Chemical Ali
seadog
PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Latest new member... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Is this forum's sole purpose to discuss Ian Newell?

Not a good time to be newbie Tilt, conspiricy is rife lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Highwayman, Greenman and now Titman lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Is this forum's sole purpose to discuss Ian Newell?

Why? Do you have any stories you want to share lol!

Surely you read the threads for a while before joining up Tiltman. So if it wasn't to your liking, just wondering why you would go to the bother of becoming a member.

If you have read this site for a while you would know that Mr Newell has at the very least rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way on here, and played silly games that have affected the site. Has used people as pawns, myself included, to try to get his dirty work done without having to do it himself, and has attacked many people on this site like Andy Symons, Peggy, Oddball, Tring, Rickler to name but a few, for merely having a different point of view.

Mr Newell has raised lots of money for the staff with his auctions, and that has been acknowledged time and time again, but he comes in for stick because he likes to dish it out. Anyone not agreeing with him gets the full blast of his wrath on Pasoti, and if you want to see the real nature of the man, try registering on Exeweb and look at the posts he makes under the name Porkus. At the last time of looking, I believe someone pointed out that his post count on Exeweb had exceded 10,000, and they weren't all congratulating the Geeks on gaining promotion.

Mr Newell also has a little lapdog called Dane Bunney who has caused loads of trouble on Pasoti and ATD, and is banned under various usernames on Pasoti, including Timothy Hughes, and this week a new member tried to register with the username Timothy D B Hughes. Mr Bunney posted on here pretending to be Ian Newell to make accusations about the authenticity of the shirts auctioned on P-Bay amongst other things, and they claimed not to know each other, yet Dane then posted saying he had called Newell to apologise for causing trouble. Obviously Newells phone number is available through the phone book scratch

Despite all the trouble Dane Bunney caused myself and Ian Newell, they are strangely very friendly with each other on twatter and this week Dane bragged to Ian Newell about having an account on here where he was defending Newell's honour, so again I find this strange when they don't know each other and Bunney has caused so many problems.

Other than that, I have no problem with Ian Newell, but that's just my opinion covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh and I completely forgot to mention the setting up of acomplete new forum called Argyle Democratic Talk which was a parody of this site, that someone went to a whole lot of time and trouble to create, with information used that could only have come from the same source. This would have taken someone an awful long time, or who had to do an awful lot of trawling through a years worth of posts on ATD, as well as someone with website design experience. Now anyone know who could have all of this information to hand, who also has a friend who is a design expert scratch
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 pm

What really gets me is the 'hiding', when there is no need to. Whether these guys are Newell himself, or his adoring fans, at least have the balls to say who you are.

Newell loves to come out with the 'internet coward' line. So be a man. You won't be banned on here just for being thick.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh and I completely forgot to mention the setting up of acomplete new forum called Argyle Democratic Talk which was a parody of this site, that someone went to a whole lot of time and trouble to create, with information used that could only have come from the same source. This would have taken someone an awful long time, or who had to do an awful lot of trawling through a years worth of posts on ATD, as well as someone with website design experience. Now anyone know who could have all of this information to hand, who also has a friend who is a design expert scratch

lol! I missed the whole thing. Apparently I had a few mentions of note. Even my wife was implicated ? How low can you get No

And 'we' are the keyboard warriors ? lol! You must be very proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Exactly. Even Bunney isn't banned, he deleted his own account saying he was fed up with Internet forums. Now if they both want to be a part of ATD so much, why not sign up under their own names and join in? Then they wouldn't seem like such hypocrites when calling people keyboard warriors or cowards, freaks and scum.

The ADT thing was actually quite funny I thought. Dane and his mate had me as a racist, drunken, junkie benefits scrounger, which made me seem much nicer than I am really lol! But some others on here were portayed as into Gay bondage and paedophillia, as well as lots of personal insults aimed at Andy Symons, that mirrored insults made by Newell towards Andy on Pasoti.

Peggy was portayed as a witch, again mirroring a comment made by Newell on twitter which he later tried to pass off as an affectionate term he used to describe his niece, along with saying she needed a good seeing to, and of course there was the hilarious photo that was used on there and referred to as your wife, which was found to be really funny on Pasoti by Newell's friends.

So when new members, who's only contributions to ATD are slagging off this site and defending Ian Newell, question why Newell gets such a hard time on here, they are treated with suspicion and are given a taste of why there is ill feeling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Exactly. Even Bunney isn't banned, he deleted his own account saying he was fed up with Internet forums. Now if they both want to be a part of ATD so much, why not sign up under their own names and join in? Then they wouldn't seem like such hypocrites when calling people keyboard warriors or cowards, freaks and scum.

The ADT thing was actually quite funny I thought. Dane and his mate had me as a racist, drunken, junkie benefits scrounger, which made me seem much nicer than I am really lol! But some others on here were portayed as into Gay bondage and paedophillia, as well as lots of personal insults aimed at Andy Symons, that mirrored insults made by Newell towards Andy on Pasoti.

Peggy was portayed as a witch, again mirroring a comment made by Newell on twitter which he later tried to pass off as an affectionate term he used to describe his niece, along with saying she needed a good seeing to, and of course there was the hilarious photo that was used on there and referred to as your wife, which was found to be really funny on Pasoti by Newell's friends.

So when new members, who's only contributions to ATD are slagging off this site and defending Ian Newell, question why Newell gets such a hard time on here, they are treated with suspicion and are given a taste of why there is ill feeling towards him.

Was it a real photo of her indoors ? They could get one from my gallery if they like. I'm rather proud of her as it happens Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Was it a real photo of her indoors ? They could get one from my gallery if they like. I'm rather proud of her as it happens Embarassed

Did you not actually see it Tring? No it wasn't a photo of your wife. It wasn't even a photo of a human!

But lets not worry about little issues like that when it comes to defending the actions of some people jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Did you not actually see it Tring? No it wasn't a photo of your wife. It wasn't even a photo of a human!

But lets not worry about little issues like that when it comes to defending the actions of some people jocolor

Didn't get to see any of it. Why did they remove it so quickly after all that effort ? Bleddy keyboard warriors .

I take it the truce is officially over Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Tringreen wrote:
What really gets me is the 'hiding', when there is no need to. Whether these guys are Newell himself, or his adoring fans, at least have the balls to say who you are.

Newell loves to come out with the 'internet coward' line. So be a man. You won't be banned on here just for being thick.

Whos hiding? ........... I am Ian Newell's daughter!....."Man" enough for you?

I thought I would come on and join in all of the football related discussions....

I presume I wont be kicked off or banned for having an opinion will i?!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I thought I would come on and join in all of the football related discussions....

Does that make you a cousin of the witch who needs a good seeing to? And how do you feel about your dad trying to set me up so that he wouldn't have to name a guy he was physically frightened of, but didn't mind putting someone else at risk, someone who has a young baby? Wasn't too bothered if the nasty gangster came looking for me as long as his ads was covered and his dirty work was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:00 pm

So how does Paul Stapleton fit into all this?

(and yes I may be sh*t stirring here lol! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:04 pm

And how much does it cost to phone phuket to check? Or do you pm each other to save money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 pm

"are you the cousin of the witch who needs a good seeing to"

lol! brilliant..... never been reffered to as that before

In a more roundabout way..... as I said.... I am Newell's/IJN's/Nool's/Newelly Baby's/Oaf's/ etc etc etc...... daughter

Why all so defensive??? Ive just joined to have my say, as you all have!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

In a more roundabout way..... as I said.... I am Newell's/IJN's/Nool's/Newelly Baby's/Oaf's/ etc etc etc...... daughter

I read recently on twatter you got upset, that's why daddy called a truce with us cowards.....

What upset you?? lol! lol!

Have you met James Brent to? Seen into his eyes? Met his family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Its funny me being upset is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Its funny me being upset is it?

Hillarious actually lol! lol!

jocolor clown pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

I wasn't referring to you as the witch that needs a good seeing to. That was what your father tweeted referring to Peggy on here, before trying to make out he was referring to his niece. That tells me you're either not Mr Newell's daughter, or your father lied when saying it was his niece he was referring to. I'm sure you would be aware of the in joke within your family, about your cousin being a witch who needed a good seeing to, unless the Newell clan is full of frigid sorceresses?

And you don't seem keen on commenting on the rest of my post. Sorry I don't know how to address you as Tiltman 123 seems a strange name for a female, but you can call me Jock, as your father likes to address people by their real names on football forums, and we have had lots of e-mail exchanges over a "misunderstanding" where it was felt best that he make a gesture that benefitted a charity of my choice to the tune of £700.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry I forgot to say welcome to ATD. Where there is no banning or censorship, but is full of keyboard warriors, freaks, cowards, scum and witches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Edited this myself, I stand by the point this was banter but was a little bit cheap.

Last edited by Yea Man on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen

This thread could easily descend into something quite nasty. Best behaviour please, make your points and have your say, but remember to keep it civil. We all know how quickly things can become heated when family are involved.

And welcome to ATD Tiltman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Welcome to ATD Amy.

I'm a trusting soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Welcome to ATD Amy.

I'm a trusting soul.

Yeah but look where trusting Stapes got us lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest new member...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next