katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Pork Free posted this on pasoti-

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/t1343p50-banned-from-the-farm

A simple look at that link will provide evidence that there is serious problems on this website.

What's the matter?

Don't like people not bowing down to the superheroes?

Wrong link, CA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Pork Free posted this on pasoti-

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/t1343p50-banned-from-the-farm

A simple look at that link will provide evidence that there is serious problems on this website.

What's the matter?

Don't like people not bowing down to the superheroes?

Wrong link, CA?

I saw that post on Pasoti to but it's now been removed lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Come on then, own up, who is Pork Free? lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

The thread was deleted, but Pork_free posted the link to this thread on pasoti (a simple look at the thread above...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

The title of the post was something along the lines of "Why are people who haven't posted for ages being IP banned". lol!

Come on "Pork_Free" reveal yourself, or sign up on here!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

GOB wrote:

Is he another of Newell's multis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Old Pork Free's post didn't last long did it.They MODS are getting mighty twitchy on the Farm.Good.If Pork Free is Newell then he must self inflict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I think that is the name that I used on here recently when my account as Iggy didn't work so I registered as Pork free, Frank changed it to Iggy for me. It wasn't me as I am unable to post on the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Pork_Free's post on the James Brent Q&A has gone too!

So there we have it folks, anything that doesn't tow the party line and praise Lord Brent will be removed lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 pm

P@SOTI is the new official fans website(no pun intended)Democratic NO.Independent NO.Dictatorial YES
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 am

oddball wrote:
P@SOTI is the new official fans website(no pun intended)Democratic NO.Independent NO.Dictatorial YES

Could have told you that 5 years ago. Why does nobody listen ? !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 am

Tringreen wrote:
oddball wrote:

Just sit down and be quiet Tringy, just trust in Stapes Todd Gardner Brent and enjoy the ride. pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
oddball wrote:

Just sit down and be quiet Tringy, just trust in Stapes Todd Gardner Brent and enjoy the ride. pig lol!

Geddoff my faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrm ! Run by village idiots , for village idiots.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

its sandford
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:00 am

Sandford is a janner. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

its sandford

It was not I at that time.

I tried mine this morning...

I am now one of the ever extending ranks of, former Pasoti posters, My 'The Ancient Mariner' account is now blocked affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

its sandford

I am now one of the ever extending ranks of, former Pasoti posters, My 'The Ancient Mariner' account is now blocked affraid

I see that they aren't publishing the latest banned users, but instead simply blocking their IP's/deleting their accounts!

They really are touchy right now.

Pasoti=now known as PAFCOF, Plymouth Argyle Football Club Official Forum
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Newell is saying that he wants to melt into the background in the hope that the freaks and weirdos leave him alone Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 pm

katman wrote:
Newell is saying that he wants to melt into the background in the hope that the freaks and weirdos leave him alone Sleep Sleep Sleep

So he's passing the baton to his daughter and Dane Bunney Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Jump into Florrie Lindleys scarf and tights more like, he can't leave it alone, he is a control freak.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm

katman wrote:

Is this so he can create another spoof website (like the last one him and rabbit produced) and call people paedos and racists (and then call another truce when found out Laughing ) #coward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 pm

katman wrote:

We've heard that particular refrain before. I imagine the end result will be much the same as last time he 'stepped away from the internet'.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
katman wrote:

Is this so he can create another spoof website (like the last one him and rabbit produced) and call people paedos and racists (and then call another truce when found out Laughing ) #coward

All Bullies, are Cowards, fact!! pig
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

its sandford

Embarassed apologies my red friend, i thought i read that you had posted it n another thread

dont sue me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
GOB wrote:

its sandford

Embarassed apologies my red friend, i thought i read that you had posted it n another thread

dont sue me!

No offence taken my green friend, I had said I would post it, I just didn't get the time to do it yesterday... I was literally washing my hair, among many other things too.. and why would I want to call you Sue? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next