Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Panutche Camara

Go down 
+11
akagreengull
Freathy
Les Miserable
Greenskin
green_genie
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Graiser
Grovehill
Angry
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 8:28 pm

Make him see his contract out, stick him in with the 'ladies' and decommission his club car.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6027
Join date : 2011-05-12

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 9:44 pm

Under Hallett we will always be at very best a L1/L2 yo yo club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:08 am

Freathy wrote:
Under Hallett we will always be at very best a L1/L2 yo yo club.  

I'm with you on this although I think we may get one year in the CCC if we fluke it. It amuses me that the normal faces immediately blame Pan, get rid asap ect, ect, yet you have to ask why Pan is wanting out now? He obviously doesn't believe that we will reach the CCC next season as in the "five year plan" despite the rise in season ticket prices and the assurances the money will be spent on more quality in the squad (not new shiny seats and a car park tart up). Same old Argo foreshore.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 65
Location : Mutant Abbot

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:02 am

He's off then, now official. I enjoyed watching him but one man does not make a team, footie is a very fluid game on and off the field that's what makes it exciting. Gives Schuey the opportunity to mould the team in a different way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:52 am

akagreengull wrote:
He's off then, now official. I enjoyed watching him but one man does not make a team, footie is a very fluid game on and off the field that's what makes it exciting. Gives Schuey the opportunity to mould the team in a different way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fans are the only loyal part of any football club. you'll never get the same loyalty shown by fans from players, managers, directors or chairmen they come and go when it pleases them or the club the fans stay for good and for bad. Camara choosing to leave is a blow but its the nature of the business and at the end of the day if he doesnt want to be here he can go but for the right price that's not a Plymouth one.

Schuey must have the backing to bring in a replacement. The season starts July 30th so he has plenty of time to find one on top of the other areas that need strengthening if someone hasnt been lined up already. They have already said publicly they have a plan in place if Cooper attracts bids from bigger clubs and he wants to go so i feel they would have had one for Camara.

What are those fans that had Guinea-Bissau flags at games and in their windows going to do with them now.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 174
Join date : 2020-05-28

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:33 am

The club has known for some time he wasn't going to sign a new deal, presumably there are a few interested parties out there hence the stuff in the media about the state of his deal.

In terms of the player, he has a useful engine, very good running with the ball with his legs able to either poke the ball past a a tackle or nick the ball from an opposing player. However it has to be said his first touch isn't always the best and neither is his decision making.

In terms of value, we'd probably be looking at £100,000 otherwise he's worth more to us as a player for next season
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 11:27 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
The club has known for some time he wasn't going to sign a new deal, presumably there are a few interested parties out there hence the stuff in the media about the state of his deal.

In terms of the player, he has a useful engine, very good running with the ball with his legs able to either poke the ball past a a tackle or nick the ball from an opposing player. However it has to be said his first  touch isn't always the best and neither is his decision making.

In terms of value, we'd probably be looking at £100,000 otherwise he's worth more to us as a player for next season

blame boris for the price yeah?

£100,000 i wouldnt bother entertaining
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 4947
Join date : 2015-07-08

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 12:06 pm

Let’s have it right with had very very good season financially there’s no reason why they can’t give him a extra few bob & our other better type players as well and try and build something not flog off our decent players every summer …we’re see how ambitious we really are on the pitch reinvestment essential so over to you Mr Hallett & your so called 5yr plan
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5552
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 12:08 pm

Angry wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
The club has known for some time he wasn't going to sign a new deal, presumably there are a few interested parties out there hence the stuff in the media about the state of his deal.

In terms of the player, he has a useful engine, very good running with the ball with his legs able to either poke the ball past a a tackle or nick the ball from an opposing player. However it has to be said his first  touch isn't always the best and neither is his decision making.

In terms of value, we'd probably be looking at £100,000 otherwise he's worth more to us as a player for next season

blame boris for the price yeah?

£100,000 i wouldnt bother entertaining



Absolutely-that would be a Plymouth price if ever there was one. Supporters of other clubs who have consistently rated Camara highly this season would piss up their collective kilt if Argyle sold him for that money-£500k minimum and with add-ons for me, if not forthcoming then he stays.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 12:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Let’s have it right with had very very good season  financially there’s no reason why they can’t give him a extra few bob & our other better type players as well and try and build something not flog off our decent players every summer …we’re see how ambitious we really are on the pitch reinvestment essential so over to you Mr Hallett & your so called 5yr plan

Zackly. Immediately Pan doesn't want to be here yet he's been in contact talks with the club for months and the conclusion is obvious we don't want to pay him the money he is obviously worth. Next we will hear how Argyle are looking for some more quality and some game changing players just not the ones we already have. We usually wait until we get promoted before dismantling the team, I really do despair.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 174
Join date : 2020-05-28

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
The club has known for some time he wasn't going to sign a new deal, presumably there are a few interested parties out there hence the stuff in the media about the state of his deal.

In terms of the player, he has a useful engine, very good running with the ball with his legs able to either poke the ball past a a tackle or nick the ball from an opposing player. However it has to be said his first  touch isn't always the best and neither is his decision making.

In terms of value, we'd probably be looking at £100,000 otherwise he's worth more to us as a player for next season

blame boris for the price yeah?

£100,000 i wouldnt bother entertaining



Absolutely-that would be a Plymouth price if ever there was one. Supporters of other clubs who have consistently rated Camara highly this season would piss up their collective kilt if Argyle sold him for that money-£500k minimum and with add-ons for me, if not forthcoming then he stays.

Half a million for a transfer listed league 1 player who'll be available for nothing next season?

Are you taking the piss lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Let’s have it right with had very very good season  financially there’s no reason why they can’t give him a extra few bob & our other better type players as well and try and build something not flog off our decent players every summer …we’re see how ambitious we really are on the pitch reinvestment essential so over to you Mr Hallett & your so called 5yr plan

Zackly. Immediately Pan doesn't want to be here yet he's been in contact talks with the club for months and the conclusion is obvious we don't want to pay him the money he is obviously worth. Next we will hear how Argyle are looking for some more quality and some game changing players just not the ones we already have. We usually wait until we get promoted before dismantling the team, I really do despair.


Perhaps the Argyle management team don't rate him as highly as you or he rates himself.

Or they think they can get good money for him and improve the squad.

I can remember when Colin Sulllivan was sold and Waiters used the money to build a promotion winning team.


No one will miss Panuche or Cooper if we buy three or four quality players and get 95 points next season!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:24 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Let’s have it right with had very very good season  financially there’s no reason why they can’t give him a extra few bob & our other better type players as well and try and build something not flog off our decent players every summer …we’re see how ambitious we really are on the pitch reinvestment essential so over to you Mr Hallett & your so called 5yr plan

Zackly. Immediately Pan doesn't want to be here yet he's been in contact talks with the club for months and the conclusion is obvious we don't want to pay him the money he is obviously worth. Next we will hear how Argyle are looking for some more quality and some game changing players just not the ones we already have. We usually wait until we get promoted before dismantling the team, I really do despair.


Perhaps the Argyle management team don't rate him as highly as you or he rates himself.

Or they think they can get good money for him and improve the squad.

I can remember when Colin Sulllivan was sold and Waiters used the money to build a promotion winning team.


No one will miss Panuche or Cooper if we buy three or four quality players and get 95 points next season!

Lol. Do you read anything that the chairman says? Yes he has said that ST prices will rise to add some quality to the squad but has also said that he is going to tart up the car park, replace all the tatty seats, new big screen and also there is remedial work in the grandstand. Camara is obviously asking more than they want to pay him but so will anybody else who is as good as he is that's why we will sell Pan and take a punt on three or four players with history of injury to try and replace him whilst spending any undisclosed fee on infrastructure. mmw
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:37 pm

You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 2:55 pm

Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9751
Join date : 2011-10-23

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 3:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.

So what would you happily pay him to try and keep him Ears? Any amount he wants?

A very decent midfielder ( which he has now turned into ) can probably command in the region of 10k a week at a half decent Championship club. That is what he can no doubt see himself earning if he gets a move. Are Argyle in a position to start paying that to their best players? Of course they ain’t.

Like Grovey says, if he’s that sought after, there’ll be a nice auction coming up....and Argyle have quite literally declared themselves auction masters by putting out that article on the Baggo.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.

So what would you happily pay him to try and keep him Ears? Any amount he wants?

A very decent midfielder ( which he has now turned into ) can probably command in the region of 10k a week at a half decent Championship club. That is what he can no doubt see himself earning if he gets a move. Are Argyle in a position to start paying that to their best players? Of course they ain’t.

Like Grovey says, if he’s that sought after, there’ll be a nice auction coming up....and Argyle have quite literally declared themselves auction masters by putting out that article on the Baggo.

Yes I would pay him what he's worth, at least for a season. Si is bullshitting you all with his extra quality line we won't get any more quality just more Alfie Lewises I mean what happened to him? The car park is where Pans money is going, then the new seats. I get SI is all about the infrastructure I just get tired of his five year plan and quality player bullshit because that is what it is unless he's getting a new mortgage for the car park. Last I heard tarmac was about £60_90/sq metre. That's a Pan and a half right there.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1412
Join date : 2020-03-25

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Let’s have it right with had very very good season  financially there’s no reason why they can’t give him a extra few bob & our other better type players as well and try and build something not flog off our decent players every summer …we’re see how ambitious we really are on the pitch reinvestment essential so over to you Mr Hallett & your so called 5yr plan

Zackly. Immediately Pan doesn't want to be here yet he's been in contact talks with the club for months and the conclusion is obvious we don't want to pay him the money he is obviously worth. Next we will hear how Argyle are looking for some more quality and some game changing players just not the ones we already have. We usually wait until we get promoted before dismantling the team, I really do despair.

He’s been offered a pay rise and not good enough for him and his agent, So what is he worth in your opinion 5, 10, 15 k a week maybe, I don’t think so, he’s good but not that good, he’s replaceable like every other player in that squad.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5552
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 5:54 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
The club has known for some time he wasn't going to sign a new deal, presumably there are a few interested parties out there hence the stuff in the media about the state of his deal.

In terms of the player, he has a useful engine, very good running with the ball with his legs able to either poke the ball past a a tackle or nick the ball from an opposing player. However it has to be said his first  touch isn't always the best and neither is his decision making.

In terms of value, we'd probably be looking at £100,000 otherwise he's worth more to us as a player for next season

blame boris for the price yeah?

£100,000 i wouldnt bother entertaining



Absolutely-that would be a Plymouth price if ever there was one. Supporters of other clubs who have consistently rated Camara highly this season would piss up their collective kilt if Argyle sold him for that money-£500k minimum and with add-ons for me, if not forthcoming then he stays.

Half a million for a transfer listed league 1 player who'll be available for nothing next season?

Are you taking the piss lol! lol! lol!

What exactly does Camara's transfer listing have to do with anything? He's on the list because of a contractual dispute, not because he's a bad player or for any disciplinary reason-why would that affect his price?

Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.

So what would you happily pay him to try and keep him Ears? Any amount he wants?

A very decent midfielder ( which he has now turned into ) can probably command in the region of 10k a week at a half decent Championship club. That is what he can no doubt see himself earning if he gets a move. Are Argyle in a position to start paying that to their best players? Of course they ain’t.

Like Grovey says, if he’s that sought after, there’ll be a nice auction coming up....and Argyle have quite literally declared themselves auction masters by putting out that article on the Baggo.


Weren't Walton and McClean on 10 grand a week a few years ago?

Paying over the odds doesn't always work out.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9751
Join date : 2011-10-23

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.

So what would you happily pay him to try and keep him Ears? Any amount he wants?

A very decent midfielder ( which he has now turned into ) can probably command in the region of 10k a week at a half decent Championship club. That is what he can no doubt see himself earning if he gets a move. Are Argyle in a position to start paying that to their best players? Of course they ain’t.

Like Grovey says, if he’s that sought after, there’ll be a nice auction coming up....and Argyle have quite literally declared themselves auction masters by putting out that article on the Baggo.

Yes I would pay him what he's worth, at least for a season. Si is bullshitting you all with his extra quality line we won't get any more quality just more Alfie Lewises I mean what happened to him? The car park is where Pans money is going, then the new seats. I get SI is all about the infrastructure I just get tired of his five year plan and quality player bullshit because that is what it is unless he's getting a new mortgage for the car park. Last I heard tarmac was about £60_90/sq metre. That's a Pan and a half right there.

And how do you think he’d respond (and the other top players) when you say you’ll shatter the wage structure to satisfy his wage demands...for one season?

It’s a pointless debate anyway really, because your entrenched view will always be that any player that ever leaves Argyle does so because ‘we’em Plymouth Argyle, we’ll always be shit’.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6027
Join date : 2011-05-12

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:17 pm

Massive loss and I do not expect any replacement to be of the same quality. If he goes to another L1 club the fans will start to realise Hallett's talk of a five year plan is nothing but a load of hot air.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:35 pm

nothing like hysterical over reactions is there?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14959
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:58 pm

FFS! Will you lot stop this because if you don’t we will have the Crawley Cnut on here giving us one of his patronising sermons!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 8:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
You think Cam is the Dogs, but you think his fee won't pay for a bit of Tarmac and a big tellY?
If he's as good as you think, Clubs will be fighting over him-kerrching!

He and Cooper might well bring in enough dosh to replace them and get the two or three  players we were short of this season.

Remember, we are not restricted to signing Lowe's mates any more.


I think Pan is one of the best three players at the club and I think it's madness to sell him. Why do you think another club would pay say £500k for him when in your eyes you can buy three players of the same ability and get some tarmac done for that money? There truth is that you can't, for us to find Pan we signed a while load of dross.

So what would you happily pay him to try and keep him Ears? Any amount he wants?

A very decent midfielder ( which he has now turned into ) can probably command in the region of 10k a week at a half decent Championship club. That is what he can no doubt see himself earning if he gets a move. Are Argyle in a position to start paying that to their best players? Of course they ain’t.

Like Grovey says, if he’s that sought after, there’ll be a nice auction coming up....and Argyle have quite literally declared themselves auction masters by putting out that article on the Baggo.

Yes I would pay him what he's worth, at least for a season. Si is bullshitting you all with his extra quality line we won't get any more quality just more Alfie Lewises I mean what happened to him? The car park is where Pans money is going, then the new seats. I get SI is all about the infrastructure I just get tired of his five year plan and quality player bullshit because that is what it is unless he's getting a new mortgage for the car park. Last I heard tarmac was about £60_90/sq metre. That's a Pan and a half right there.

And how do you think he’d respond (and the other top players) when you say you’ll shatter the wage structure to satisfy his wage demands...for one season?

It’s a pointless debate anyway really, because your entrenched view will always be that any player that ever leaves Argyle does so because ‘we’em Plymouth Argyle, we’ll always be shit’.


"Entrenched views" that have been built up over nearly sixty years of watching every decent Argyle team getting dismantled before we ever achieve fook all and here we are again. Other teams come up behind us, overtake us and stay there all the time and at my age I haven't got many more five year plans left in me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Panutche Camara
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Panutche Camara
» Panutche Camara Signs
» Panutche Camara and Luke Jephcott to miss two matches
» Karamo Camara
» Camara player of the month for January

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: