Chemical Ali
seadog
PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Latest new member... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm

GOB wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have just spoken to Amy on the phone. It is her.

I very much doubt it'll be her that comments on here though Frank. You have to ask yourself what sort of person would want to drag his family through his self confessed antagonistic torment.

I'll be leaving the Newell family to it unless he pops his head over the parapet involving club politics or poor and bizarre behavior.

Do I really have justify myself again.......

I can 100% confirm I am writing these comments. No one is influencing what I say.

My dad has not dragged me into anything .... I have not even spoke to him for a couple weeks .... this is completely off my own back...... and to be honest he probably wont like me being on here.

So please can you drop it.............. Question
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

He'll be pissed right off that you are here. No doubt about it. Once you stop posting he'll claim you were bullied off the forum by some fantastic concoction of unpleasantness perpetrated by the mentally ill cowards, freaks and weirdos.

So after a massive tantrum to start with he'll be alright about it in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

This is a friggin joke.

A few weeks ago Amy was used as an excuse to hold a truce as she was distraught and Newell couldn't stand it affecting his family.

Now.. She walks right into the lions den.

She isn't here to talk football.

It's all gonna end in tears (most likely Amy's) and everyone knows it.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm

I must agree with rickler its going to end in tears.

I can see it now " james look these nasty people on atd our posting nasty things about my daughter. Amy was only being nice"

I maybe wrong but time will tell.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm

So now children are to blame for the actions of their parents? Very Biblical that! If that's true then I feel sorry for what I have visited on mine......

If Amy abides by 'the rules' and people behave similarly towards her, what on earth is the problem? This degree of paranoia is feckin ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Only just read all this 'circus performance' thread. And make no mistake, that's what it is.

Quite astonishing the lengths a person (and now apparently his family too) will go to, to try and discredit and ultimately bring this site down.

What, and who next? His f**king wife?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Only just read all this 'circus performance' thread. And make no mistake, that's what it is.

Quite astonishing the lengths a person (and now apparently his family too) will go to, to try and discredit and ultimately bring this site down.

What, and who next? His f**king wife?

Sorry, but where is this person showing any sign of trying to "discredit and ultimately bring this site down".
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

knecht wrote:

If Amy abides by 'the rules' and people behave similarly towards her, what on earth is the problem? This degree of paranoia is feckin ridiculous!

A degree of paranoia?

Let's just say scepticism.

A few weeks ago a "Truce" was called soley because of 'Amy'! Talk about abiding by the rules. We have them drawn up just to protect her!

Except... Now.. She all over a sudden isn't distraught. Daddy's coming home and what's the betting the so called Truce ends?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Rickler wrote:
knecht wrote:

A degree of paranoia?

Let's just say scepticism.

A few weeks ago a "Truce" was called soley because of 'Amy'! Talk about abiding by the rules. We have them drawn up just to protect her!

Except... Now.. She all over a sudden isn't distraught. Daddy's coming home and what's the betting the so called Truce ends?

Once daddy get's back home and sees all this the dogs will be unleashed!

There'll be cries of legal action the lot lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 pm

im kindof with knecht so :

what does our new member think of our result today ? , our chances of avoiding the drop ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 am

I'm tending towards Knecht's point of view, too.

Just as a woman in the pub before a football match might just be there because she's a supporter having a drink with other supporters (and not just because she's somebody's wife), so our new member might well be here because she's a grown adult, capable of making her own decisions and not dictated to - or instructed by - her father.

It's well known that I have a lot of issues with her father, but it's quite offensive that so many posters are assuming that's anything to do with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 am

Of course anyone is welcome to use ATD but I question why the daughter of a self confessed antagonist would want to use a forum where there is obviously a considerable distrust and dislike of her father and where her father has the same but opposing views of many of ATD's users. It's very odd indeed and even odder that any self respecting father would be happy for his daughter to be placed in such a position, the motives behind this will be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 am

Alternatively, though, Gob, it could be a bit like when I first started drinking. The last place I'd have gone would have been my father's local.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 am

Peggy wrote:

Just as a woman in the pub before a football match might just be there because she's a supporter having a drink with other supporters (and not just because she's somebody's wife), so our new member might well be here because she's a grown adult, capable of making her own decisions and not dictated to - or instructed by - her father.

It's well known that I have a lot of issues with her father, but it's quite offensive that so many posters are assuming that's anything to do with her.

A woman being allowed to make her own decisions? Surely not?! As long as she's asked her father's/boyfriend's permission, what's the problem? (I better insert a Very Happy here - just in case......)

Why jump on a new poster simply because of their connections elsewhere? That's just plain silly and aggressive.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 am

knecht wrote:
Peggy wrote:

A woman being allowed to make her own decisions? Surely not?! As long as she's asked her father's/boyfriend's permission, what's the problem? (I better insert a Very Happy here - just in case......)

Why jump on a new poster simply because of their connections elsewhere? That's just plain silly and aggressive.

There's no problem with that at all Knecht, if that's the reason, but would you place any money on that being the reason?

Time will tell, for now I remain cynical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 am

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:
Peggy wrote:

There's no problem with that at all Knecht, if that's the reason, but would you place any money on that being the reason?

Time will tell, for now I remain cynical.

No problem with 'cynical' or 'wary' but aggressive is unnecessary - (and that's not necessarily aimed at you, I can't be assed to read through the preceding pages). As with all new posters I wait and sometimes their intentions are clear right from the beginning.

I suspect she's on here because pasoti is so much less attractive. The debate on ATD is far more civilised and intelligent study. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest new member...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5