Angry
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Panutche Camara - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 12:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
The reported abuse Pans been getting on Twitter over the weekend from so called Argyle fans there’s a bit of me thinking good luck to him if he buggers off.

Or is he getting his excuses in early for when he does bugger off? Seriously in this day and age everyone gets online "abuse" if they have an online presence, just look at the " abuse" that I get for just stating the obvious. Seriously though all the young lads at Argyle must be trained on all things internet and really they need to keep clear of it. It's no different to real life most fans in the ground are good as gold yet it's the one per cent that always get highlighted when the the club or the old bill want to treat us all like c units.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 4:05 pm

Was Pan getting abuse? from the Argyle fans i follow on there and i follow a fair few he had nothing but praise and more please stay tweets. Had there been any they would have lynched the people abusing pan.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Was Pan getting abuse? from the Argyle fans i follow on there and i follow a fair few he had nothing but praise and more please stay tweets. Had there been any they would have lynched the people abusing pan.

I’m not on Twitter but apparently he was getting dogs abuse from some brave keyboard morons, shame really but in their profession I don’t know why the players bother with it, Mayors not on it and good for him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 5:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

I’m not on Twitter but apparently he was getting dogs abuse from some brave keyboard morons, shame really but in their profession I don’t know why the players bother with it, Mayors not on it and good for him

And the reality is they were probably City fans anyway. It's the stock response of politicians nowadays as well, "I know I've really upset sixty million people but now I've had a death threat".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6