PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Latest new member... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 am

stroll on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
So why is there a new member called Amy.Newell if Tiltman 123 is Amy Newell?

The games some fuckers get up to on here are beyond me. And then you get genuine new members who wonder why we get "paranoid" and don't trust new posters. All I can say is get a life ffs.

Wow some of you are paranoid arnt you......

Why so agressive?.......

I am genuinely Amy Newell..... private message me if you want me to prove it

I have used the user name Tiltman123 because when I have registered before under the name Amy.Newell (I registered aprox 4/5 weeks ago) I was not allowed to join.
Ask the admin if you dont believe me. So I assume that older account has now been registered.

.....nothing more nothing less......

No conspiracy...... No joint Newell family plan..... just me

For your information I have not spoken to my Dad in a couple of weeks as I see you are all very aware, he has been on holiday (I dont know where you got Dubai from!?). Also my brother should not even come into this.

I dont like how some of you are talking/reponding about me on this! I have done nothing to you!

Seriously though.... instead of just assuming or making accusations about me or whether I am actually real or genuine .... message me.... happy to oblige!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

How old are you Amy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 am

how would my age possibly be of interest to you?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 am

Why would you join here and not PASOTI?

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 am

Whats with all the questions?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 am

Tiltman123 wrote:
how would my age possibly be of interest to you?

Because... With what I have to say about your father I want to make sure you are not a minor, and preferably not under 21!

It's a decency thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 am

I don't get it Amy. You ask for people to message you with questions to prove that you are who you say you are, and when people ask questions you say what's with all the questions? scratch

Anyway another new member cheers and I see we have a new member by the name of Porkus! Were you aware that this is your father's monicker on Exeweb Amy? You see we get some strange goings on over here.

I also see that you haven't entered a prediction for todays game. Are you not that into football, or were you not aware of the site rules? Newbies buy the beers if they get the score wrong lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 am

The reason your brother was mentioned was because your dad said it was him that was responsible for most of the 10,000+ posts on Exeweb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 am

So Dane on twatter is denying having anything to do with new accounts on ATD, and also denying even logging onto twatter for 2 weeks, yet he was twatting IJN3 about his holiday and defending Newell only 2 days ago? He apparently was having an argument with someone on MSN who is Newell's sworn enemy from across the pond lol! He really just makes himself look such a tw@

Also this is one of Bunney's real life mates, who he's off out for the day with today.

https://twitter.com/#!/SirLanceyE an absolutely delightful young man lol! who also has some great friends like

https://twitter.com/#!/crackers2310

Unbelievable that they are talking about f***ing 13 yr old girls and filming it, wishing people dead, calling women sluts etc and racist "banter" like asking Amir Khan if he's ever wanked off in a mosque, and saying mosques are for wankers. All 3 seem to know the same "women" in Plymouth too. Must be one helluva night out with these clowns. These are actually guys who live in Plymouth and Bunney is a twatter mate of Ian Newell and Chris Webb! #nicecompanyyoukeep

Somebody was asking recently who is Dane Bunney? Here's your answer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 am

O.K so please explain how my age and the site in which I chose to register on proves who I am?

I only feel I have to prove who I am because of the conspiracy theories. I have done nothing untoward to make you think otherwise?So please unless I give you reason to do so, lay off it a bit!

I got a totally uncalled for "Joke" from yea man..... for no reason whatsoever. Whom I see has now appeared to retract the apology.

What you claim my father and brother done is completely irrelevant to me and to be honest i dont care! So please stop telling me hes done this and hes done that......

I have come on this website to discuss and view people's opinion of the Pilgrim's progress as I am sure we all have? Yes I support Argyle and have been to many of their games.

2-1 argyle Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 am

2-1 for Amy then. Here's hoping for a late third so we get the 3 points and a round from Amy yay.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 am

I don't think it's Amy. Just another little game played by the Farm Brethren jocolor

Pathetic........ Parochial........ Predictable....... pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
I don't think it's Amy. Just another little game played by the Farm Brethren jocolor

Pathetic........ Parochial........ Predictable....... pig pig pig

And you aren't alone with that theory lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 am

Doesn't matter who it is, does it? As long as they post in accordance with the rules and don't frighten the horses.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 am

knecht wrote:
Doesn't matter who it is, does it? As long as they post in accordance with the rules and don't frighten the horses.

Ha ha ! Napoleon loves the 'don't break the rules' line.. Apparently he doesn't What a Face , that's why he doesn't get banned lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

knecht wrote:

Agreed.

As long as Tiltman abides by the site rules we don't have a problem. If Tilts wants to defend her Dad then she is more then welcome. I expect everyone who responds to her to abide by the rules as well.

I have exchanged PM's with Tiltman and I am confident that it is not a wind up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 am

knecht wrote:

In theory no it doesn't matter one bit.

But look what happened last time someone decided to play games, it all got very messy and nasty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 am

I have just spoken to Amy on the phone. It is her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

In that case maybe a fresh start is called for and a line drawn under this thread and we all move on. Any problems people have are with Ian and not his family.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Outside the line of normal duty Frank. Anyone would think this is serious stuff, instead of a spat between football fans of the same club.

There is however one common denominator, which must tell even the most dimwitted something ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am

That Dane bloke sounds like a right cock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Of the highest order Punch Drunk. And he runs his own business and has children! You would think that along with being best mates with the entire Man Utd squad as well, he wouldn't have time to arse around like he does but obviously he isn't happy with his home life so has to find something else to give him a hard-on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Of the highest order Punch Drunk. And he runs his own business and has children! You would think that along with being best mates with the entire Man Utd squad as well, he wouldn't have time to arse around like he does but obviously he isn't happy with his home life so has to find something else to give him a hard-on.

Wow, those twitter feeds were very nasty. There are some sick people out there. Crackers' Mum must be so proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I very much doubt it'll be her that comments on here though Frank. You have to ask yourself what sort of person would want to drag his family through his self confessed antagonistic torment.

I'll be leaving the Newell family to it unless he pops his head over the parapet involving club politics or poor and bizarre behavior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest new member...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next