katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
I'm not looking for sympathy, your all a bunch of dickheads to but at least you can take it, will be out of your hair soon enough Wink

twitter is where its at

follow cobi_pafc

lol!

We might be dickheads, but most of us know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and 'yore'.

Now do us all a favour and f--k off sonny.

bear hug

As long as you don't really mean a bare hug, that will be okay.

You can still f--k off you annoying little Khasi though.

Y U NO LIKE COBI bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Not much gets past you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
I'm not looking for sympathy, your all a bunch of dickheads to but at least you can take it, will be out of your hair soon enough Wink

twitter is where its at

follow cobi_pafc

lol!

We might be dickheads, but most of us know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and 'yore'.

Now do us all a favour and f--k off sonny.

bear hug

As long as you don't really mean a bare hug, that will be okay.

You can still f--k off you annoying little Khasi though.

Y U NO LIKE COBI bounce

At a guess, it's because you're more inrritating than Scabies, Herpes and Nappy Rash combined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Just naming your problems there andy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Just naming your problems there andy

Fairplay you're giving as good as you get on here lol!

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 am

Yea Man wrote:
In all seriousness though, did you really have 38 accounts on the farm?

That's quite funny lol!

You'd make a good mod, they like to have multi-accounts too

careful now, when i suggested that to hisnibs i was banned
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 am

[quote="Sneinton Green"]
Yea Man wrote:
In all seriousness though, did you really have 38 accounts on the farm?

That's quite funny lol!

You'd make a good mod, they like to have multi-accounts too

careful now, when i suggested that to hisnibs i was banned[/quote

lol! Those short sighted janners won't be content until the club is in the Conference South, or whatever they call it and all the regulars will know everyone else personally.......... all two thousand of them !

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaperrrr Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=65433

Mikepafc84 the latest victim, yet I see Cobi has said he's banned yet doesn't feature on the board and his is only temporary to lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 am

Yea Man wrote:

Mikepafc84 the latest victim, yet I see Cobi has said he's banned yet doesn't feature on the board and his is only temporary to lol!

If you read his latest posts though he was beyond banter in his attitude. I would hope on this site that he would be suspended. He is of course the person in the photo that regularly finds its way onto ATD at Exeter I believe.

His suspension has nothing to do with questioning the hierarchy..his was due to the fact that his behaviour was unacceptable (I would hope) on any forum.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

If you read his latest posts though he was beyond banter in his attitude. I would hope on this site that he would be suspended. He is of course the person in the photo that regularly finds its way onto ATD at Exeter I believe.

His suspension has nothing to do with questioning the hierarchy..his was due to the fact that his behaviour was unacceptable (I would hope) on any forum.

I believe freedom of speech rules here. Unless he said anything illegal, he wouldn't be suspended
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am

Fair enough. It is a fine line between banter, name calling and alluding to violence.

Anyways, the sun is shining and the South Bank calls for a nice post lunch glass of white.... drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 am

Yea Man wrote:

Its OK he's 'robust' enough to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 am

Block4Green wrote:

twitter is where its at

follow cobi_pafc

lol!

You're just misunderstood Cobi.

farao
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Don't know about victim. If anyone was asking for it on that thread it was poor misunderstood Mike. At least he is consistent, not like the attention seeking juvenile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

twitter is where its at

follow cobi_pafc

lol!

You're just misunderstood Cobi.

farao

According to the hijack thread the police are involved lol! lol!

ffs it's only the internet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Reminds me of my early days in the Lyndhurst, 1982 or so, when the "pigs" would walk through.

How hard we were as we sang our nipple on the head songs.

The police on Junior Pasoti...give me a break. It was Mike being a complete knuckle dragger not Cobi. Mind you getting your Dad involved....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

I won't be commenting anymore on this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 am

Block4Green wrote:

Could you extend that to the whole of ATD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

Could you extend that to the whole of ATD?

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:

That is that idiot that caused trouble at Stourbridge,threatened some 15 year old at Exeter then got kicked out of the Devonport end not so long ago?
If it is he,s the one that clearly has "issues" Laughing and claims himself to be some kind of hard case...what with his replica shirt,Jester hat sat round those candles at the Vigil lol! lol! ......he looked really intimidating jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 pm

He's just a fat fuckwit, but he's friendly with Mr Newell who calls him robust. He's also had some family issues so it's all ok and he will be welcomed back soon. He also had his pasoti account hacked recently, from the same ip address he always uses, so no doubt it was someone hacking his account again while he popped down to KFC for a bargain bucket. Hismate Newell will sort it and either undo the ban or let him use one of Newells spares, like Windsor boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Ahh so it is him!!!....i once seen him earlier this season walking down the road outside Dagenham,s ground carrying a flag with 3 other Avivas, one was a female who i swear was ugly as sin.. all wearing the same shirt shouting "green army" ...needless to say i faded pretty quickly lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Guys come on, I know Mike very well and the 'avivas' you mention are good friends of mine and they go to every home and away match. Mike has done a lot for the club, people consider him threatening so they have a go at him, he did have his account hacked recently. Mike doesn't like IJN or anybody on pasoti after the way he's been treated!

Mike is actually among the people in my avatar on here (centre) and he took part in the vigil with me and on marches organised by me, him and others.

I have defended Mike on Pasoti, and I defend him here also.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Because he is a keen supporter of the club and has attended vigils and gone on marches it doesn't absolve him from criticism for unacceptable behaviour. He was well out of order on the thread that got him banned, and it's far from the first time he has courted controversy Cobi. He seems to have a problem controlling his aggressive nature unfortunately, just as you seem to have an attention seeking problem. In your favour time is on your side and you will probably grow out of it, for Mike I fear he will never change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Guys come on, I know Mike very well and the 'avivas' you mention are good friends of mine and they go to every home and away match. Mike has done a lot for the club, people consider him threatening so they have a go at him, he did have his account hacked recently. Mike doesn't like IJN or anybody on pasoti after the way he's been treated!

Mike is actually among the people in my avatar on here (centre) and he took part in the vigil with me and on marches organised by me, him and others.

I have defended Mike on Pasoti, and I defend him here also.

Not so much threatening, just plain embarrassing,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next