Jethro
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 6:14 am

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 7:31 am

FFS Johnson lol

"The French interior minister has cancelled a meeting with Priti Patel (Sunday) in protest at @BorisJohnson's latest letter to Macron"

You need to go and read it to understand why. Gobshite Gunboat Johnson strikes again
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 10:04 am

I think we just all have to accept that there isn’t a single situation that Johnson can’t make drastically worse.
Walking disaster zone par excellence
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 10:39 am

He is literally doing his best, probably being sabotaged by lefty, woke, remoaners not reading everything for him and telling him to say, do and think the wrong things.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:13 am

It is very difficult to comprehend who, if indeed anyone, is actually advising Bozo.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:31 am

Jesus Wept laugh

Macron via the BBC

"President Macron - We do not communicate from one leader to the other by tweets & letters on these issues... so Ministers will work seriously to deal with a serious issue with serious people... & then we'll see how we can work with the British... if they decide to be serious."

How much much longer (seriously) do we endure this wanker in Downing St
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 am

Freathy wrote:
It is very difficult to comprehend who, if indeed anyone, is actually advising Bozo.

Mostly Smirnoff and Gordon's advising the cretin topped off with copious snorts of Colombian marching powder
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 2:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Mostly Smirnoff and Gordon's advising the cretin topped off with copious snorts of Colombian marching powder

He’s go up in my estimations if the above were anywhere near the truth.

Seriously though....isn’t one thread enough to bash Boris on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:26 am

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

That’s probably Harve’s favourite tipple and Beechams Powder which must be affecting him judging by his posting
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:47 am

Obviously this being such a complex problem and me just being a stoopid racist leaver I can't work out why Macron would ban Priti Patel from the meeting to sort out the migrant crisis, blood on their garlicky hands foreshore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:28 am

Is it because the EU is arrogant and unelected?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:29 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Obviously this being such a complex problem and me just being a stoopid racist leaver I can't work out why Macron would ban Priti Patel from the meeting to sort out the migrant crisis, blood on their garlicky hands foreshore.

You've already been told the reason and the Trolleys letter that exacerbated it
Try not to drag everyone down to your illiterate good self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 pm

No need for Patel to attend the meeting. Our position is clear. Anyone crossing the channel will be sent back to France/Albania/Falklands. We have taken back control of our borders remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

well when two of the admin are too feckin lazy to do their jobs and would rather take the piss out of military suicides or arent on here that much hes pretty much free to spam away with little to know resistance.

the forum is over ten years old and hasnt grown why is that? its either anti pasoti diatribe which has died down as the years passed or posters no one else wants being free to show why no other forum would tolerate them much espically in harve's case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
No need for Patel to attend the meeting. Our position is clear. Anyone crossing the channel will be sent back to France/Albania/Falklands. We have taken back control of our borders remember.

good let the genuine ones with legit claims in send the others back the country isnt as big as france so cant take all its unwanted guests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

good let the genuine ones with legit claims in send the others back the country isnt as big as france so cant take all its unwanted guests.

You can’t just “send” people back. It doesn’t work like that. But that’s a story for another day.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:15 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

well when two of the admin are too feckin lazy to do their jobs and would rather take the piss out of military suicides or arent on here that much hes pretty much free to spam away with little to know resistance.

the forum is over ten years old and hasnt grown why is that? its either anti pasoti diatribe which has died down as the years passed or posters no one else wants being free to show why no other forum would tolerate them much espically in harve's case.

thing is weren't we meant to have an election and no one came forward not that i'd blame them.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:15 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

So, your view is that because you don't like Harve's posts, he should be banned? Can I then ban you, because I don't like the post you just made?

We keep a very close eye on Harve, if and when he breaks the rules, we'll deal with it. As we would with you, or anyone else.

In the meantime, if you don't like his posts , don't read them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:26 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

So, your view is that because you don't like Harve's posts, he should be banned? Can I then ban you, because I don't like the post you just made?

We keep a very close eye on Harve, if and when he breaks the rules, we'll deal with it. As we would with you, or anyone else.

that's great go ahead ban me if you like i truly wont mind at all Thanks/OK .

I sooner be banned from here than put up with a troll like harve spamming the forum with shit he doesnt believe in at all just for bites while some mods encourage it by making pathetic sly digs to people getting annoyed with his bs or issue empty threats.  

others have been banned for less yet he seems to get a free pass or even given his own thread where he spam it to death while the rest of the forum is free from his input.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 6:03 am

Angry wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:

that's great go ahead ban me if you like i truly wont mind at all Thanks/OK .

I sooner be banned from here than put up with a troll like harve spamming the forum with shit he doesnt believe in at all just for bites while some mods encourage it by making pathetic sly digs to people getting annoyed with his bs or issue empty threats.  

others have been banned for less yet he seems to get a free pass or even given his own thread where he spam it to death while the rest of the forum is free from his input.

Banned for what fella lol ??

The problem that two posters have on this forum namely yourself and Ears is in short you're both uneducated, thick and incapable of grasping that others have differing point of views. (As for the bit about not believing in the shight I post re the Trolley coffee has just sprayed absolutely everywhere in laughter)

Stick me on ignore its not difficult as the forum gives you the facility to do just that.

Actually having just noticed early next year its 7 years on the forum I think I'll put myself forward for Moderator status come the next election. popcorn
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 8:14 am

There is no chance of you becoming a mod so don’t bother.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:14 pm

If Harve was a leaver he would have been banned ages ago. He is a mysogigystic, homophobic bare faced liar and the biggest troll on here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

For facks sake Frank this France good UK bad mantra is really making you look like a bitter twat now. You can deflect all you like but this shows that Macron has zero interest in sorting the migrant crisis out despite thirty odd people drowning the other day. It's pathetic. If those deaths happened on our side of the channel you and your mate Harve would be jizzing bucket loads over it.
I love the glib "taking back control" comments when you as a head of BF are dead against doing any such thing and never will be you are as bad as Macron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

For facks sake Frank this France good UK bad mantra is really making you look like a bitter twat now. You can deflect all you like but this shows that Macron has zero interest in sorting the migrant crisis out despite thirty odd people drowning the other day. It's pathetic. If those deaths happened on our side of the channel you and your mate Harve would be jizzing bucket loads over it.
I love the glib "taking back control" comments when you as a head of BF are dead against doing any such thing and never will be you are as bad as Macron.

I don't think you even understand what you are saying.

It doesn't show that Macron has ZERO interest in sorting out the migrant crisis. Just like those photos of the PAF doing nothing wasn't evidence that the French had ZERO interest in stopping the migrants. Just like those photos weren't of that poor boat going to sea.

You are the one who makes glib generalisations. One photo or one anecdote doesn't make something a fact. If you don't understand that.....well you aren't going to understand much. Unless of course its something that supports your point of view.

If anyone looks like a bitter twat it is you. You are the Francophobe. Neither side comes out well from the diplomatic spat over the weekend. Its well documented what happened.

"Taking Back Control" is a lie you fell for - and one you continue to fall for. You may realise it one day.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If Harve was a leaver he would have been banned ages ago. .

That is probably the most ridiculous comment you have ever made, and you've made a few. We all know that in your world there are only leavers and remainers.

In the real world there is more to life than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disaster in the Channel   Disaster in the Channel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disaster in the Channel
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next