Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 6:06 pm

Another Brexit Bonus.

Migrant Channel crossings to UK

2018 299
2019 1,843
2020 8,466
2021 28,461
2022 39,430 incl. 1000 today

Home Office/BBC
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 6:54 pm

According to the news at 6 tonight there were no migrants today.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Must have been yesterday, tis a bit windy today.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:00 pm

seadog wrote:
Another Brexit Bonus.

Migrant Channel crossings to UK

2018 299
2019 1,843
2020 8,466
2021 28,461
2022 39,430 incl. 1000 today

Home Office/BBC

But when Brexit happened there were hardly any crossings yet six years later there are 40k how exactly is this down to Brexit? At least some people want to live here I guess? Do we blame the Russians that are running the country? Fooked if I can keep up with you clever people.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:05 pm

You know why, you just refuse to acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am

seadog wrote:
You know why, you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Rubbish there is no link between Brexit and the level of immigration now and you know it. The fact is the UK is where everybody in the world wants to live now including the Albanian criminal gangs who are growing everyone's weed. A mate of mine owns a migrant B&B down near the Hoe, he said ten years ago it was all Nigerians posing as Somalians and Kurds, now he says its nearly all Albanians who turn up and literally stay a few days before being picked up by a guy in a big BMW to be whisked off to a life of crime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read that and educate yourself and don't forget to check out stories about all the Albanian girls being trafficked to the UK as sex workers. Brexit my arse.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 11:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
Another Brexit Bonus.

Migrant Channel crossings to UK

2018 299
2019 1,843
2020 8,466
2021 28,461
2022 39,430 incl. 1000 today

Home Office/BBC

But when Brexit happened there were hardly any crossings yet six years later there are 40k how exactly is this down to Brexit? At least some people want to live here I guess? Do we blame the Russians that are running the country? Fooked if I can keep up with you clever people.

Glad to help Ears.

EU law contains a protocol called the Dublin Regulation which dictates those seeking asylum have their applications processed in the first safe member state to receive them.

In theory this is to prevent multiple applications across member states but in practise meant that those seeking asylum could be legally returned to the country that initially processed their application.

Naturally not being in the EU means that we no longer have recourse to this protocol but as signatory's to the Geneva protocol, which asserts that those seeking asylum have the right not be returned to their home country if they face serious threats to life or freedom, means that its our problem and our problem alone.

 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 2:37 pm

Ferzackerly.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 2:48 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
Another Brexit Bonus.

Migrant Channel crossings to UK

2018 299
2019 1,843
2020 8,466
2021 28,461
2022 39,430 incl. 1000 today

Home Office/BBC

But when Brexit happened there were hardly any crossings yet six years later there are 40k how exactly is this down to Brexit? At least some people want to live here I guess? Do we blame the Russians that are running the country? Fooked if I can keep up with you clever people.

Glad to help Ears.

EU law contains a protocol called the Dublin Regulation which dictates those seeking asylum have their applications processed in the first safe member state to receive them.

In theory this is to prevent multiple applications across member states but in practise meant that those seeking asylum could be legally returned to the country that initially processed their application.

Naturally not being in the EU means that we no longer have recourse to this protocol but as signatory's to the Geneva protocol, which asserts that those seeking asylum have the right not be returned to their home country if they face serious threats to life or freedom, means that its our problem and our problem alone.

 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol what exactly does that have to do with 40,000 crossings this year so far? If the EU followed their protocol they should be processing them in France but that would make it their problem so much easier to ignore the guys with the rubber boats and send them over here. Did you realize that most of the EU citizens living here are Romanian, they arent running from war they are here because they want to work which I am fine with but its not down to me. As for most of the 10 million people who live here but weren't born here they come from India, they also are not running from any war but would rather live in this racist shithouse with a broken economy maybe your lot should "educate" them about what a truly awful place this is? The main problem I see as to why we cant remove many people is the Lib Lab lefty woke lot are spending millions if not billions in the courts to make sure the governments hands are tied so that they can then throw their hands up in horror at the terrible situation we are dealing with.
Brexit my arse.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 2:59 pm

Here are some real facts from the migration observatory for you all to ignore,

"Visa data do not tell us how the post-Brexit immigration system has affected immigration levels in the UK
The absence of the usual immigration and net migration statistics have led to some speculation that migration reached record highs in 2021 and early 2022. This is based on visa data, which show that 897,000 visas were granted in 2021—including 844,000 to non-EU citizens. The number of visas granted to non-EU citizens was 15% higher than it was in 2019, but this does not necessarily mean that overall migration post-Brexit is higher than it was under the old immigration regime and before the pandemic.

This is because EU citizens did not require visas until 2021 and thus do not appear in the visa figures until then. EU citizens made up at least half of all long-term immigration in the mid-2010s, as described in the sections above. Comparing visa grants over time thus ignores the large decline in EU migration and overstates the scale of immigration now compared to the mid-2010s.

At the time of writing in July 2022, there were no figures allowing a robust comparison of the scale of immigration under the post-Brexit immigration system vs. during the 2010s. To understand change over time, it will be necessary to wait for further ONS estimates. At the time of writing, provisional figures for the year ending June 2022 were due to be published in November 2022.

Note that visa data overstate long-term immigration because not all people who receive visas actually move to the UK, and many come for just a few weeks or months and are not long-term migrants. As Figure 7 shows, long-term immigration (defined as those moving for at least a year) has typically been around 40% to 50% lower than visa grants since 2010, among non-EU citizens. Visa issuances to non-EU citizens in 2021 were around 15% higher than in 2019, so we should expect long-term immigration in 2021 to be somewhat higher too, when the figures are published."

Net immigration has remained stable at about 200,000 people in the last ten years according to the cencus information.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 6:20 pm

That's me convinced, it's all the fault of the wokerati!

Might as well find something else to worry about, I am sure the Home Secretary, insert current name here, will sort it dreckly.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:31 pm

seadog wrote:
That's me convinced, it's all the fault of the wokerati!

Might as well find something else to worry about, I am sure the Home Secretary, insert current name here, will sort it dreckly.

Feck off, what was your point? That immigration is worse after Brexit? Well it isn't it hasn't changed apart from demographics in ten years. What's more the only people I ever hear banging on about immigration at all are you lot. Once again you've had your arse handed to you so in your words own it ffs.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:00 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Here are some real facts from the migration observatory for you all to ignore,

"Visa data do not tell us how the post-Brexit immigration system has affected immigration levels in the UK
The absence of the usual immigration and net migration statistics have led to some speculation that migration reached record highs in 2021 and early 2022. This is based on visa data, which show that 897,000 visas were granted in 2021—including 844,000 to non-EU citizens. The number of visas granted to non-EU citizens was 15% higher than it was in 2019, but this does not necessarily mean that overall migration post-Brexit is higher than it was under the old immigration regime and before the pandemic.

This is because EU citizens did not require visas until 2021 and thus do not appear in the visa figures until then. EU citizens made up at least half of all long-term immigration in the mid-2010s, as described in the sections above. Comparing visa grants over time thus ignores the large decline in EU migration and overstates the scale of immigration now compared to the mid-2010s.

At the time of writing in July 2022, there were no figures allowing a robust comparison of the scale of immigration under the post-Brexit immigration system vs. during the 2010s. To understand change over time, it will be necessary to wait for further ONS estimates. At the time of writing, provisional figures for the year ending June 2022 were due to be published in November 2022.

Note that visa data overstate long-term immigration because not all people who receive visas actually move to the UK, and many come for just a few weeks or months and are not long-term migrants. As Figure 7 shows, long-term immigration (defined as those moving for at least a year) has typically been around 40% to 50% lower than visa grants since 2010, among non-EU citizens. Visa issuances to non-EU citizens in 2021 were around 15% higher than in 2019, so we should expect long-term immigration in 2021 to be somewhat higher too, when the figures are published."

Net immigration has remained stable at about 200,000 people in the last ten years according to the cencus information.

Perhaps you should have read through properly before hitting Ctrl+C, because truly doesn't make the pointed you wanted it to.

One of the purposes of leaving the EU was to end freedom of movement and "Take Back Control of ARE Borders", however as you helpfully prove above it hasn't made a jot of difference!

In fact its worse because the sort of "helpful" immigration we had as members of the Single Market, (Lithuanian Lorry Drivers, Polish Plumbers etc), has been supplanted by non EU migration.

'before you even consider something like only 4% of asylum claims are processed in a year, so there are probably further thousands outside the system.

All of which begs the question, what exactly was the point?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Here are some real facts from the migration observatory for you all to ignore,

"Visa data do not tell us how the post-Brexit immigration system has affected immigration levels in the UK
The absence of the usual immigration and net migration statistics have led to some speculation that migration reached record highs in 2021 and early 2022. This is based on visa data, which show that 897,000 visas were granted in 2021—including 844,000 to non-EU citizens. The number of visas granted to non-EU citizens was 15% higher than it was in 2019, but this does not necessarily mean that overall migration post-Brexit is higher than it was under the old immigration regime and before the pandemic.

This is because EU citizens did not require visas until 2021 and thus do not appear in the visa figures until then. EU citizens made up at least half of all long-term immigration in the mid-2010s, as described in the sections above. Comparing visa grants over time thus ignores the large decline in EU migration and overstates the scale of immigration now compared to the mid-2010s.

At the time of writing in July 2022, there were no figures allowing a robust comparison of the scale of immigration under the post-Brexit immigration system vs. during the 2010s. To understand change over time, it will be necessary to wait for further ONS estimates. At the time of writing, provisional figures for the year ending June 2022 were due to be published in November 2022.

Note that visa data overstate long-term immigration because not all people who receive visas actually move to the UK, and many come for just a few weeks or months and are not long-term migrants. As Figure 7 shows, long-term immigration (defined as those moving for at least a year) has typically been around 40% to 50% lower than visa grants since 2010, among non-EU citizens. Visa issuances to non-EU citizens in 2021 were around 15% higher than in 2019, so we should expect long-term immigration in 2021 to be somewhat higher too, when the figures are published."

Net immigration has remained stable at about 200,000 people in the last ten years according to the cencus information.

Perhaps you should have read through properly before hitting Ctrl+C, because truly doesn't make the pointed you wanted it to.

One of the purposes of leaving the EU was to end freedom of movement and "Take Back Control of ARE Borders", however as you helpfully prove above it hasn't made a jot of difference!

In fact its worse because the sort of "helpful" immigration we had as members of the Single Market, (Lithuanian Lorry Drivers, Polish Plumbers etc), has been supplanted by non EU migration.

'before you even consider something like only 4% of asylum claims are processed in a year, so there are probably further thousands outside the system.

All of which begs the question, what exactly was the point?

No, no, no, the point was being very badly made by Seadog that migration is now worse that before the ref. By using only channel crossings as an indicator yet as I pointed out net migration has remained stable for the last ten years at least.
What's more I didn't vote out because of migration I have said on here many times it's not a major concern of mine and we will always need migrants to do a.lot of jobs, my cardiologist is an immigrant, Im glad he's here.
The migration issue always gets bought up by your lot as proof that Brexit isn't working but as my examples show it literally is working because mass migration ie Schengen legal migration of poorly paid and unskilled eu workers has dwindled to be replaced by mainly skilled Asian workers like doctors and nurses. Imo we still need quite a few agricultural workers but we actually have control of that flow via he visa system.
The flow of migrants across the channel will never stop whilst aided and abetted by our friends the French most of whom as I've pointed out are not the sort of people we want here and most of whom are not in danger of brutal regimes as they claim to be.
Read Seadogs post and even you cannot deny the point he was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Don't fecking bother Clodagh, don't fecking bother.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 7:02 pm

seadog wrote:
Don't fecking bother Clodagh, don't fecking bother.

What was your point you were making at the top here? You both blather away without thinking because you read this shite all day and don't question anything because it's what you want to hear, you don't bother arguing because you can't when someone takes you on because your arguments don't hold water.
Were you or were you not trying to demonstrate that migration has increased since Brexit? That's what it looks like to me?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 8:17 pm

People crossing the Channel in small boats has increased since Brexit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 12:23 pm

seadog wrote:
People crossing the Channel in small boats has increased since Brexit.

I know but overall net immigration has been stable for the last ten years. More recently it has mainly been Asians who work in the health service and Romanians on work permits and that is where we have the control no visa no entry. Before Brexit we had to allow any EU member in whether they had a job or not now we refuse them at the border. Boat people don't ask they just turn up and 60% are Albanians and not in the EU. Migration from the EU since Brexit is way down on what it was as it says in the post from the migration centre above.
The only thing that has risen is boat crossings, not net migration and migration from the EU has fallen. All fact.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15385
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 12:30 pm

All Albanians should be deported without any delay. Germany has a 0 Albanian immigrant policy so should we especially if they come over illegally.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 12:59 pm

Like it or not we need migrants to work I am quite surprised its the remainers kicking up about it though?
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 350
Join date : 2020-05-28

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 3:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Like it or not we need migrants to work I am quite surprised its the remainers kicking up about it though?

I don't know whether you really are as abjectly ignorant in real life but surely you must get tired of getting sat down so often on here.

One of the core tenets of the Single Market is the freedom of movement for any nationals of the 28 (now 27) countries in the EU to live and work in any of the other member nations, Hence why we had so many Polish Plumbers and Lithuanian Lorry drivers that haven't been replaced in the labour market. 

You are quite happy to end that.

Asylum seekers aren't allowed to work. AS only 4% of claims were processed last year a tiny number enter the labour market.

For anyone (other than Irish nationals) applying for settled status they need to be earning over £25,600 a year which rules out most unskilled workers. This is UK law introduced in 2012 when we were in the EU, so much for having to leave to take back control of are boarders.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:28 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Like it or not we need migrants to work I am quite surprised its the remainers kicking up about it though?

I don't know whether you really are as abjectly ignorant in real life but surely you must get tired of getting sat down so often on here.

One of the core tenets of the Single Market is the freedom of movement for any nationals of the 28 (now 27) countries in the EU to live and work in any of the other member nations, Hence why we had so many Polish Plumbers and Lithuanian Lorry drivers that haven't been replaced in the labour market. 

You are quite happy to end that.

Asylum seekers aren't allowed to work. AS only 4% of claims were processed last year a tiny number enter the labour market.

For anyone (other than Irish nationals) applying for settled status they need to be earning over £25,600 a year which rules out most unskilled workers. This is UK law introduced in 2012 when we were in the EU, so much for having to leave to take back control of are boarders.

You still won't win the original argument by starting another new argument. You do it all the time.seadogs point was thee is more migration post Brexit and thee isnt. As always the reaminer go to in the maws of another defeat is bring up Ireland. Its the trump card for lot because you can just twist 800 year s of Uk/Irish strife into the fault of Brexit. The protocol will never work, it was always designed to be contentious and it always will be, Ireland should Unite and join the EU if they want to, personally I would cut the murderous bastard's loose and let them get on with it.
As for Lorry drivers we can issue visas to any that want to come but we do have CONTROL over whether we have them or not. I am not saying its perfect and as usual anything done by the Tories will be done badly but the whole tenet of the argument is wrong.
And when have you ever "sat me down" you Turkey? Certainly not about Boris on the Truss thread.
Sit down and read that other thread Gobbler.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14014
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 64
Location : @ sea or @home

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:56 pm

I try not to feed the abusive troll, but, I simply pointed out that Brexit has resulted in a bumper bonus of Channel crossings, something that was specifically stated would not happen.

I made no comment about total migration, just Channel crossings.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 10:54 am

seadog wrote:
I try not to feed the abusive troll, but, I simply pointed out that Brexit has resulted in a bumper bonus of Channel crossings, something that was specifically stated would not happen.

I made no comment about total migration, just Channel crossings.


Rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11954
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 10:55 am

seadog wrote:
Another Brexit Bonus.

Migrant Channel crossings to UK

2018 299
2019 1,843
2020 8,466
2021 28,461
2022 39,430 incl. 1000 today

Home Office/BBC

Why didn't the figures jump until 2021 then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Back to top 
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Similar topics
-
» EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
» Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
» So what happens now (post Brexit)??
» Brexit Voter Turnout...
» Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: