Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 10:42 am

Type 45s, HMS Daring has just come out of Pompey after FOUR years of repair to be towed north for new engines.

The Russia report hidden then ignored.

Russian donors to the conservatives, the party in power.

Millions and millions of quid.

London is now and has been for many years just a money laundering operation for stolen cash.

I still worry about the Swiss though, I often lose sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 12:10 pm

What are Swiss ports like. Are they welcoming? clown

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 pm

seadog wrote:
Type 45s, HMS Daring has just come out of Pompey after FOUR years of repair to be towed north for new engines.

The Russia report hidden then ignored.

Russian donors to the conservatives, the party in power.

Millions and millions of quid.

London is now and has been for many years just a money laundering operation for stolen cash.

I still worry about the Swiss though, I often lose sleep at night.

I'm aware that some of our ships had engine problems while on station in warmer climes. But then the Royal Navy has always experienced problems with some of it's ships such as the light battlecruisers HMS Glorious, Furious and Courageous which came to be known as HMS Curious, Spurious and Outrageous on account of having a single 18" inch gun fore and aft. These ships were hurridly transformed into aircraft carriers. HMS Glorious was sunk by the German battleships Scharnhorst and Gneisenau while evacuating troops from Norway.

How come a City fan has to explain this to you Guzz types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink

I asked for workings I can scrutinise and thereby form an opinion. You utterances are quite worthless to me. Next thing you'll be telling me is that Mystic Meg is kosher.

Sorry to hear about your sleepless nights - you could try counting how many times your post count increased when typing a solitary "Lol"

Lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Tory boys can ignore our departure from the real world and tory corruption but it still exists.

A billion pound asset tied up, fecked, for four years then towed off to be fixed, is not a malfunction or design fault. Only one out of six is currently available.

How much money do tory donors have to steal from us before the Gammon take notice?

As Kermit said let's give £350 Million a week to the NHS instead.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:07 pm

seadog wrote:
..........................and Tory corruption but it still exists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:40 pm

seadog wrote:
London is now and has been for many years just a money laundering operation for stolen cash
Can’t argue with that.
All that Boris & Co had to do was was to be slightly less inept than Sir Kneel & his merry band of halfwits.
Should have been a walk in the park but…
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:17 pm

When were the bunch of halfwits last in power?

doris took over from his own leader, the leader of the party of law, order and business.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 pm

I voted in the referendum and the GE, the democratic mandate was an end to Freedom of Movement and an end to cheap foreign labour, except on ships of course.

Now that closet Marxist doris is threatening to renege on his promise, snigger, and let the dirty foreigner in again.

Shirley our lorry driver* factory will be operating soon and producing enough for us and export!

* No reversing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:59 am

Another former beauty from this Tory Comic....... laugh

By the way anyone see the abuse Johnson took on that Plymouth Live thread !!  Its hitting home (finally thank christ)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:30 am

Tim Walker and the brilliant Sarah Murphy handing Johnson his well deserved arse yet again.... cheers

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

By the way anyone see the abuse Johnson took on that Plymouth Live thread !!  Its hitting home (finally thank christ)

Daily Express are known for making up pro-brexit/anti-EU fairy tales to make their geriatric brexiteer readership feel good about voting for this catastrophe
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 9:16 am

Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Daily Express are known for making up pro-brexit/anti-EU fairy tales to make their geriatric brexiteer readership feel good about voting for this catastrophe

Don't need the Daily Express to make me feel good about voting for Brexit, as a matter of fact i'm rather proud of where my X went in 2016 and always will be. What remainers STILL don't seem to get even after five years is that there were principles other than economic ones at stake in the vote, ie self governance via a democratic institution rather than a distant and unelected one. Not sure about the truth of the US trade agreement as outlined in that article but one thing is for sure-idiot though he was in most respects, Trump would certainly have been more accommodating than that senile old provo currently occupying the White house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 9:32 am

Proud of where my X went as well.

If Trump, Putin, Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Johnson, Griffin, Hopkins and Botham are right, I am proud to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Don't need the Daily Express to make me feel good about voting for Brexit, as a matter of fact i'm rather proud of where my X went in 2016 and always will be. What remainers STILL don't seem to get even after five years is that there were principles other than economic ones at stake in the vote, ie self governance via a democratic institution rather than a distant and unelected one. Not sure about the truth of the US trade agreement as outlined in that article but one thing is for sure-idiot though he was in most respects, Trump would certainly have been more accommodating than that senile old provo currently occupying the White house.

It's a good job the economic benefits of brexit don't matter to brexiteers then as they turned out to be yet more Bozo lies. Don't think we'll see much of Bozo's "sunlit uplands" during this coming miserable winter of shortages. Hopefully Britain's most lying, incompetent, and negligent PM ever and his useless government will be gone by the Spring.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:22 pm

I see we are to join the EU Covid Passport scheme.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:08 am

Perhaps Ears and his cabal could retrain..... cheers

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Proud of where my X went as well.

As am I Frank - although undecided as to whom among the coterie I can point my finger and say " my vote cancelled yours out". Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:23 am

Here we go! Brexit Britain starts talks on £9TRILLION trade pact today
NEGOTIATIONS for Britain to join a £9trillion global trade bloc officially get under way today.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:38 am

EU considers investing in UK's Galileo replacement as bloc on brink of losing space race

THE EU has opened the door to investing in what is being tipped as the UK's Galileo replacement in order to challenge Elon Musk in space, according to reports.

The UK was kicked out of the EU's Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), known as Galileo, when it left the bloc.

Josef Aschbacher, the head of the European Space Agency, of which the UK remains a member, appeared to express support for greater collaboration last week.

He said: “The UK has some assets in OneWeb and that is something I would like to make good use of for secure connectivity.

“OneWeb is certainly an important aspect for me in this element where different building blocks will play a role.”

Galileo, which goes live in 2026, features a Public Regulated Service (PRS) that can be used by government agencies, armed forces and emergency services.

The bloc decided this "crucial feature" would only be accessible for EU members, despite the UK developing its "brains and heart".
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 9:29 am

lol, the Express what next the fecking Sun?

I look forward to our Satellite system being up and running, probably just after HS2.

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 8:53 am

FUEL SHORTAGE NOTHING TO WITH BREXIT, ITS THE IDIOTS PANIC BUYING IT!!

No shortage of fuel in Northern Ireland though....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Funny that.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 8:55 am

Tgwu wrote:

Here we go! Brexit Britain starts talks on £9TRILLION trade pact today
NEGOTIATIONS for Britain to join a £9trillion global trade bloc officially get under way today.

A big list of deals we already had within our EU membership that contribute such a tiny fraction to GDP its barely noticeable. Still any wins a win for you cnuts responsible for inflicting this shit show on us.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:39 pm

Oh boo hoo!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 6:09 pm

I have yet to see any queues off the forecourts up here either, most people up here completely ignore the tories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next