compared to other clubs who dwarf that. Camara wants more money i oersonally feel hes not going to be a huge player elsewhere and not worth the extra the club wont pay him

Well ears thinks it’s ok to pay him 10k a week to stay!!

how would we afford that ffs lol we are league one and without more money coming into the club from different streams regularly we wont be paying that out if ever to players. How do we know Camara wants more money to stay or just wants to go elsewhere regardless.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Geez is this still going on?

Camara (and more so his agent) knows exactly what the top whack is that he can expect at Argyle.

He’ll then know that he can double or even treble that, should he go to a club with double our gates and double our budget....like....er....Sheffield Wednesday. Or a Championship club with an additional £10m in tv revenue dropping on the doormat.

Rocket science, it ain’t.

some refuse to accept it. How much revenue do they expect the club to rise with 16000 at home games compared to other clubs who dwarf that. Camara wants more money i oersonally feel hes not going to be a huge player elsewhere and not worth the extra the club wont pay him

Well ears thinks it’s ok to pay him 10k a week to stay!!

how would we afford that ffs lol we are league one and without more money coming into the club from different streams regularly we wont be paying that out if ever to players. How do we know Camara wants more money to stay or just wants to go elsewhere regardless.

Try explaining that to ears, he seems to think it’s as easy as that, completely ignoring the fact that Camara wants to go
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 11:10 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Geez is this still going on?

Camara (and more so his agent) knows exactly what the top whack is that he can expect at Argyle.

He’ll then know that he can double or even treble that, should he go to a club with double our gates and double our budget....like....er....Sheffield Wednesday. Or a Championship club with an additional £10m in tv revenue dropping on the doormat.

Rocket science, it ain’t.

some refuse to accept it. How much revenue do they expect the club to rise with 16000 at home games compared to other clubs who dwarf that. Camara wants more money i oersonally feel hes not going to be a huge player elsewhere and not worth the extra the club wont pay him

Well ears thinks it’s ok to pay him 10k a week to stay!!

how would we afford that ffs lol we are league one and without more money coming into the club from different streams regularly we wont be paying that out if ever to players. How do we know Camara wants more money to stay or just wants to go elsewhere regardless.

Try explaining that to ears, he seems to think it’s as easy as that, completely ignoring the fact that Camara wants to go

i wouldnt waste my time sadly if ears has his pov he aint changing it no matter how many point out the flaws.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6027
Join date : 2011-05-12

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 11:19 am

Third division is the absolute very highest we can possibly achieve under Hallett
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 4947
Join date : 2015-07-08

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:48 pm

I keep hearing people saying he wants to go not buying it not once have has the player came out said his not happy at the club or his unsettled or his missus can’t settle or im wanna be nearer home not once has he came out publicly and said any of that no even once …so that says to me the club won’t pay him what his worth ..So we’re soon see the kind quality of player they replace him with the we’re soon see if Hallett is as serious or not then
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:56 pm

Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I keep hearing people saying he wants to go not buying it not once have has the player came out said his not happy at the club or his unsettled or his missus can’t settle  or im wanna be nearer home not once has he came out publicly and said any of that no even once …so that says to me the club won’t pay him what his worth ..So we’re soon see the kind quality of player they replace him with the we’re soon see if Hallett is as serious or not then

No he hasn’t publicly said he wants to leave but his agent and him must know the club’s policy and by not signing an improved contract indicates what to the club ?
As for not paying him what he’s worth, well him and his agent quite happily signed and accepted his current terms for potentially 3 years.
Is he worth more ? Argyle’s new offer included improved terms, whatever they are, but probably his agent thinks he’s worth more than what’s on offer, whatever that is, who knows?
It wouldn’t surprise me if he did sign a new contract with us .
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I keep hearing people saying he wants to go not buying it not once have has the player came out said his not happy at the club or his unsettled or his missus can’t settle  or im wanna be nearer home not once has he came out publicly and said any of that no even once …so that says to me the club won’t pay him what his worth ..So we’re soon see the kind quality of player they replace him with the we’re soon see if Hallett is as serious or not then


Did Soundbite say he wanted to go before he fecked off to Preston?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 6:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I keep hearing people saying he wants to go not buying it not once have has the player came out said his not happy at the club or his unsettled or his missus can’t settle  or im wanna be nearer home not once has he came out publicly and said any of that no even once …so that says to me the club won’t pay him what his worth ..So we’re soon see the kind quality of player they replace him with the we’re soon see if Hallett is as serious or not then


Did Soundbite say he wanted to go before he fecked off to Preston?

nope and it was only after he left that he made that clear he wanted to go and he had pretty much everything he asked for as manager. If people want to go they will go no matter what the club does to try and tempt them to stay.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 7:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I keep hearing people saying he wants to go not buying it not once have has the player came out said his not happy at the club or his unsettled or his missus can’t settle  or im wanna be nearer home not once has he came out publicly and said any of that no even once …so that says to me the club won’t pay him what his worth ..So we’re soon see the kind quality of player they replace him with the we’re soon see if Hallett is as serious or not then


Did Soundbite say he wanted to go before he fecked off to Preston?

nope and it was only after he left that he made that clear he wanted to go and he had pretty much everything he asked for as manager. If people want to go they will go no matter what the club does to try and tempt them to stay.

The club have been actively touting Camara for months ffs and now it's getting touted he wants to go. Feck me you'll get some janner banners at this rate mate. mmw
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.

I couldn’t give a flying one about the frigging tv, car park and seats you keep banging on about, surprised your not objecting about refurbishing the pitch as well.
If you think Camara is worth 10k your deluded and also being the great business man you frequently allude to I’m surprised you don’t realise the true cost of 10k a week is circa 620k per annum with NIC and fees etc.
Go for a run on the moors to clear your head a bit
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:33 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.

I couldn’t give a flying one about the frigging tv, car park and seats you keep banging on about, surprised your not objecting about refurbishing the pitch as well.
If you think Camara is worth 10k your deluded and also being the great business man you frequently allude to I’m surprised you don’t realise the true cost of 10k a week is circa 620k per annum with NIC and fees etc.
Go for a run on the moors to clear your head a bit

I do give a frig that we are selling one of our best players to fund a telly, new seats and a car park refurb that we will never actually use ourselves, like I have already said if Brent did this there would be uproar, not from yourself of course you would point out that he is the owner and he's a really decent bloke and wears a lovely suit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9751
Join date : 2011-10-23

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 9:28 am

Hallett’s desperate to sell him and it’s all Halletts fault. Lol.

What we could do is keep picking money off the money tree and keep upping the offer till Pan says ‘yes’. Then we can tell the other players if they keep saying no, we’ll go to the money tree again.

Then we can do what Brent did for 10 years and let the ground go to wrack and ruin by implementing a zero-maintenance policy...cos nobody ever moaned about that did they.









Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 10:00 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.


That's the crux of the matter isn't it? The Club don't think he's worth what he thinks he's worth. Either that or they think he is worth more salary than they can sensibly pay, so it's better to cash in on him to fund new signings.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 12:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.


That's the crux of the matter isn't it? The Club don't think he's worth what he thinks he's worth. Either that or they think he is worth more salary than they  can sensibly pay, so it's better to cash in on him to fund new signings.

No the crux of the matter is that SI would rather spend money on the ground that could pay for quality players. I really do despair with you lot.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hallett’s desperate to sell him and it’s all Halletts fault. Lol.

What we could do is keep picking money off the money tree and keep upping the offer till Pan says ‘yes’. Then we can tell the other players if they keep saying no, we’ll go to the money tree again.

Then we can do what Brent did for 10 years and let the ground go to wrack and ruin by implementing a zero-maintenance policy...cos nobody ever moaned about that did they.  

We have money FFS! That's my beef, we have been told for years we have no money that's why we can never compete yet here we have money and we are spending it on a telly most of us won't be able to see a car park most of us will never use and a new seats that will only be seen by our fat arses. Why is everyone so afraid of actually having some success around here?








Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly Reg and Angers and Graiser keep missing the point I am making (like they are even capable) that is that SI is spending over a million on six figure big screen, new plastic seats and a tarted up car park none of us will ever see. Ten grand a week on a football player OMFG you would have thought we were a team with ambition like Sheffield Wednesday.
Pan is going because SI wants to sell him to fund the three items mentioned above.

Usual utter bollox

No it's not your argument is that we can't afford to pay Pan what he's worth yet not a murmer about the club spending well over a million on telly, seats and car park? 10k a week is half a million, I'd rather spend the money on players, I'm a fan of the team not whoever the current chairman is.

I couldn’t give a flying one about the frigging tv, car park and seats you keep banging on about, surprised your not objecting about refurbishing the pitch as well.
If you think Camara is worth 10k your deluded and also being the great business man you frequently allude to I’m surprised you don’t realise the true cost of 10k a week is circa 620k per annum with NIC and fees etc.
Go for a run on the moors to clear your head a bit

I do give a frig that we are selling one of our best players to fund a telly, new seats and a car park refurb that we will never actually use ourselves, like I have already said if Brent did this there would be uproar, not from yourself of course you would point out that he is the owner and he's a really decent bloke and wears a lovely suit.

No comment on the true cost of 10k a week then ?

More crap, Camara’s new contract offer was made in February well before next season’s playing and stadium budgets were finalised and I haven’t read anywhere in any media that one was dependant on the other.
I’m really hoping the rumours that Camara could yet sign a new contract come to fruition because I would like him to stay and also to blow your theoretical nonsense out of the water.

Also Hallett’s a scruffy sod, never seen him in a lovely suit or did you dream that ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hallett’s desperate to sell him and it’s all Halletts fault. Lol.

What we could do is keep picking money off the money tree and keep upping the offer till Pan says ‘yes’. Then we can tell the other players if they keep saying no, we’ll go to the money tree again.

Then we can do what Brent did for 10 years and let the ground go to wrack and ruin by implementing a zero-maintenance policy...cos nobody ever moaned about that did they.  










exactly Czarcasm, if the club took that approach of continually upping their offer to more than they could afford just to get Camara to decide to stay and take the money as he would be crazy not to and turn in half arsed performances then that would send the message to the other key players in our squad the club will start negotiating new contracts for soon that they can ask for silly money to stay here becasue how can the club say no when they did that for Camara! its a good point you made and one lost on some.

once again until we are drawing more money into the club from different revenues and not just from hallet then we aren't in a position to be stupid with money and repeat the mistakes of staplewallet.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 7:51 am

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hallett’s desperate to sell him and it’s all Halletts fault. Lol.

What we could do is keep picking money off the money tree and keep upping the offer till Pan says ‘yes’. Then we can tell the other players if they keep saying no, we’ll go to the money tree again.

Then we can do what Brent did for 10 years and let the ground go to wrack and ruin by implementing a zero-maintenance policy...cos nobody ever moaned about that did they.  










exactly Czarcasm,  if the club took that approach of continually upping their offer to more than they could afford just to get Camara to decide to stay and take the money as he would be crazy not to and turn in half arsed performances then that would send the message to the other key players in our squad the club will start negotiating new contracts for soon that they can ask for silly money to stay here becasue how can the club say no when they did that for Camara! its a good point you made and one lost on some.

once again until we are drawing more money into the club from different revenues and not just from hallet then we aren't in a position to be stupid with money and repeat the mistakes of staplewallet.

Where did the money come from for the T,CP&PS? (Telly. car park and plastic seats?) No where have I advocated spending money we haven't got ala Staplewallet (whose nickname is shorely a misnomer if he overspent?) what I am advocating is spending the money that we do have, including the more than £1m going on the T,CP&PS on players. Every time you lot try and twist my argument I will be back to argue it again, my problem is that WE DO HAVE MONEY, SHAKE THE FOOKING MONEY TREE BUT SPEND THE MONEY ON PLAYERS NOT THE GROUND ENHANCEMENTS!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:27 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hallett’s desperate to sell him and it’s all Halletts fault. Lol.

What we could do is keep picking money off the money tree and keep upping the offer till Pan says ‘yes’. Then we can tell the other players if they keep saying no, we’ll go to the money tree again.

Then we can do what Brent did for 10 years and let the ground go to wrack and ruin by implementing a zero-maintenance policy...cos nobody ever moaned about that did they.  










exactly Czarcasm,  if the club took that approach of continually upping their offer to more than they could afford just to get Camara to decide to stay and take the money as he would be crazy not to and turn in half arsed performances then that would send the message to the other key players in our squad the club will start negotiating new contracts for soon that they can ask for silly money to stay here becasue how can the club say no when they did that for Camara! its a good point you made and one lost on some.

once again until we are drawing more money into the club from different revenues and not just from hallet then we aren't in a position to be stupid with money and repeat the mistakes of staplewallet.

Where did the money come from for the T,CP&PS? (Telly. car park and plastic seats?) No where have I advocated spending money we haven't got ala Staplewallet (whose nickname is shorely a misnomer if he overspent?) what I am advocating is spending the money that we do have, including the more than £1m going on the T,CP&PS on players. Every time you lot try and twist my argument I will be back to argue it again, my problem is that WE DO HAVE MONEY, SHAKE THE FOOKING MONEY TREE BUT SPEND THE MONEY ON PLAYERS NOT THE GROUND ENHANCEMENTS!

Again the fact Camara wants to leave and told the club this is lost on you isnt it. Why on gods earth are you so passionate about giving someone who isnt going to be in anyones greatest argyle 11 ever and wants out more money £10,000 a week allegedly to make him stay or if that fails still which it would you'd make him see out his contract knowing hes not going to give a shit about how he plays as hes here against his wishes just because you dont want to sell him and would rather let him go for free as its unambitious to cash in on a player in the last year of his contract who made it clear hes not signing a new one and wants out.

Do you know how nuts that sounds out loud ears?

And i will add also these maintaince programs where planned months ago and needed doing as the horseshoe was looking awful for stands not even 25 years old! its either do it now or pay alot more later when we will have no choice but too. These improvements have nothing to do with the transfer budget. We are told the increase in season ticket sales will go into the transfer budget and i guess we will see the proof of that over time but at the moment its only May! players and managements staff all over the country are on are are going on holiday and nothing really happens in may anyways usually mid june when players start returning from holidays that we start to see transfer activity in and out.

To panic over Camara not wanting to say by chucking money at the problem this early into the post season isnt needed. We have time to find a replacement and can take right up to the deadline day if needed.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 174
Join date : 2020-05-28

Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 1:07 pm

I don't know whether its a case of Pan specifically wanting to leave. Very often players are little more than commodities to be horse traded.

Still he earns £1800 a week here. Presumably we've offered to match our top earner which would double that and his agent thinks he can earn more at a championship level club. I include Sheffield Wednesday in that bracket. Offering him 10k, more than double what we pay our current tope earner is clearly mental as you'll have 7 or 8 other players with deals due to expire knocking on the door.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Panutche Camara
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Panutche Camara
» Panutche Camara Signs
» Panutche Camara and Luke Jephcott to miss two matches
» Karamo Camara
» Camara player of the month for January

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: