Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Graiser
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7795
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon May 17, 2021 5:44 am


Whilst this particular lie from Johnson probably didnt effect too many on ATD its just the tip of the iceberg.  How many people took this outrageous lie at face value who owned property in the EU and now find themselves with restricted access.
In addition those that didnt own property in 2016 but intended to in the future

Now start recalling how close the final result was.......Referendum was "won" on a colossal set of lies

Boris's top rimmers here will be along to defend deflect and dispute but time is frankly running out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Whilst this particular lie from Johnson probably didnt effect too many on ATD its just the tip of the iceberg.  How many people took this outrageous lie at face value who owned property in the EU and now find themselves with restricted access.
In addition those that didnt own property in 2016 but intended to in the future

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Harve, has the EU taken it upon themselves to chop and change things regarding citizens rights to remain in the UK/EU countries of choice ?

I add a link regarding healthcare for EU citizens domiciled or moving to the UK. This seems to me that those wishing to stay can do so.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Correct me if I'm wrong but this shows we haven't exactly pulled up the drawbridge regarding EU citizens wishing to remain here.


As regards UK citizens continuing to live in the EU....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Harve, perhaps you could bring me up-to-date regarding UK citizens suddenly having to be in possession of an extraordinary high monthly income which seems to be something of a tacked on afterthought ?


Something smells fishy and it ain't Brixham harbour. Wink
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9474
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyMon May 17, 2021 2:22 pm

My Father in law lives mostly in France and has returned to UK this winter for obvious reasons, he's off there next week after doing his tests. He's not long had his residency card back which took about three months to sort out.
Load of hot air I know many people who live in France, Spain and Protugal none of them have been disrupted at all except a staunch Remainer mate who is bellyaching like Harve despite the fact he only holidays over in France for about four weeks a year. It's like I said when this all blew up would France rather have FIL spend his pension in France or over here.
As an aside he also runs an Airbnb business, has a French bank account and he has ran that despite not being a French citizen it's all a load of bollacks.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:17 am

Let's start those negotiations.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 10:42 am

Greenskin wrote:
Very Happy Didn't last five minutes in the war,entirely predictable capitulation-cry God for Boris,England and St George.Agincourt,Waterloo,group stage world cup 1966-Charlie De Gaulle,yer boys took a hell of a beating.


Do you think it possible that history can repeat itself Mr G ?

In 1812 Napoleon invaded Russia with an army of 600,000 soldiers. For the explanation for this war it's best if you 'first' google "Napoleon's continental system."

This EU, err, French led army was made up of French, Poles, Austrians, Spanish, Italians, Prussians, Lithuanians, Dutch, Saxons, Bavarians, Hungarians, Croats and Westphalians.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2172
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:35 pm

We live 6 months in Spain, October to April, and 6 months in the UK. Now we can't. Why? Because of Brexit. We can stay 90 days, but then have to come back for 90 days. Freedom of movement is severely restricted and going back and forward every 3 months is inconvenient and seriously expensive. We have property there, a bank account, health insurance, but we fall into the 'tourism' trap of the 90 day rule.

During the campaign, as you can imagine it was a hot topic of conversation in Spain, and a lot of people were convinced that it would make no difference if we left the EU, freedom of movement would not be affected, because Boris and the team said so.

We thought otherwise, particularly given the other lies that were being peddled, as did others but we were in the minority. The 90 day rule has always been in place for non EU countries, and if we left, we would be a non EU country, so it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

But people believed the lies, the slogans, the demonization of the EU.

Nothing that has happened since in any facet of life has convinced me that leaving the EU was anything but a catastrophically stupid decision.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9527
Join date : 2011-10-23

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We live 6 months in Spain, October to April, and 6 months in the UK. Now we can't. Why? Because of Brexit. We can stay 90 days, but then have to come back for 90 days. Freedom of movement is severely restricted and going back and forward every 3 months is inconvenient and seriously expensive. We have property there, a bank account, health insurance, but we fall into the 'tourism' trap of the 90 day rule.

During the campaign, as you can imagine it was a hot topic of conversation in Spain, and a lot of people were convinced that it would make no difference if we left the EU, freedom of movement would not be affected, because Boris and the team said so.

We thought otherwise, particularly given the other lies that were being peddled, as did others but we were in the minority. The 90 day rule has always been in place for non EU countries, and if we left, we would be a non EU country, so it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

But people believed the lies, the slogans, the demonization of the EU.

Nothing that has happened since in any facet of life has convinced me that leaving the EU was anything but a catastrophically stupid decision.

Would getting Spanish residency solve this issue?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2172
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We live 6 months in Spain, October to April, and 6 months in the UK. Now we can't. Why? Because of Brexit. We can stay 90 days, but then have to come back for 90 days. Freedom of movement is severely restricted and going back and forward every 3 months is inconvenient and seriously expensive. We have property there, a bank account, health insurance, but we fall into the 'tourism' trap of the 90 day rule.

During the campaign, as you can imagine it was a hot topic of conversation in Spain, and a lot of people were convinced that it would make no difference if we left the EU, freedom of movement would not be affected, because Boris and the team said so.

We thought otherwise, particularly given the other lies that were being peddled, as did others but we were in the minority. The 90 day rule has always been in place for non EU countries, and if we left, we would be a non EU country, so it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

But people believed the lies, the slogans, the demonization of the EU.

Nothing that has happened since in any facet of life has convinced me that leaving the EU was anything but a catastrophically stupid decision.

Would getting Spanish residency solve this issue?

It could, but for us there is a tax issue, plus to get residency there a number of hoops to jump through, a new driving licence for which you have to pass a new test which is conducted in Spanish for example, as are all other interviews and form filling. Cars have to be re-registered, new plates, an ITV test (MOT) on all cars. It all takes ages and costs a ridiculous amount.

We did consider it but given that 6 months was the maximum we wanted to stay we chose not to.

Friends of ours who got residency have just come back here for the summer and they had a hell of a job getting through customs, made more difficult by them having a dog. They weren't allowed on the ferry unless they got a vet to do a full health check, despite having the pet passport up to date with injections, etc. They went to a vet in Santander who couldn't see them for two days, so they missed their ferry, had to book a new one plus hotels costs for 3 days, it cost them over €1,000 extra. Previous trips home have had no problems at all.

They're not fans of Brexit either.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9474
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:54 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We live 6 months in Spain, October to April, and 6 months in the UK. Now we can't. Why? Because of Brexit. We can stay 90 days, but then have to come back for 90 days. Freedom of movement is severely restricted and going back and forward every 3 months is inconvenient and seriously expensive. We have property there, a bank account, health insurance, but we fall into the 'tourism' trap of the 90 day rule.

During the campaign, as you can imagine it was a hot topic of conversation in Spain, and a lot of people were convinced that it would make no difference if we left the EU, freedom of movement would not be affected, because Boris and the team said so.

We thought otherwise, particularly given the other lies that were being peddled, as did others but we were in the minority. The 90 day rule has always been in place for non EU countries, and if we left, we would be a non EU country, so it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

But people believed the lies, the slogans, the demonization of the EU.

Nothing that has happened since in any facet of life has convinced me that leaving the EU was anything but a catastrophically stupid decision.

Would getting Spanish residency solve this issue?

It could, but for us there is a tax issue, plus to get residency there a number of hoops to jump through, a new driving licence for which you have to pass a new test which is conducted in Spanish for example, as are all other interviews and form filling. Cars have to be re-registered, new plates, an ITV test (MOT) on all cars. It all takes ages and costs a ridiculous amount.

We did consider it but given that 6 months was the maximum we wanted to stay we chose not to.

Friends of ours who got residency have just come back here for the summer and they had a hell of a job getting through customs, made more difficult by them having a dog. They weren't allowed on the ferry unless they got a vet to do a full health check, despite having the pet passport up to date with injections, etc. They went to a vet in Santander who couldn't see them for two days, so they missed their ferry, had to book a new one plus hotels costs for 3 days, it cost them over €1,000 extra. Previous trips home have had no problems at all.

They're not fans of Brexit either.

You and people like you have had five years to prepare for this, I get you may face tax issues with residency until you retire properly but in the meantime I don't really see an option other than the six months rule. It's not impossible it's a hassle. As for driving in Spain ŷou can still do it on an international licence and as for dogs they have all needed to be microchipped and have a passport to travel for years now, anybody turning up without one and expecting instant entry is deluded.
Like I said before my father in law spends half his time in France and he's got residency.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2172
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:27 pm

You're not getting the point, blinded no doubt by the Brexiteer mentality. Yes, we can prepare for change, if we knew what change was going to happen. The UK Government posted no details at all, simply because they didn't know what was going on, the favourite phrase was 'get ready for change', - really useful.

The point is that we, and people like us, have had to change the way we live our lives as a result of lies and deceit peddled by Boris, Farage and their acolytes. Boris isn't a committed leaver, he just went with what he thought would further his own ambitions.

We left the EU based on the ideology of the far right of the Tory Party, whose beliefs are rooted in British exceptionalism and an inbuilt distrust of 'Johnny Foreigner' and who consider that the days of the Empire are still relevant.

This, with a couple of catchy slogans and a demonization of the EU, coupled with a gullible British public, resulted in what was a close result. Interesting that during the campaign Farage said that he wouldn't accept a 52 -48 majority to remain as it was too close. Strangely enough he accepted that same majority to leave.

Anyway, we've left so that's that. As I said, nothing I have seen or heard since leaving has convinced me it was a good thing. Quite the reverse in fact.

Just on your point about dogs, their dog had been chipped, it had the passport, all it's jabs were up to date, and yet they had the problem. That didn't happen while we were in the EU.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
We live 6 months in Spain, October to April, and 6 months in the UK. Now we can't. Why? Because of Brexit.

Firstly, I'm sorry you are facing these problems and hope you're able to come to a satisfactory conclusion. However, if you view my yesterday's 1:40pm post you will see by reading my first link how the UK Government has made it all so easy - almost welcoming for EU nationals to settle here. My big disappointment is that the EU has definitely not responded in the same fashion. I feel they are hell-bent on the tried and tested 'divide and rule' policy that sets one faction against the other - as is happening here.

Finally, towards the end of 'yesterday's post' I queried as to whether some within the EU were using "tacked on afterthoughts" or simply making up new rules as they go along ... which brings me to this link from today's Daily Express....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:51 pm

The Daily Express! LOL, what next the Sun??
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7795
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 4:42 am

What an absolute mess as regards Northern Ireland... Catastrophic idiocy

Brexit has made this country mad. It’s lost its bearings, its sense of priorities, its morality. We give huge airtime to liars and fraudsters. We’ve turned against each other. Our politicians are actively deceiving us for their own ends and so many just don’t care.

Just review this thread if you dont believe me. An own goal of epic proportions won be a set of individuals hell bent on lining their own pockets and feck everyone else
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 8:35 am

Tariff free trade with Australia, yeeha! Boris knows how to drive a hard bargain.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:07 am

seadog wrote:
The Daily Express! LOL, what next the Sun??


Not my favourite newspaper but it explains the situation lucidly enough while noting you've added no opinion regarding the Fairness/vindictiveness of Spain's latest ploy?


Always willing to know what you would consider a decent newspaper?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:27 am

seadog wrote:
Tariff free trade with Australia, yeeha! Boris knows how to drive a hard bargain.


The Department for International trade said:

"Any deal we sign with Australia will include protections for the agriculture industry and will not undercut UK farmers or compromise our high standards. We will continue to work with the industry, keeping them involved throughout the process and helping it capture the full benefits of trade."
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:
Tariff free trade with Australia, yeeha! Boris knows how to drive a hard bargain.


The Department for International trade said:

"Any deal we sign with Australia will include protections for the agriculture industry and will not undercut UK farmers or compromise our high standards. We will continue to work with the industry, keeping them involved throughout the process and helping it capture the full benefits of trade."

LOL

Private Eye is, in my remainer scum opinion, the only UK publication worth reading.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 8:33 pm

[quote="seadog"][quote="Hugh Midde"]
seadog wrote:
Private Eye is, in my remainer scum opinion, the only UK publication worth reading.

Ah, Private Eye which is edited by Ian Hislop of 'Have I Got News For You.'

In his book "The Insider" Piers Morgan tells of the time he appeared on his "piss-taking show" and yet nobody dared take the piss out of Hislop. Morgan also mentions that because their sons went to the same school he found out what a sly little sod Hislop was as he'd be "friendly" to my face and then dump on me in his rag."

Meanwhile I've noted that yet again you've neatly sidestepped the question plucked from the deplorable Express. Therefore at great inconvenience to myself I've added it once more.....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyWed May 19, 2021 9:54 pm

I refuse to read right wing Gammon shite. GTF as we say in Scotland.

I admire your trolling stamina.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:55 am

seadog wrote:
I refuse to read right wing Gammon shite. GTF as we say in Scotland.

I admire your trolling stamina.


Poor response Mr S and many will see that as your continued refusal to answer to a pertinent question. Doubtlessly you don't want to be seen as a liar nor do you wish to be seen finding fault with the EU. Brussels tend to feed on such people like lusting vampires.

Just incase you change yourmind....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


"GTF," I'm familiar with such phraseology having been stationed near Minden where the unfortunate German populace had to put up with the "Cameronians." For those not in the know, this Scottish regiment were known to the locals as the "Poison Dwarfs. Perhaps such memories will torpedo "Wee Krankie's" plans to join the EU


A troll I am not - I merely ask questions (which usually don't get answered) or rectify erroneous statements.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:49 am

Being a liar is all the rage these days and very popular with the voting public, well in little england anyway.

I still refuse to read the Mail. Express, Sun, Star. Life is too short to inhale so much bigoted misinformation.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 719
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:40 am

seadog wrote:
Being a liar is all the rage these days and very popular with the voting public, well in little england anyway.

I still refuse to read the Mail. Express, Sun, Star. Life is too short to inhale so much bigoted misinformation.

Little Engand! Well, that's a well oiled saying from the predictable. I recall when little England wasn't so little while watching the Royal Navy steam up Changi Creek to HMS Terror dockyards in Singapore. However, after joining the EEC there never seemed to be enough money with successive governments having to rob Peter to pay Paul - this wasn't help by the notorious 'Common Agriculture Policy' whereby after paying into the EEC coffers the UK could claimed back 9%, the Germans 16% while the French pocketed a whacking 27%. While not knocking Germany, it's worth noting that shortly after the formation of the 'Common Market' the Italian's suddenly woke up to the fact that France, a much richer country, was paying in far less than they were. Very much par for the course as far as the French are concerned.

Misinformation? Pro-EU groupies would never pander to such trickery ... or would they?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:40 am

little england, led by a big liar, land of paradox and post truth.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury




Posts : 975
Join date : 2013-08-23

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm

seadog wrote:
little england, led by a big liar, land of paradox and post truth.


Whereas Scotland, by contrast...oh, hang on...
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12987
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. EmptySun May 23, 2021 2:53 pm

She's not big!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: