Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:11 am

Just to add the Port of Dover asked for £33,000,00 to build additional passport booths in the expectation of this summer clusterfuck happening..

It got given £33,000.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But sure keep blaming the French

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 8:20 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I don’t know how much more simpler I can make this for you. You voted to end freedom of movement and, freedom of movement ended. .

You cannot tear up an agreement  that enshrines this  freedom in law  and complain you no longer have that freedom.  .
It’s not the fault of the French, it’s not the fault of the “remoaners”, it’s not the fault of Brussels, it’s not the fault of Theresa May and it’s not the fault of the EU.

It’s the literal consequence of What. You. Voted. For.  

You won get over it .








Absolute bullshit, do you think we are not going to allow EU disabled people to use their blue badge equivalents? Make them leave their wheelchairs at the border? Are you only sixteen or something? That would explain your ignorance of the channel border that you have ALWAYS needed a passport to cross, we have never had that "freedom" absolutely bitter delusion from the remoaner as per usual.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 7:16 pm

Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 917
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The Happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 7:37 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

This back's up your comment.....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:21 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

Jesus wept.

Extra passport booths are required because it now takes significantly longer to check passports.

It really is that simple. 

In the single market (but out of Schengen) passport checks were limited to checking the person presenting themselves at the border was the person shown in the passport. This is no longer the case.

Simon Calder, one of the country's foremost travel journilists explains it on GB news, if you're still struggling with that basic concept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:36 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I don’t know how much more simpler I can make this for you. You voted to end freedom of movement and, freedom of movement ended. .

You cannot tear up an agreement  that enshrines this  freedom in law  and complain you no longer have that freedom.  .
It’s not the fault of the French, it’s not the fault of the “remoaners”, it’s not the fault of Brussels, it’s not the fault of Theresa May and it’s not the fault of the EU.

It’s the literal consequence of What. You. Voted. For.  

You won get over it .








Absolute bullshit, do you think we are not going to allow EU disabled people to use their blue badge equivalents? Make them leave their wheelchairs at the border? Are you only sixteen or something? That would explain your ignorance of the channel border that you have ALWAYS needed a passport to cross, we have never had that "freedom" absolutely bitter delusion from the remoaner as per usual.

Nope. I am afraid it is you who are the ignorant one.

When in the Single market but not part of the Schengen common travel area, passport checks were limited to checking the identity of the person holding the passport. A person could still live, work and travel in and out in any other EU state without any restriction. You could still use EU passport lanes and often your passport would be waved through without a second galnce

Now when presenting at the border, your passport needs to be stamped as you are only allowed 90 days as visitor, other checks whether you have enough money to live on, etc may also apply depending on which country you entering.

This is because you voted for a hard border with the EU I'm afraid.

I'd still love to know what it was you thought you were voting for rather than against.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 12:34 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

Jesus wept.

Extra passport booths are required because it now takes significantly longer to check passports.

It really is that simple. 

In the single market (but out of Schengen) passport checks were limited to checking the person presenting themselves at the border was the person shown in the passport. This is no longer the case.

Simon Calder, one of the country's foremost travel journilists explains it on GB news, if you're still struggling with that basic concept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So we don’t need the extra booths because

a) when Brexit happened eu citizens CHOSE to uproot themselves and their families instead of working here.
b) dover authorities didn’t replace them.
c) covid happened and the dover authorities laid off people.
d) dover authorities haven’t replaced those people so we have saved lots of money.

And stick your Jesus wept comments.

The problems last week was down to the french being cnuts as usual.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 1:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

Jesus wept.

Extra passport booths are required because it now takes significantly longer to check passports.

It really is that simple. 

In the single market (but out of Schengen) passport checks were limited to checking the person presenting themselves at the border was the person shown in the passport. This is no longer the case.

Simon Calder, one of the country's foremost travel journilists explains it on GB news, if you're still struggling with that basic concept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So we don’t need the extra booths because

a) when Brexit happened eu citizens CHOSE to uproot themselves and their families instead of working here.
b) dover authorities didn’t replace them.
c) covid happened and the dover authorities laid off people.
d) dover authorities haven’t replaced those people so we have saved lots of money.

And stick your Jesus wept comments.

The problems last week was down to the french being cnuts as usual.

I'll go through this again.

The UK decided it wanted to be treated as 3rd country by the EU and leave the single market. This bis what you voted for remember
This means we are now subject to additional checks at the border, each check taking significantly longer than they would when we were still 
The UK refused a proposal to double the number of passport booths at Dover
At one point there were literally 3000 lorries on the M20 and people queuing for over 6 hours.

Whether or not the French are being "cnuts", is neither here nor there. Had we still been in the single market or even sorted our border out, this would not have happened

It really isnt hard. It really isnt.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 917
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The Happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year? The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British BBC was because of the lack of French customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive French.

Why would they need extra passport booths??? The Port of Dover was fully aware of the extra volume of traffic what with the start of the school holidays which is why 'nine' custom booths were made available for the use of the French customs. However, as you say, they only sent enough custom officers to man 'four' thus leaving the remaining 'five' bleeding empty. Imagine the flak (and it would surely come) if the UK tax payers stomped up this £33m(?) for extra booths when we can't fill what is already there.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Jesus wept it's not that hard is it Rubbish? There are no extra checks unless you aren't going on holiday, how many of the people stuck in Dover weren't going on holiday? The only check they need now is if the person on the passport is the same as the one stood in front of them, it only takes a glance then a stamp which is the visa for 90 days which is issued automatically in line with the Brexit agreement that the EU and the UK both AGREED upon and signed. There are no checks upon the amount of cash you need to live on like we have with say India or Morocco that you need for a long stay, which I have done in both countries but in those cases you have to apply for the visa in advance and when you get to passport control the visa is stuck inside your passport and the border control again glance at the date and duration then bang goes the stamp and in you go, it usually takes about two minutes. I have done the same in Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia.
You are talking unsubstantiated remoaner bollox as per usual.
Since Brexit I have also travelled to Holland, Belgium and Germany yet I haven't noticed any queues or for that matter any stamps so why is this only happening on the French border? Answer because the French are bitter cants.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2435
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 6:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jesus wept it's not that hard is it Rubbish? There are no extra checks unless you aren't going on holiday, how many of the people stuck in Dover weren't going on holiday? The only check they need now is if the person on the passport is the same as the one stood in front of them, it only takes a glance then a stamp which is the visa for 90 days which is issued automatically in line with the Brexit agreement that the EU and the UK both AGREED upon and signed. There are no checks upon the amount of cash you need to live on like we have with say India or Morocco that you need for a long stay, which I have done in both countries but in those cases you have to apply for the visa in advance and when you get to passport control the visa is stuck inside your passport and the border control again glance at the date and duration then bang goes the stamp and in you go, it usually takes about two minutes. I have done the same in Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia.
You are talking unsubstantiated remoaner bollox as per usual.
Since Brexit I have also travelled to Holland, Belgium and Germany yet I haven't noticed any queues or for that matter any stamps so why is this only happening on the French border? Answer because the French are bitter cants.

Absolute rubbish. It makes no difference whether you're going on holiday or not, the checks are the same. Last time we went to Spain (on holiday), I had to show that I had a journey back booked within the 90 day period. As for not having your passport stamped in Germany, Belgium and Holland, again rubbish.

Clearance through border control in Spain and UK now takes significantly longer - from experience about 3 hours longer. Why?, because passports need to be checked and stamped, along with pet passports where necessary, which are a real problem if you have a UK one.

The shambles at borders, is down to one major event - Brexit. You need to get into the real world and stop making things up, trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 7:08 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Jesus wept it's not that hard is it Rubbish? There are no extra checks unless you aren't going on holiday, how many of the people stuck in Dover weren't going on holiday? The only check they need now is if the person on the passport is the same as the one stood in front of them, it only takes a glance then a stamp which is the visa for 90 days which is issued automatically in line with the Brexit agreement that the EU and the UK both AGREED upon and signed. There are no checks upon the amount of cash you need to live on like we have with say India or Morocco that you need for a long stay, which I have done in both countries but in those cases you have to apply for the visa in advance and when you get to passport control the visa is stuck inside your passport and the border control again glance at the date and duration then bang goes the stamp and in you go, it usually takes about two minutes. I have done the same in Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia.
You are talking unsubstantiated remoaner bollox as per usual.
Since Brexit I have also travelled to Holland, Belgium and Germany yet I haven't noticed any queues or for that matter any stamps so why is this only happening on the French border? Answer because the French are bitter cants.

Absolute rubbish. It makes no difference whether you're going on holiday or not, the checks are the same. Last time we went to Spain (on holiday), I had to show that I had a journey back booked within the 90 day period. As for not having your passport stamped in Germany, Belgium and Holland, again rubbish.

Clearance through border control in Spain and UK now takes significantly longer - from experience about 3 hours longer. Why?, because passports need to be checked and stamped, along with pet passports where necessary, which are a real problem if you have a UK one.

The shambles at borders, is down to one major event - Brexit. You need to get into the real world and stop making things up, trying to justify the unjustifiable.

So they have to check whether you have onward travel booked and then have your passport stamped? Why does that take 3 hours? It doesn't in the rest of the world. As for Holland, Germany and Belgium all took about five minutes once you'd gone through a ten minutes queue, all since Brexit. Maybe the Spanish are in league with you and the French? Fecked if I know or care.
What's more as I keep saying we have never ever been able to travel to France or Spain without a passport and I've spent three or four hours in border queues pre Brexit many times but like I used to tell myself back then "only a twat would travel in August and think it will be easy". Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 917
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The Happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:23 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

Jesus wept.

Extra passport booths are required because it now takes significantly longer to check passports.

It really is that simple. 

In the single market (but out of Schengen) passport checks were limited to checking the person presenting themselves at the border was the person shown in the passport. This is no longer the case.

Simon Calder, one of the country's foremost travel journilists explains it on GB news, if you're still struggling with that basic concept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, but Dover Port Authorities complained that French Customs only sent enough men to man 4 of the 9 planned booths. I suppose you could blame Dover for not having a plan to nip in the bud any sign of mishap or simple jiggery-pokery. However, as Dover/Calais ports are open 24/7 a simple radio-telephone call or even word of mouth from a UK custom officer employed over would have done the trick.

Not your link but another shown on GB News had a bloke saying he'd take on Simon Calder anytime-anywhere; well, as far as I could tell, there was no clear winner. As an aside, which newspaper signs Calder's paycheque?

I add this link once more, simply to ask you to check the comments section beneath, where a lady checked the line of booths of which there were actually 14 in number but only the four were in use by the French....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:55 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Why would they need extra passport control booths? Surely the amount of people going on holiday and coming into the UK is roughly the same every year?

The reason for the delays last week in Dover given on the anti British bbc was because of the lack of french customs officers so yes we can blame the small minded and vindictive french.

Jesus wept.

Extra passport booths are required because it now takes significantly longer to check passports.

It really is that simple. 

In the single market (but out of Schengen) passport checks were limited to checking the person presenting themselves at the border was the person shown in the passport. This is no longer the case.

Simon Calder, one of the country's foremost travel journilists explains it on GB news, if you're still struggling with that basic concept

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, but Dover Port Authorities complained that French Customs only sent enough men to man 4 of the 9 planned booths. I suppose you could blame Dover for not having a plan to nip in the bud any sign of mishap or simple jiggery-pokery. However, as Dover/Calais ports are open 24/7 a simple radio-telephone call or even word of mouth from a UK custom officer employed over would have done the trick.

Not your link but another shown on GB News had a bloke saying he'd take on Simon Calder anytime-anywhere; well, as far as I could tell, there was no clear winner. As an aside, which newspaper signs Calder's paycheque?

I add this link once more, simply to ask you to check the comments section beneath, where a lady checked the line of booths of which there were actually 14 in number but only the four were in use by the French....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 

Like I keep saying they (the remainers) seem to think that queues only started in 2016 they didn't. Also they are very quiet about the egg throwing and lamb burning.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9964
Join date : 2011-10-23

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 5:41 pm

I’ve been away a few times in the last year and while it is taking a bit longer to get though passport control after landing in the EU, the only difference I’ve noticed is the delay is due to passports being stamped rather than in years gone by, where they have waved large numbers right through. It’s a minor annoyance, but nothing more than that.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 1072
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 6:50 pm

Took me 2 hours to be checked in to Tavistock golf club this savo. Bleddy brexit, init!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 7:02 pm

Not really surprising Cheesy with that beard and hair!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:42 pm

There are other countries to visit, sod the frigging French, they’ve never liked the UK until the shite hits their fan
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5737
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 63
Location : Tavistock area

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 9:45 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Took me 2 hours to be checked in to Tavistock golf club this savo. Bleddy brexit, init!

What time was that? I'm a member there, played in a knock out match today [won 3 and 2 cheers cheers cheers ] starting at 1045-did we coincide?.

More Brexit shenanigans here;



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No doubt noted by Simon Calder, one of Britain's most eminent travel reporters and correspondent of the rabidly pro EU Independent.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 12:04 am

To be fair travel is much better than the remainers said it would be, we weren't going to be able to use our passports abroad, visas were going to be needed to even leave your house and no way we're our driving licences going to be accepted anywhere abroad.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 12:18 pm

All remainer lies Ears.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:06 pm

The will of the people.

Brexshit Bonus
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 78
Join date : 2022-07-12

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 12:50 pm

The continuing delusion that Brexit was in any way a good idea has turned the Tory party into a place where stupidity is rewarded and incompetence duly promoted. This, when you think about it, was absolutely inevitable. It can’t end until someone within the party starts telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 4:05 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
The continuing delusion that Brexit was in any way a good idea has turned the Tory party into a place where stupidity is rewarded and incompetence duly promoted. This, when you think about it, was absolutely inevitable. It can’t end until someone within the party starts telling the truth.

What has it got to do with the Tory party? Brexit was voted for in the only real democratic exercise of the last thirty years by the Majority of the UK and no one I knows regrets it. Just because it didn't go your way doesn't make it wrong, that is the truth mate.
Covid was the truth, as was the war in Ukraine and all the supply issues, you lot of naval gazers blame everything since 2016 on Brexit yet the truth is most of it is Covid and the War, more truth that you will deny. Brexit has become like some wierd cult to you lot, give it another five years and you will have less credibility than URI Geller or David Icke and all the yoof that are meant to save us will wonder what the fook you are all talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Back to top 
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Similar topics
-
» EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
» Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
» So what happens now (post Brexit)??
» Brexit Voter Turnout...
» Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: